• Published 2nd Jan 2018
  • 543 Views, 19 Comments

You're safe now - crank1116



This is what happens when a stallion is called in to find the CMC

  • ...
5
 19
 543

Finally

Chapter 4 Finally


Hours have went by as the reunited Cutie Mark Crusaders were catching up on old times. They talked about the good, some of the bad, and the friends that helped to make the bad times go by easier. Yet a question still lingered on their minds. Sweetie Belle was the first to ask.

“Pin Point? We were wondering why are we in a hotel in Little Celestia instead of going home?”

Getting off the couch with a slight wince Pin Point responded,”You don't know this but there are spies everywhere. Before getting you three out I had to find your kidnappers. With the help of a little filly named Twist I as well as a couple of Royal guards were able to find their place of operations. One thing I could say about the leader Tinker he keeps a ledger for every filly he has sold into slavery. Surprising is that he has been doing this for over 20 years.”

“20 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Cried the girls in unison.

“Yes,” replied Pin Point,”and those three pedifile ponies would be still getting a way with it if wasn't for that ex-wonderbolt who went back and bragged about what he did to you Scoots.”

“Ha,” Scoots laughed,”from what I heard Rainbow Dash kicked his sorry flank.”

“Yes she did and with the help of the wonderbolts Dash tried to find the brothel you were being held in. Unfortunately the troops got there too late. For years each time a lead came up it went cold just as quick. So that's when I got a call from Derpy. You know she's always losing something. She called me and asked if I would come to Ponyville to help with a missing person case. I agreed. It took me two days to get there by train. I met Mayor Mare and all your families, got the info I needed and was off. It only took me a month to find the three that abducted you. And well you know the rest.”

“Well we're sure glad ya found us,” Apple Bloom said with tears in her eyes. The other two nodded in unison.

Snapping his hooves together and springing out of his chair Pin Point yelled,”Oh yeah I almost forgot. If and when I found you I was suppose to give you something.” He went to the closet and pulled out a suitcase. Opening it he pulled out 4 jars filled with an orange swirling liquid.

“Ooo swirly, what is that,” Melody squeaked.

“I really don't know,” Pin Point said, “As I was leaving town this zebra came up to me and gave me 4 bottles and said,’before you come to town make sure they all drink it down.’ So I assume it's some kind of medicine “

“An elixir from Zecora? Well give me that,” stated Apple Bloom.

The three girls and their rescuer all had a bottle in their hoof and made a toast.

“To good friends.”

“Here's mud in your eye.”

“Bottoms up.”

“Past the teeth, past the gums, look out stomach here she comes.”

Each one finished their vile of liquid. A moment later each one started to glow and feel a warm sensation. Pin Point had to check and see if he wetted himself. With relief he was still dry. Turning towards a mirror he noticed that all the scars bumps and bruises he suffered from Opal were gone.

“Wow that stuff really worked.”

Sweetie Belle could feel the effects of the potion. She felt rejuvenated and the whole in her horn from wearing that inhibitor ring was healed. Instantly she levitated her daughter into a hug.

“I can use my magic again!”

Apple Bloom started feeling the rejuvenating effects of the potion. All the bumps, bruises, and scars disappeared.

“Hoo wee, Zecora knows how to fix a pony up right.”

Scootaloo now felt the effects.

“Wow, I feel AWESOME!”

Scoots jumped in the air just as Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle stared at her. Their eyes wide open and mouths hanging while Melody fluttered behind them.

“What's wrong with you two?”

In unison they said,”SCOOTALOO YOU'RE FLYING!”

Sure enough when Scootaloo jumped she didn't come back down. Hovering at least 4 feet off the ground she started doing circles around the hotel room with Melody following close behind.

“I CAN FLY, WOOO HOOO!”

“Ok ladies,” Pin Point chimed in,”I think its time I take you home.”

“Yes.”

“Yeah.”

“Awesome, wait till Dash sees me.”

Author's Note:

Yes She flies in this story