• Published 25th Feb 2019
  • 931 Views, 3 Comments

The Mane 6 Cafè Simulator - Lotus Moon



The Mane 6 working in a cafè. Each with a personality that you like.

  • ...
2
 3
 931

Applejack - the Tomboy

A girl with the most gorgeous orange tanned completion stood before you. You couldn't be sure, but she looked like she was the most delectable shade of honey or simply had the best sun-kissed tan you had ever seen. Her blonde hair was tied into a ponytail and her green eyes were mesmerizing. Her uniform was a dark short sleeved button up top and comfortable looking denim shorts with three apples on the left side. On her head was a brown cowboy hat that didn't look out of place with her ensemble. On her shirt was a tag that read Applejack - Tomboy

"Howdy, I'm Applejack." She said in a cute country accent. Well, that would explain her outfit. "I reckon you're here to take a load off and sample some good food."

"Yeah. Is the food good here?" You asked, earning a chummy slap on the back from the country girl.

"Heh! Best dang treats you'll ever have here! Ma family runs an apple orchard called Sweet Apple Acres and a good amount of our treats in this here establishment are made with the best-harvested apples you'll ever try." She winked at you, making you blush. "Take a seat anywhere and I'll get ya a menu."

"Sure." You nod and go take a seat while Applejack disappears behind the counter. Within five minutes, she's at your table with a menu and some water. "Thanks."

"No problem. Take yer time." She tipped her hat to you and went to the kitchen.

"She's a cutie. Lively and polite too. That country accent makes her even cuter." You mumble to yourself and shake your head. "Concentrate! Let's take a look at the menu and see what's here." You open the menu and let your eyes wander. "Apple Risotto? That looks delicious. Whoa, they have a ton of apple treats. Could almost be an A to Z list!" You think as you read down the list. "...Appletini sounds like an alcoholic beverage, but refreshing too. Apple turnovers sound scrumptious. Wait what the...what's this?" Your eyes glance over a very peculiar item. "Zapple Pie? What the heck is a Zapple Pie? Uh, hey Applejack?"

Applejack came over and tilted her head. "Something wrong, Sugar Cube?"

"I'm curious. What's a Zapple Pie? Is that some kind of menu typo?"

"Oh no no no. The Zapple Pie was named after the Zap Apples my family harvest." She said with a smile and matter of factly tone...like it was totally normal!

"Ok...then what's a Zap Apple? I've never heard of that before."

"Well, it's a long story of how my family started harvesting it. But to paraphrase, Zap Apples are magic. There are pretty specific things ya gotta do leading up to the harvest or the Zap Apples won't taste just right. Ma Granny Smith knows just what to do. And after a few days, the Zap Apples appear and we pick as many as we can before the day ends. But once the day is over, they zap away just like that." She snapped her fingers to make a point. "The Zapple Pie is just one of the many things we make from the Zap Apples. Any apple treat under the sun can be made twice as good with Zap Apples."

"Huh, magic apples. Sounds almost unbelievable yet very intriguing too. Ok, I'll have a slice of Zapple Pie. And I'll have an Apple Risotto with an Appletini." You hand Applejack the menu back and she tips her hat again.

"Comin' right up." She went back to the kitchen.

"So many apples in one afternoon. Well, I couldn't help it. I'm kinda interested in that Zapple Pie. Gotta take a picture of that. No one will believe me when I say it's magic." You mumble to yourself, pulling out your phone to look up Sweet Apple Acres. While you search, the sweet scents of apples mixed with the sizzling of a frying pan hit your nose is an unusual harmony. At this point, your mouth is watering at the smell and you find yourself anxious for the food yet to come.




"Order up." Applejack comes back to your table with a tray and sets it on the table. On it, you see something unusual. Diced apples mixed with rice on a plate! The smell matched the scent that caught your nose not long ago. Next to it was a tall glass with what looked like plain apple juice in it. "Your Apple Risotto and Appletini. The Zapple Pie is almost done baking. By the time you finish eating, it'll be cooled and ready for ya."

"This looks amazing." You mumble, gulping down the saliva threatening to leak from your mouth.

"Well don't just stare, dig in." Applejack sets the plate and glass in front of you before leaving.

You pick up your spoon and scoop up some of the Apple Risotto. Taking your first bite with like you bit into a fresh apple! The flavors mixed in a harmony of flavors never experienced before! It was like all the fatigue you had from work just melted away with just one bite. You couldn't help but keep eating until your plate was clean. Only hearing Applejack chuckle snapped you out of your blissful food euphoria. "I see ya enjoyed that."

"Oh yeah. It was amazing. I never thought apples would go well with rice like this." You clean your mouth and smiled with a hint of blush on your cheeks.

"Well hold on to yer socks because the best part is next." She set a plate right in front of you. On it was a slice of a....rainbow pie?? "Yer slice of the Zapple Pie." This time, Applejack stood next to the table. But you didn't mind. The moment of truth was before you and you weren't gonna miss it. You pick up your fork and take a piece of the slice.

"Here we go." You eat it and immediately can't contain yourself. The fresh, delicious pie was (figuratively) electrifying and bursting with flavor! As badly as you wanted to wolf it down, you take your time savoring each bit till it was finished, washing it down with the Appletini (which was diluted apple cider). "That was delicious. I'm speechless."

Applejack chuckled. "That reaction never gets old. If ya like, you can take home the rest of the pie and a complimentary jar of Zap Apple Jam."

"Really? Well, ring me up!" You say, excited to have more pie.

Applejack heads to the counter to ring up your bill. And while you get your things together and get to the counter, there's a brown bag with the Cafe's logo on it. Inside was the pie packed away in a neat box and a jar of rainbow jam. You pay the bill and leave.

"Y'all come back soon, ya hear!" She waves.



As you savor the rest of the Zapple Pie that night, you finish reading another article on Sweet Apple Acres. In it, you come across the section on their Zap Apple products. You even see a picture of what a Zap Apple looks like. "Well, looks like I found a new favorite treat." You grin and take another bite of the pie.

Author's Note:

Yeah, pretty sure you know by now. But the Zapple Pie was pretty much a Zap Apple Pie. Gotta admit it was a funny spin on the words.

And I got the Apple Risotto from the anime Food Wars as well as labeled Applejack a Tomboy because you'd never catch her really wearing a girly outfit unless it's for something special