• Published 13th Dec 2017
  • 580 Views, 5 Comments

Realizations: Cycle 2 - Jaycren



We have heard the first half of the song. What of the answer? Does the other share in the one's feelings or have we yet to reach an accord.

  • ...
 5
 580

Crazy Love - Discord: Clarity (Edited)

Author's Note:

Thus another chapter of my life begins. Begins by the finishing of those tasks, that I set forth, then abandoned in failure. The First two stories of the Fate Woven Timeline are designed to be a set up for the rest of the stories to come next. Each of the Pairings found here were originally going to get their own tales. Each woven together by the common thread of the love of the two main characters. I have no idea if or when this will happen. I just know that before I can move forward I must finish what I started.

The song that I rewrote to fit this tale is Clarity by Zed. Thus Cycle 2 begins.

Discord sat among the chaos of his dimension. His thoughts turning to a certain butter yellow coated, pink haired mare. Sensing his want, a window opened to allow the Lord of Chaos to observe his dearest friend. When the Storm King had attacked he had both not been at the Friendship Festival, and had then intentionally stayed away. He shuddered to think of what the Storm king might've done with Chaos magic added to what the satyr had already stolen.

He had stayed away so the girls could stand a chance. However, all of the enemies of Equestria that should’ve taken advantage given the circumstances... well, found themselves.... otherwise occupied. Chrysalis discovered that she was only able to say those most terrifying words, "I'm from the government,I'm here to help" and could only appear as an ERS agent. Tirek found it impossible to move when the floor of his cell turned into broccoli flavored yogurt. Sombra found himself trapped in smoke form, inside a Hooka, inside a vape shop, in Manehatten. He had returned them all to the states they were in when he found them afterwards, per Fluttershy’s anticipated wishes.

Still, he had not once gone to the side of his more timid friend, and she had done wonderfully. She had been brave, friendship had triumphed, but still he stayed away. It wasn't because of guilt at not coming sooner or any nonsense, instead it was because the last time he felt this way he had been betrayed, hurt and then lost himself. He had lost everything.

I Cry Deep Inside My Mind

Where the Hurt stays for all time

This fear of causing Pain

Never worth all of the time

Hearts stop right before we crash

I've always known how this ends

As time ticks till I break your heart

and I turn this world again

Cause you've been a piece of me

I didn't know I need

Holding you close to me

Still run and I can't think why

If this love ends tragically

Where does that Leave Me?

If This is my Insanity

Why have I such Clarity?

It was Tuesday he knew, he watched as she made the tea, he had not gone in the weeks after the Storm King. He had no idea what to say, how to explain. Gah! Why was this so complicated? Normally he liked confusion, it was fun to watch and cause. This though, it hurt to stay away, it might hurt more if she turned him down. Could he remain her friend once he had spoken the words out loud? Could he be with her if he was only allowed to be her friend? Was that all it was?

Why is my Love a Tragedy

Could you be the Remedy

If my love's insanity

Why does this feel clear to me

Go on and I make Mistakes

and you still call me your friend

That goes down to my soul

and makes me forget it all makes sense

Don't Say not to Leave

Cause we both know that I'll stay

If you call then I'll Go to You

And I'll be right there for you

Cause You are this piece I need

That I didn't know

Behaving Chaotically

It's alright and I'm Not sure Why

They call our Love tragedy

But You are my Remedy

This Love is Insanity

But it is my Clarity

But it's My only Clarity

This is the best Insanity

You'll Always be my remedy

It's all so Clear to Me

“I would never abandon my friend. If she wants to stay just friends then that is what we will be. If she wishes for more... well then she can have that too. I will always be her friend and confidant, ever ready to assist in any way I can. As a friend or something more, I will never abandon her. So that bitch broke my heart- so what! I found someone that won't ever hurt me ! someone that will always be first and foremost my friend! I truly see now, my problem before was I saw the body, the face, not the heart. Now in her I can have both, kind and beautiful in all ways inside and out. If I have to spend the rest of her days only being a friend, helping feed her animals and slop them out then I will have considered that time well spent- no time with her is wasted. Whatever I can do to make her life easier and her happy is my greatest accomplishment. I am never going back to being that spoiled, self entitled, whiny little shit I was. Time to nut up or shut up."

This Love's not Tragedy

It will always be Our Remedy

Yes Our Love's Insanity

But Also Our Clarity

Our Love is for Eternity

She will always be my Remedy

This Love will be Insanity

Guided by our clarity

She had become and always would be the center point of his world, and maybe he was wrong in feeling that. Maybe this could never work? He didn't care about past interests that had hurt him, caged him, betrayed him. He had been a monster still when she found him, what they and his pain had made him. But she had changed him , she had been the first to take a chance on a “dangerous creature”. She had beaten him at his own games not once, not twice, but three times!!!!! When was he ever going to find a mare like that again? Answer: half past never and fat chance!!!!!

He pulled himself out of his chair, closing the viewing port, he slicked back his hair. He had a mare to see about Tuesday tea. After all, he was bringing the cucumber sandwiches- wouldn’t do to be late. He had even gotten their pointy hats on just right. With a snap of his fingers the Lord of Chaos dashed off to where the one he had always unknowingly waited for waited for him.



Unnoticed by Discord, an Ivory white Alicorn watched the scene. She smiled, then was gone, knowing that when chaos and kindness come together, Love is always the result.