• Published 25th Feb 2019
  • 933 Views, 3 Comments

The Mane 6 Cafè Simulator - Lotus Moon



The Mane 6 working in a cafè. Each with a personality that you like.

  • ...
2
 3
 933

Princess Twilight Sparkle - the Sadist

"Why did you come, sir"

In front of you stands a girl with purple skin, hair, a horn, and wings. She's wearing a darker purple uniform that matches her hair, a large star with some sparkles around it decorating the right side of her skirt. Her name tag read Princess Twilight Sparkle - Sadist. Her eyes glaring at you coldly with her arms crossed. Despite that, she had a pretty cute face.

"Is it just you? Answer me, you piece of trash!" She demands, tilting her head ever so slightly to the right.

"Uh...y-yes...Twi-Twilight" you stammer. You formal way of addressing her earns a frustrated stomp as well as a cold-blooded glare from Twilight.

"Who gave you permission to call me by my name, you rancid piece of garbage? Address me as Princess Twilight or Mistress Twilight!" She snapped.

"Go sit in a corner somewhere and just maybe I'll think about serving you." She huffed. Her manner of speech makes you feel attracted to her.

"Yes ma'am" you reply, a light blush on your cheeks as you sit down. Looking around from your seat, you see a little window where the kitchen presumably is. After maybe 15 minutes, a glass of water and a menu appear on your table. You look around but don't see Twilight until you spot her at the counter. Silverware is floating around her and you wonder how she's doing it since her arms are still crossed. A split second later, you notice a soft aura around her horn. "She must be a unicorn...or a pegasus...or a cross between both." you think as you open the menu.

"Discord Surprise? Celestial Mint Tea? Luna Coffee Bomb? Such strange names for menu items" You think as you browse the menu before your eyes land on something. "Hm? What's this? The Alicorn Quintet Parfait Deluxe? That sounds pretty-"

"Have you decided yet, you swine?" Twilight interrupts your train of thought. She's standing next to your table with a pen and order pad floating in her magical aura.

"Uh yes, Twili- I mean Princess Twilight!" You chuckle nervously. "I-I'll have the Alicorn Quintet Parfait Deluxe and the Celestial Mint Tea." All you hear next to you is the scratching of the pen on paper.

"Wait quietly, you waste of space." She mutters and walks away.

Wow, I heard sadists were supposed to be hardcore. But she's pretty cute for a sadist. You think as you start browsing the net on your phone.

Sometime later, there was a slam on the table that shocked you out of the article you were reading on your phone. Your eyes widen because in front of you was a huge glass with a variety of colors in it. On the bottom was a layer of fuchsia and magenta custard mix with opal bits, above that, was a mix of mulberry and orchid cream which contained tiny violet star candies, one layer up was a cerise pink whipped blend with two rows of arctic blue hearts lined around it, above that was an indigo blue scoop of ice cream and fuchsia grey scoop of ice cream. Topping the towering treat was two sugar cookies shaped like the sun and moon, a heart-shaped gummy pop, and star crystals sprinkled on top.

"Here's your Alicorn Quintet Parfait Deluxe...and Celestial Mint Tea." She placed a freshly brewed pot of tea, a teacup, and bowl of sugar cubes on the table.

"Th-That's huge..." You mumble and gulp, wondering if you can finish it.

Twilight bent down and gave you what looked like a genuinely sweet smile. "I know you're gonna enjoy it, sir. I made it full of love and magic just for you."

Your heart skips a beat as this sudden sweet side catches you off guard. "Th-Then I'll be sure to enjoy every last bite." You grab your spoon and are about to dig in when you see a sadistic grin cross Twilight's face.

"Good. Hope you don't choke." She snickered before walking away.

I think I'm in love. You think, slowly devouring and savoring the sweet treat.

When you're done, you go to pay for your meal. Twilight rings you up and gives you back your change. You walk to the door and look back. "I-I'll come back soon, Pr-Princess Twilight."

Her face scrunched up at you as her cold glare returned, she clicked her tongue. "Don't come back, you filth." She hissed, making your heart skip a beat again.

Author's Note:

If you didn't notice, I based the Alicorn Quintet Parfait Deluxe on the five Alicorns in Equestria. Each layer represented by their coat, eye, or hair color.