• Published 21st Dec 2017
  • 356 Views, 1 Comments

My Little Pony Equestria Girls: The Two Daring Do - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Two girls from different lives had a crazy adventure

  • ...
 1
 356

Chapter 1: The Cake of Gold

In a city of Manehatten there was a pastry chef in training named Golden Cakes who is currently working as one of the chefs at one of the most popular pastry shops in the city called Cutie Cakes. Golden Cakes has moderate rose eyes, light gold skin, gray scale rainbow hair, and has the same hairstyle as Sunset Shimmer.

While she was 7 years old, she and her parent were going to a show called "Hinny of the Hills." But then another car got in their path and flipped over on the road and Golden cakes was the only one who got out of the car before it exploded with her parents trapped inside. After she lost her parents she went to go live with Cream Filling an old friend of her mother's who is more than happy to take her in to rise.

Golden Cakes decided to help Cream Filling at her shop. It didn't take long to realize that not only she is very passionate with pastry but she also has a gift with them. Even though she lost her parents she still does a good job at the shop and at her school, has lots of friends at school, and also tries her best to help in any way she can. Some people usually say she has a heart of gold.

10 years later:

One day while she was working, her boss/guardian Cream filling came to Golden Cakes to have a talk with her. Cream Filling says, "Golden Cakes you're done for today."

Golden Cakes just finished putting frosting on some cupcakes. She is wearing an olive dress; over it were a dark olivine apron with some olive color lace and a tan bandanna with an olive stripe and black lace on the side. On the apron is a three layered lemon cake with butter cream frosting on the top with marzipan round balls around the cake with a heart in the middle covered with golden dust. Then she turned to Cream Filling.

Golden Cakes says, "Really, it felt like I just started."

Cream Filling responds, "Godly you been working so hard, I'm beginning to think you might need some time off."

"Oh no," she says. "I couldn't do that you have been so kind to me by raising me. I want to do my best to be a good pastry chef and to repay you for raising me since my parents have departed."

Cream Filling responds, "I know it has been not easy for you since the car accident and I know you have been working so hard to follow your dream, but I speak for yourself that you should go have some fun, and I'll bet your parents will want you take it easy for a while."

Golden Cakes hesitates at first; she did want something interesting to do in her life. Then she finally says, "Ok Cream but what exactly should I do?"

Cream thought of the perfect thing. She says, "I know what you can do. You should go on a tour."

Golden Cakes says, "A tour?"

Cream Filling brought out a pamphlet and shows it to her. It's a picture of a special event involving a food festival. Cream Filling said, "Next week there is going to be an Archeological museum tour, and also include a food and wine festival in Fillydelphia; anyone who is coming to the tour can go to the festival for free."

Golden Cakes smiles with delight, "I would love to go to the food festival and getting to learn about ancient artifacts sounds very interesting."

Cream Filling smiles, and then she says, "Well since you are out of school for the summer, I thought you should have some fun, you get to try new things and meet different kinds of people from all over Equestria."

Golden Cakes agrees to the idea, and then she and Cream Filling starts to make all the arrangements, but Golden Cakes will be attending it alone. The reason why Cream Filling can't attend is that a lot of people will be going to her shop a lot since it is summer and she has to hire more employees for the tourist season. Cream Filling thought Golden Cakes attending alone would be a good experience for her. Later that night Golden Cakes changed in to her purple nightgown, with a grey night hat and a white ribbon on it. She went to sleep and started to dream of an amazing trip she is going to be have next week.

Author's Note:

I know it's a short chapter, but it will get longer later in the story.