• Published 21st Dec 2017
  • 357 Views, 1 Comments

My Little Pony Equestria Girls: The Two Daring Do - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Two girls from different lives had a crazy adventure

  • ...
 1
 357

Chapter 8: Captured in a Fortress

At a faraway in a jungle there is a huge fortress close to an edge of a cliff side, and it's by a big river. The fortress is old and has an opening on the top of it. Inside, there are native people putting different sizes of golding rings around a large pillar, while the others are making other preparations for the fortress' ritual tomorrow afternoon. All the natives are wearing painted mask on their faces, headbands, different style and colored earrings, native clothing and sandals. Out of all of the native in the temple, there is only one who is more than placed about the ritual, and that someone is Daring Do's enemy, Ahuizotl.

Ahuizotl is pretty proud about the ritual will be going on as planned, and that Daring Do is too far away and has no clue he is even here. However, there is one small detail he still needs to figure out, and that is what to do with his special guest. He still can't stop thinking on how much she looks like Daring Do, but not her. Either way, he has a special plan for her, so he decides to pay a little visit to her before continuing with the ritual's preparations.

Golden Cakes stirs and groans as she wakes up from her long sleep. She sits up and runs her head, feeling like she has a rough night. When her vision becomes clear, she becomes shocked to see that she is not in the hotel room anymore. She becomes scared and wonder what is happening. When she looks down, she is stunned to see that she is in a different attire.

Looking at her outfit, Golden Cakes quietly asks, "Why am I wearing this?"

The clothes she is wearing now is a dark purple sleeveless dress with a black and white square pattern on the wait and bottom of the dress. She is a lso wearing a yellow earning, a purple headband with a white feather on it, and sandals. She also notice that her hair is in a nice braid tied with a beaded hair band. Golden Cakes has no idea how she has these close, but there is something she is scared and wondering about.

"Wha-what is this place? Where am I?" Golden Cakes as herself as she look around her surroundings.

Golden looks around to see that she is in a room that looks like it hasn't been used for a long time. The room only have one window and it's up high of the wall so it's hard for her to see anything. There's also a door that has metal bars on it. Golden Cakes tries to open it, but it's locked up tight. Golden Cakes feels so scared and confused that she doesn't know what to do about the situation. Golden Cakes simply sits down and hopefully figure out a way to get out from wherever she's at right now.

Just then, the door open and Golden Cakes simply covers her face with her knees, fearing on what will become of her. She hears footsteps walking towards her, and still not wanting to look on the mysterious visitor.

In a spanish male accent, he calmly says, "Don't be afraid young one."

Golden Cakes still feels nervous look up to see who is here. She is surprised to see a man with dark blue skin and navy blue hair. She starts to wonder who he is or why he're here to see her. One thing she can suspect, he looks kind of familiar, like she has seen his face before, but doesn't remember.

Shaking in fear, Golden Cakes nervously asks, "Wh-who are you, and where am I?"

"The name is Ahuizotl and you are in the Fortress of Talacon," Ahuizotl answers.

Golden Cakes is a bit shocked to hear what he is saying, and now remembers why he looks familiar. He's Ahuizotl, Daring Do's arch enemy, and always steal ancient artifacts and treasure for her infamous purpose. Right now, she starts to wonder why she is here now, and what plans he has for her.

"But… what do you want with me, if you don't mind me asking?" Golden Cakes asks, still feeling a bit scared.

"Nothing at all my dear, but I think that fool Caballeron wanted something from you," Ahuizotl answers.

Golden Cakes is shocked about it, and asks, "What do you mean?!"

Ahuizotl chuckles a bit at Golden Cakes confusion.

He then explains, "To put it simple little one, those fools has this idea that you might be working with Daring Do, and that you took the ring to the police earlier. When I saw they took you, I've decided to take you, so you can witness my greatest achievement."

"You mean the rings' dark enchantment, but that's dangerous," Golden Cakes replies looking shocked to hear it.

Ahuizotl acts like he isn't paying attention to Golden Cakes. Instead, he looks at her to face. Feeling scared, Golden Cakes get sup and start to move away from him. However, she feels something furry behind her. She look to see that a black panther is behind her, making sure she stays in one place. Ahuizotl then circle around Golden Cakes, and is rather curious. Golden Cakes is rather concern as to why he's doing that.

Ahuizotl gets in front of her again, and says, "It's rather remarkable how you resemble Daring Do very well, I wouldn't be surprised why Caballeron and his henchmen think you're involved with her."

Hearing Ahuizotl explanation, Golden Cakes is starting to understand what's going on. She must have take the bag with the ring from one of Caballeron's henchman and they have her bag. The must have took her from her room and brought her somewhere so they can get answers from her. However, Ahuizotl has her and the ring now, and Golden Cakes has no clue what will happen with the dark enchantment, all she knows is that this could mean trouble.

"I am glad you'll be able to stick around for a while. I hope you'll make yourself comfortable for a while," Ahuizotl remarks.

He along with one of his wild cat leave the room, leaving Golden Cake inside. Golden Cakes feels very scared right now. She never picture that the books she has read to be real, and now she's in really big trouble. She strapped in the fortress with Daring Do's enemy with no escape. She can only hope that someone to come to her rescue, or at least someone can let her go back home, either way Golden Cakes is not going anywhere for a while.

Back in Fillydelphia, A.K Yearling, Skate Trick and Skater Girl are having problems of their own. They have no clue what happened to Golden Cakes, and the only ones who know are still unconscious. Of course, A.K Yearling has to explain to the two about who she really is and what has been going on since they arrive for the tour. The two are shocked, but are more worried that Golden Cakes is reported missing, and have no clue what has become of her.

Skate Trick sighs, and says, "This stinks."

"I know, and I can't stop thinking about poor Golden Cakes," Skater Girl sadly replies.

Daring Do who drops the disguise walk up to them and says, "I understand you both are worried about your friend, but I promise to do whatever it takes to keep her safe."

"But how Daring, you don't even know who took her and where?" Skater Girl sadly asks.

Daring Do shows a determine look and says, "Actually I have a pretty good idea who took her, and I think I know where, but first, I need to see what Caballeron saw."

"Like he'll ever talk," Skate Tricks mutter.

Skater Girl hear this, and says, "I know Daring Do and Caballeron don't get along very well, and we read about it in the book series, but I'm sure if we explained to him about Golden Cakes well being, maybe he'll reconsider it."

"Yeah right, that will be the day," Skate Tricks remarks in annoyance.

Skater Girl and Daring Do roll their eyes, even though it may be true about that fact. However, Daring Do knows that an innocent girl is in danger, and Caballeron is the only one who has the key to what happen. Daring Do decides to head back into the room where the five men are to see if they're up, and hopefully will give her the answer she needs to save Golden Cakes.

Author's Note:

Now this is a rescue mission and first is to talk to the witnesses