• Published 15th Dec 2017
  • 1,396 Views, 19 Comments

Sun's Equestria Girls Adventure: Rainbow Rocks - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Sun and her friends face new rivals and the magic of friendship is being tested.

  • ...
5
 19
 1,396

Chapter 12: The Power of Friendship and Music

Everyone who are at the theater is completely shocked and scared to see what is happening. A mysterious man that turns out to be Black Stone, the same sorcerer who cursed The Dazzlings has come out of their pendants. He then uses his magic to puts the The Dazzlings' pendants and he uses the magic along with his own. He then put a force field on the audience and then puts them under his control.

"This is bad, isn't it?" Pinkie nervously asks.

"Oh I don't know, darling…" Rarity asks calmly.

But then angrily screams, "Does a man with a sea pony and an evil magical orb look normal to you?!"

Pinkie laughs nervously, and says, "No, guess it's not."

"Black Stone looks around to see is he has everyone captive, but then notice the 12 friends are on top of the hill. He makes a smirk on his face seeing three of them with the others.

"Well well well, if it isn't my three favorite suckers," Black Stone remarks.

Adagio becomes anger by his remarks and exclaims, "What are you doing here Black Stone?!"

"I know why, it's because Black Stone was using your three the whole time," Sun firmly explains.

Black Stone becomes a bit surprised to hear Sun confronting him.

He then chuckles evilly and says, "Well, it seems the little special princess become aware of my plan,"

"I thought it was strange when they told me that you disappeared after you put the curse on them. Everything that happened to The Dazzling that involves them feeding on negative energy was so you can gain more power from their pendants," Sun explains.

"That's right, after I cursed them I hid myself, my magic orb, and my magic in their pendants and been using them for a thousand years collecting negative energy and magic they come across, but you keep interfering," Black Stone confirms it.

Then he announces, It doesn't matter at this point, with the Equestrian magic from your school, your friends, and The Dazzlings heart to control, I will create my ideal world where I will rule with an iron hoof!"

"You won't get away with this!" Sun angrily declares.

"Who's going to stop me?!" Black Stone loudly remarks.

"I am!" Sun says.

"And us too!" Twilight says.

Falling Star and the others run to Sun and Twilight to help confront with the evil sea sorceror.

Black Stone laughs and says, "Don't make me laugh!"

Black Stone then uses the magic of his orb and the three pendants on Sun and the others. Since Sun and the girls are ponies up, and still have their instruments, they use the to create sonic waves to attack Black Stone. However, the siren comes to make a move. The siren in the sky uses a forcefield around himself. He then uses his magic to create s black. The blast is coming too strong for The Rainboom. It ends up sending them back and rolling down the fill. The Dazzlings run down the hill to see if they can help them. Luckily, it looks like they are unharmed.

Adagio helps Twilight and Falling Star as she asks, "Are you all alright?"

"I think so," Twilight says.

As they are getting up the hill to try again, Black Stone then uses his magic to spread it all over the city. If this keep up, his magic will affect the entire world, and nothing will be able to stop him.

Applejack scaredly shouts, "It's no use, his magic's too strong!"

Seeing all this really shocked Adagio and her sister, and the guilt they are having is becoming to hard to keep in.

Sonata starts to cry and shouts, "Oh, this is our fault!"

"t's all of our fault, Sun!" Sonata repeats herself as she face Sun.
"Sonata!" Sun says with a shock, she then hugs Sonata to help her.

Then in tears Sonata screams, "It's because of me and my sisters that this is happening, it's all our fault!"

Then Adagio sadly says, "She's right, we to blame for this."

"We messed up big time," Arai replies, feeling guilty.

But Sun calmly says, "You're not to blame, Black Stone fooled you three from the beginning into his plans."

However Adagio protest, "But still, we ended up caring for ourselves after being cursed, never cared about anything else."

"That is, until we met you," Aria sadly adds, but ends up showing a smile on her face.

Hearing what Aria says, Sun questionably says, "Me?"

"You made us realized that we don't need to be loved and adored to get ponies to like us," Aria explains.

Then Sonata says, "You've been willing to be our friends, and we really appreciate it, and it's the first time in a long time that someone enjoyed listening to our music without being put under our spell."

Adagio smiles and says, "Sun I speak for myself and my sisters is that we're glad that we met you and your friends."

"We only wish we could have met you more often," Adagio adds.

"And glad we met you back at the diner," Sonata replies happily.

