• Published 25th Feb 2019
  • 930 Views, 3 Comments

The Mane 6 Cafè Simulator - Lotus Moon



The Mane 6 working in a cafè. Each with a personality that you like.

  • ...
2
 3
 930

Rainbow Dash - The Tsundere

"Finally, someone comes in!" A raspy voice rings out as you hear footsteps coming closer.

You see a girl with cerulean skin that basically reminds you of the sky. She stood in front of you with her arms folded. She was wearing a white uniform dress shirt with a rainbow lightning bolt on the hem, the lightning bolt matching the colors of her hair. She also wore cerise dress pants. The look in her eyes (which matched the color of her uniform pants) was almost a light scowl. "You're like the first customer all day. It's been so boring in here." She complained, grabbing a menu. "Come with me."

"Um...ok...strange reaction. But it was my own fault." You shrug and follow her to a table where you sit and take the menu she gives you.

"Take your time in deciding. I'll be back with your water." She says.

"Maybe you'd like some too? I mean if you're sick, having plenty of fluids is best." You suggest.

Her face immediately goes red with an adorable blush and she looks a bit frazzled, the wings on her back (that you didn't really notice before) started to ruffle. "I-I'm not sick! This is my normal voice, stupid!" She turned and stormed off. "Just pick your food already!!"

"Oh. Ok...sorry about that." You chuckle softly and look at the menu. "Let's see. What look delicious?" Scanning through the menu, you see a Rainbow Sorbet, which would fit your waitress' hair. But you also see things like Moist Wonderbolt Chocolate Cake, Daring Do Brownie Bites, Shadowbolt Macaroons, Sonic Rainboom Pudding, Rainbow Joke Cookies and Tank's Mint Tea.

A glass of water is set on the table, catching your attention. You look up to see your waitress is back and your eyes catch her name tag. Rainbow Dash - Tsundere. The outburst from earlier makes sense now.

"Have you decided?" Rainbow asked.

"Yeah. I think so. I'll go with the Rainbow Joke Cookies, Shadowbolt Macaroons, and Tank's Mint Tea. But I have a pretty good sweet tooth, so I'll have a slice of the Moist Wonderbolt Chocolate Cake and a few Daring Do Brownie Bites for the road." You say, but looking up at Rainbow, you notice a suppressed smirk on her face.

"Ok~" She chuckled. "I'll put that order in right away." And she zips away, leaving you confused.



While you wait for your order, it seemed that there wasn't much cooking or baking going on. There was a sweet aroma all around were tantalizing, but there was nothing really new added. You did hear what sounded like tea brewing but everything else was like a whirlwind was tearing through the kitchen. Didn't take long before you saw Rainbow come back with a tray of food and a doggie bag.

"Enjoy." She said with a huge grin on her face, but she didn't leave the table after setting everything on the table.

"Um...sure." You shrug and picked up a macaroon. "You wanna sit and join me? I mean I have nothing but time. We can have a nice little chat. Maybe a little game."

The mention of a game caught her attention and she sat down, looking very primed and ready to go. "You're on. What did you have in mind?"

"Well, as I see it, there seems to be an odd number of macaroons an cookies." You pour two cups of tea. "We each eat one and when we come down to the last one, we have a little staring contest. The first one to blink loses. Winner gets the last treat." You smile. "You game?"

"Works fine for me." She grinned.

"Ok then. One...two...three...GO!" You grab the first macaroon, Rainbow grabbing the next one. This goes on for a few minutes till the last one was on the plate. "Looks like it's down to the last one."

"Who's gonna get it?"

The two of you stare at each other as the seconds on the clock slowly tick by. After about a minute, you feel a little bit of sweat beading your brow. You decide to taunt Rainbow a bit. "You look like you want to blink, Rainbow Dash."

"Oh, I'm fine. But you look like you wanna blink." She retorted.

The two of you continue to stare at each other as the seconds stretch to about a minute or more. You feel your eyes begin to dry a bit but won't admit defeat. And you could see in Rainbow's eyes that she didn't plan to give up either. But neither of you could keep this up forever. You feel your drying eyes water a bit and sting. Unable to take it anymore, you finally give in and blink, earning a hearty laugh from Rainbow Dash.

"Aw yeah! I win!" Rainbow swept up the last macaroon and ate it.

"You are the best, Rainbow. And you look adorable eating that macaroon." You say, taking a sip of your tea. When you look at Rainbow again, the blush was back on her face.

"Wh-What?! I'm not cute! I'm an athlete and cute doesn't match us!!" She spazzed and started stuffing a cookie in your mouth. You munched on the cookie and noted that it did taste good with a hint of some kind of taste.

"Mmm! These are good. I wouldn't mind having these as a punishment." You chuckle softly and ate more cookies. As you eat more cookies, you notice a smirk turning into a forcefully suppressed smile come across Rainbow's face. "What? What's so funny?"

Before she could talk, Rainbow burst out laughing uncontrollably. "You-You-Your face! I can't take it anymore!"

Wondering what she meant, you grabbed your phone and turned the camera to face you, immediately seeing that your mouth was covered in a colorful mess. "What in the world? What kind of cookie is this?"

"Joke cookies! Emphasis on the joke part!" Rainbow said between laughs and tears. "Specially ordered to match the colors of my hair! Gotcha!"

You stare at Rainbow then look back at your face in the camera. There was no way you could be mad at her. The name was right in front of you and practically a trap. And you walked right into it. You couldn't help but laugh with her.



After cleaning mouth up and paying the bill, you grab your doggie bag and head for the door. "See you later Rainbow. Maybe next time we'll have another little competition and up the stakes."

"You're on. I'll be waiting for a rematch." Rainbow said, folding her arms with a cocky smirk gracing her face.

"Maybe the next punishment will be a good one. Like you in a girly outfit." You wink, already knowing Rainbow's reaction.

And just as the door closed behind you, Rainbow shouted. "We'll see about that!!!" And you make your way home, chuckling to yourself.

Author's Note:

Of course the Moist Wonderbolt Chocolate Cake is a toast to RD being in the Wonderbolts (AND IS NOT MEANT TO BE SEXUAL). The Daring Do Brownie Bites refers to her admiration of Daring Do. The Shadowbolt Macaroons is for the EQUESTRIAN Shadowbolts, not the ones from Crystal Prep in the Equestria Girls universe. The Sonic Rainboom Pudding, obviously for RD's signature move. The Rainbow Joke Cookies is obviously a nod to the episode 28 Pranks Later. And, finally, the Tank's Mint Tea is a nod to her pet tortoise.