• Published 13th Dec 2017
  • 580 Views, 5 Comments

Realizations: Cycle 2 - Jaycren



We have heard the first half of the song. What of the answer? Does the other share in the one's feelings or have we yet to reach an accord.

  • ...
 5
 580

Star Crossed - Time Turner: I'm With You

Turner searched through his workshop, he was searching for something. Something lost among the rows of clocks and gears, forgotten amongst the devices that cluttered his home.

I'm frantic in my mind
I'm all alone in the dark
Why can't I Find what I already found
My heads spins around
I hear something but there's no sound


Why Can't I get through? DOCTOR!!!!!


He feels it, just at the edge of his perception. Gripping his head as pain lances through his mind, Turner staggers into his work table, scattering the gizmos and trinkets.

"But that isn't my name is it?" He asks the empty shop.

What is this deep inside me?
Why do I feel so far from my Home?
Inside something is beginning to rise
Trying to Break free of my mind
There was someone by my side
She was taken from me
I need to know who she is
She is my home
She is my Home

Another pulse of pain arcs through his mind, he grabs a sylndrical object in his thrashing. Pushing a button on its side a vibration issues forth. Instantly the pain ceases. He is close to finding it, to finding the answer to it all.

In the back of his shop, at the bottom of a pile of junk, a pocket watch begins to shine.


Why, Lina, it's so good to finally meet you!

Who are You? Why can't I get to my Doctor?


Another voice talking th e first, the pain begins to rise, but a blast of sound from his..... screwdriver?..... banishes it back to the recesses of his mind. A pane of glass in his head is beginning g to break and the stallion known as time turner needs to know what is behind it. He heres the laughter of children and the voice of an angel. The cmplicated historu of old friends, whose difference were never irreconcilable, no matter what either of them thought.

"I am....." He begins, but stops, his mind is clouded, but something calls.

The hands of the pocket watch at the back of the shop begin to move.

I'm looking for that place
I need to see her face
Is this all I've ever known
Cause Nothing's ever right
And it all seems so wrong
I need to find my home
Isn't it time to come find me
I need her to take me home
None of this is right
Seeking deep inside my mind
She needs to come take my hand
Lead me back to the love we knew
I Don't know who she is
But I want to be with her
To Be with her


Just call me Missy, dear Lina and I am the oldest friend of your husband

Oldest Friend? Care to explain where you've been? OUR CHILDREN WERE TAKEN FROM US!!!!!

Not to belittle your need for the answer to that perfectly rational question Lina but, how did you get to that knife at my throat so quick? And where were you keeping it?

I'm a Pegasus, we were bred for war, and as a mailmare I have to be quick. As for where I kept it?
A mare has to have some secrets.

I sit wrong that I'm incredibly turned on right now?


The ticking of the world around him seeks to overwhelm him as the glass wall in the back of his head continues to fracture. A terrible pressure that not even his sonic screwdriver can eleviate. He knows that if he can just say his name, that which he should never forgotten, this will all cease.

I am the .......

The pocket watch begins to chime.

Oh, why do I feel so confused
This thing inside my mind
Yeah Yeah Yeah
Yeah Yeah Yeah
This power inside
Seeks to break its way free
Why won't she come hold my hand
Tell me who I am
I need to know who she is
She will lead me home
lead me home
Lead Me home
Guide me by the Hand
Take me Far from here
I call to how you are
You are both my Home
Both My Home
I'm Going Home
Going Home

Turner faces the wall of glass in his head, he stares into it. He is done being afraid, done seeking something he can't find.

"What is it Button, always says? Time to Nut Up Or Shut Up?" he chuckles "A but more vulgar than I like, but the young stallion hit the head on the nail on that one. Time to face this."

The Pocket Watch goes silent.


Please, Ms Lina. She is here to help

Don't you get smart with me! You haven't been around to visit either! Honestly I treat you and the Lonely Pegasi like family, give you muffins, and the both of you let my kids be taken!

Liba, dear. He went and got me. I was several realities away. I never got to be an Auntie, and your the only female, he's ever been with that I even remotely think is worthy of him. Besides, I,,,,,,, Huh?

EXTERMINA....

Wow, I didn't know that you actually could get a Dalek to eat it's own armor. She really seems to have the lot of them on the run. I had no idea that cybermen and daleks could run or scream like that.
By the way, forget me always, what do they keep calling her.

The Beautiful End


He watched as the fractures spiderwebbed across the glass, observed the golden light leaking through. He finally knew his name. Knew who he was seeking, he could hear her, shouting for him. Lina, sounded both impatient and angry, the stallion smiled, she had every right to be. It wasn't very gentlemanly to keep a lady waiting. Well, he had best get to her before she wiped them all out. When she got like that it was the only time the Doctor ever felt sorry for the daleks.

"Huh, That's my name. Don't worry, I'm the Doctor. Has A nice ring, doesn;t it?"

The Glass wall shattered, as all of his memories returned to him, striding forward in anger the Doctor went forth to reclaim his family, and Celestia help all those that stood in his way, for surely no one else would.

Author's Note:

Here it is, the end of Cycle 2. Each of these was supposed to go on to have it's own story, all woven back and forth through each other. But Now I will move onward to the next I intend to complete. The next story me and Notjohnharker will be working on together will be: Monster's Debt Paid