Sun feels a bit blushes after hear, and says, "Thanks girls."

But then Sun starts to feel something strange, like she is feeling some magic in the area. She look around to see where Black Stone is holding the orb and the pendants. She can't see them glowing a different shine than they use to. Just then, Sun realizes what's happening, and what she is feeling.

And idea just hits Sun and exclaims, "That's it!"

Hearing the scream, the others look at Sun. Sun then calms herself down, she she can tell the others about what she is talking about.

"I know how to beat him, but we all need to work together," Sun says, looking at The Dazzlings.

Adagio and her sister are looking a bit confused at first, until they understand what Sun is talking about.

"You don't mean us?" Sonata asks looking scared.

Sun nods her head with a smile.

"But without our pendants, we can't sing," Aria says.

"Are you sure?" Sun replies.

Adagio and her sister start to think about that, and they never try to sing without them. They all agree with Sun to give it a try. When they start singing, they are stunned to hear their voices are fine, and are singing perfectly.

Sonata shockley says, "We… we can still sing!"

"But how?" Aria asks.

Sun smiles and says, "Because you allowed true friendship into your hearts, and your hearts are sensing it right now. That's the true way for me to help you break the curse, and we need you, and you need us, your friends."

Adagio, Aria, and Sonata start to think about it, and can see that they haven't have any friends in a long time, since they lost everypony they love back in Equestria. They now have a chance to make this right, and to help their new friends.

Adagio makes a serious tone and says, "Let's stop that rotten sea monster."

"Good, Fluttershy you wrote more song for the Rainbooms right," Sun says turning to Fluttershy.

Fluttershy shyly nods her head and says, "Yes."

"How about we turn one of the songs you wrote, and The ones the Dazzlings sand during the competition into one song for all of us to do," Sun explains.

At that moment, Sun explains everyone about her plan, and confident it will work. The others are feeling skeptic about it at first, but Twilight believes in her and knows that as long as they all help out, including The Dazzlings, they can do it, but they need to do it fast. Back on the stage, Black Stone is continuing to make his magic more powerful .He is so confident, and know he has more than enough magic to take over this world, and he wants to rule Equestria.

He then loudly shouts with pride, "Nothing can stop me now!"

"Not if we can help it!" A familiar girl's voice calls our.

Black Stone look on the hill to see Adagio and she looks serious. Black Stone think this is a kind of joke, and he is getting himself ready to teach her for interfering.

He make a smirk on his face and loudly says, "If you think singing can help you are sorely mistaken!"

But Adagio shows a smile on her face and says, "I wouldn't be too confident if I were you.

Black Stone becomes questionable for hearing this. On Adagio's que, Vinyl turns on her system, and music starts to play. The light shines on Adagio and starts to sing.

Adagio Dazzle:

Everybody want's to find out who they are for real

"What, but how?!" Black Stone exclaims.

Then the light turns on to show Arai, and she starts to sing

Aria Blaze:

Looking for a way to show it to you how I feel

"How can they still sing?" Black Stone asks with a shock.

Next the light shines on Sonata and starts to sing.

Sonata Dusk:

A melody needs harmony

Falling Star appears when another light turns on and sings, who is still transformed with her ears and long hair.

Falling Star:

You've shown me what a friend can be

The four girls are standing in a line. Just then the line turns on in the middle and Sun is there as well, with her pony ears, alicorn wings, and long extended hair. Then Sun sings with Falling Star and The Dazzlings.

Sun, Falling Star, and The Dazzling:

Tonight nothing is what it seems

Tonight we're finding out what it means

Life is a sound

Bring out the key

Be who you are

Unlock your dreams

Tonight we're showing you what it means

Unlock your dreams

Just then the light shines on the area to see Rainbow Dash, and the others playing their instruments and they are pony up too.

Black Star notices this and exclaims, "What's this?!"

After seeing the girls play, the lights shine on Twilight with her pony form, and starts to sing with the microphone in her hand.

Twilight Sparkle:

I wanna turn it up

So don't you turn me down

Cause when we get together

We got a Rockin' sound

Don't need to follow in

somebody else's steps

We make our own moves

I think you know the rest

Twilight Sparkle and the Rainbooms:

(Woahh) Just look around now

(Woahh) Look what you got now

Find yourself in a song (oohh)

Bring out the beat and the melody, melody

Find yourself in a song (oohh)

When we're together it's meant to be

All it takes is one big dream

You'd better find yourself in a song, (oohhh)

When we're together it's meant to be (Yeah!)

The lights then shine on The Dazzlings and Falling Star who are singing, and Sun who is singing as she play her orange triangle guitar.

Sun and Twilight Sparkle:

Bring out the beat and the melody, melody

When we're together it's meant to be

The makes Black Stone furious and shouts, "How dare they?!"

Sun and Twilight Sparkle:

Bring out the beat and the melody, melody

When we're together it's meant to be (Yeah!)

Black Stone has just about had it, and angrily screams, "I'll blast everyone of you."

He then uses his magic orb and the pendants to send a magical blast towards The Rainbooms and The Dazzlings. How every a magic force field and a rainbow sound wave blocks Blackstone's magic, and the rainbow sound waves hit him.

Twilight Sparkle and the Rainbooms:

(Woahh) Just look around now

(Woahh) Look what you got now

This makes Black Stone shockley exclaims, "What?!"

And that's not enough, the three red pendants since the magic and able to free themselves, and heads towards large music group.

Black Stone horrible screams. "No, the pendants!"

The pendants glows so bright and it helps everyone break out of the spell. Then show the three sirens, and then they all transformed into The Dazzlings true merpony forms. Dependants then travels into The Dazzlings.

Sun, Falling Star, and The Dazzlings:

Tonight nothing is what it seems

Twilight Sparkle and the Rainbooms:

(Find yourself in a song bring out the beat and the melody, melody)

With their hearts in their bodies, The Dazzlings starts to feel the magic of friendship with in them, and causes them to transform. Adagio glows bright yellow, and gains her pony ears, long puffy extended tail, and yellow transparent wings.

Sun, Falling Star, and The Dazzlings:

Tonight we're finding out what it means

Twilight Sparkle and the Rainbooms:

(Find yourself in a song, when we're together it's meant to be)

Aria glows bright purple and Sonata glows bright blue. They both gain their pony ears and long extended hair, Sonata gain her purple transparent wings, and Aria gains her purple wings.

Sun, Falling Star, and The Dazzlings:

Life is a sound

Bring out the key

Be who you are

Unlock your dreams

Twilight Sparkle and the Rainbooms:

(All it takes is one big dream, you'd better find yourself in a song)

With a blast of magic, the curse on The Dazzlings has been broken, and transformed like the others, into their true pony like forms.

This makes Black Stone furious and exploits, "You meddling brats broke my curse!"

Sun, Falling Star, and The Dazzlings:

Tonight we're finding out what it means

Twilight Sparkle and the Rainbooms:

(When we're together it's meant to be)

Sun, Falling Star, and The Dazzlings:

Tonight nothing is what it seems

Twilight Sparkle and the Rainbooms:

(Find yourself in a song, bring out the beat and the melody, melody)

At this time, Sun and her friends including The Dazzling glow their representing colors and float to the air with their friendship. Just then, The magic within them travels into the sky, Sun and the Rainbooms magic greats the same alicorn that is from before. The Dazzling magic of Friendship creates a merpony version of an alicorn. And the two ponies in the sky pass fast around Blast Stone and blasting him with the magic.

Sun, Falling Star, and The Dazzlings:

Tonight we're finding out what it means

Twilight Sparkle and the Rainbooms:

(Find yourself in a song, when we're together it's meant to be)

Black Stone feels his out is no match with the magic, and is losing it in the process.

He screams in agony "No, nooooooooo!"

With that his orb breaks in half and Black Stone powers is completely drained away into nothing including his body, destroying him forever..

Sun, Falling Star, and The Dazzlings:

Life is a sound

Bring out the key

Be who you are

Unlock your dreams

Twilight Sparkle and the Rainbooms:

(All it takes is one big dream, you'd better find yourself in a song)

With that The magic of Friendship from the two ponies in the sky spread across the city break the spell on everyone in the city, and spreading friendship in the process.

Sun, Falling Star, and The Dazzlings:

Tonight we're finding out what it means

Twilight Sparkle and the Rainbooms:

(When we're together it's meant to be)

Both:

Unlock your dreams/you and me/yeah you and me/ unlike you are/but

Sun:

Unlock Your Dream!

Then a strong light spread across the theater in eleven different colors. The colors spread the counterspell and the friendship and then everything begins to become has been turned back to normals, and everyone including The Dazzlings are finally free.

Author's Note:

Final Smash Up of Find Yourself in a Song and Unlock Your Dreams from Barbie in Rock N' Royals

Music and Friendship is magic.