• Published 27th Nov 2017
  • 6,092 Views, 184 Comments

Little Moon Princess - Professor_Rising_Dawn



Luna has returned from the moon but according to Celestia her punishment has only just begun.

  • ...
35
 184
 6,092

Order in the Court

Author's Note:

This chapter has been revised as of 5/18/2022

Both guards walked with Luna, one on either side of her small frame as they made their way to the courtroom through the winding and dizzying halls. Though they were close to her, Luna could feel the tension and uncomfortable feelings between their small posse. She had considered trying to slip away, but knew that her escorts attentiveness meant she wouldn’t be able to, at least not any time soon. Not that it would really solve her problem anyway, she thought with dread as her stomach gurgled again.

Luna felt another cramp in her gut and before she could process what she was doing, she had stopped in the middle of the hallway. Her legs quivered and her face felt hot, the strain of keeping control of herself was painful, stressful, and embarrassing. After a moment, she felt a small nudge from the dark grey guard on her right followed by an irritated groan, “Keep moving, or you'll make things worse for yourself.”

Luna tried to ignore his comment but sent him a scowl. Why couldn’t he see that she was struggling? It took her another minute to regain her composure, but to the guards' relief, she finally began down the hall once again, albeit slower, and more awkward than before.

Through the halls, the party passed other small groups, mostly staff, and Luna could hear them whisper as they walked by. Her face grew even more red and her ears fell, radiating heat. She tried not to make eye contact with anypony, and kept her head down low. When Luna felt another cramp beginning to form, she was glad to see they were finally in front of a large sets of doors, which she guessed was the courtroom.

Another wave of pressure and pain washed over Luna and she sat down quickly. Her diaper was cooling down and it felt clammy as it pressed into the fur on her flanks and her nether regions. She hated the feeling of it against her skin, cool and wet and squishy, another reminder of her failure. Despite the unpleasantness, she stayed seated, the counter pressure of her body on the floor helping her keep the remnants of control she had left as the cramps grew in frequency and intensity. Luna tapped her hooves on the tile impatiently. She hoped Celestia would meet them outside the doors, and that she wouldn’t have to get up, she was becoming more and more aware of the futility of her own losing battle. She glanced at her escorts from the corner of her eye, not really to make eye-contact but wanting to try and commit their faces to memory, in case she needed help later. They were kind enough and she didn’t want new escorts if she could help it, enough ponies had seen her like this already.

In that brief glance, Luna accidentally met the eyes of the older pony, whose gaze was warm and fatherly. The younger guard who sat on her left though, radiated impatience and anxiety, and gave her a small push forward. “Lulu… you don’t want to keep her waiting” he said, pressuring her to move.

Luna frowned and moved to stand, but it only took one shift of her haunches before she realized with fear and horror that if she didn’t stay seated she would completely lose control. Luna stayed still and the squish of her wet diaper reminded her again of her previous accident. The memory filled her with determination to get a grip and keep things under control. Her sister had already made her wet herself, but she would NOT mess herself too if she had anything to say about it. She was not a foal, and she was going to prove it.

The guard on her left gave her a second nudge, more forceful this time and it was clear how impatient he was becoming. "Please, Luna.” He urged quietly, “Just get up, it's not that far.”

Luna wanted to shout at him, explain to him that it wasn’t her fault, that she couldn’t move without soiling herself, but that would be admitting defeat, and she didn’t think that she could do that without another blow to the last remnants of her pride. It was one thing to be stuck like this, but something completely different to have to admit what was about to happen.

Luna considered how to try and explain her obstinance in the least explicit way possible, when the guard on her left lost his patience with her. He moved behind her quickly and gave her a hard shove, pushing her bottom off the floor. The unexpected shove caught Luna off guard and as she lifted off the ground, her forehooves slipped, and her face smashed into the tile floor. She tried to right herself, to stop what she could feel was happening, but it was too late, the floor was too slick, and she had crossed the point of no return.

Without the help of the floor beneath her, Luna’s tail lifted of its own accord. Her stomach cramped for the last time and she felt her bowels release her mess into the back of her diaper. The relief from the cramping pressure and horror at what she’d just done overwhelmed Luna, so she didn’t notice when the doors to the court open. To anyone who noticed, she was quite the sight to see, bottom in the air, face down filling her diapers like a little filly. Luna gave an involuntary grunt, and if she hadn’t already been beet red, she certainly was now. Once the deed was done, she looked up to see Celestia standing directly in front of her, looking on with an expression Luna couldn’t decipher, a witness to her most recent humiliation.

The guards one either side of Luna stood at attention, and Luna slowly stood up on wobbly legs. She could feel the hot mass pressing against her bottom inside the now slightly sagging and squishy diaper. At that moment, Luna expected Celestia to give some snide remark, gloat, make fun of her, maybe even change her in front of her new guards/escorts, but instead, she walked up with a small smile on her face and embraced her.

“Ah, Lulu! I see you’ve made it here safely! Guards, you’re dismissed.” Celestia said, her tone was gentle and comforting, and she looked over Luna, making sure she was safe and well looked after. The young guard took off as if a gunshot had rung out beside him, and his partner followed slowly and rolled his eyes at their dramatic exit, leaving Luna all alone with her sister.

Luna stood very still. The mess in her diaper had become incredibly unpleasant very quickly. She felt like a naughty filly who had messed her new clothes, she’d have to do the walk of shame to the bathroom to get cleaned up, only there was no cleanup for her. Not yet.

What are you waiting for? Luna asked her sister in her mind, both disgusted and humiliated by her situation. It was only a moment before she remembered the rules, and realized Celestia was going to make her ask to be cleaned. Luna almost shook her head. No way. She thought, she would never ask to have her diaper changed. Celestia was just going to miss out on that indignity.

Satisfied with her examination Celestia called, “Follow me!” cheerily as she walked around the outside of the courtroom. Luna followed her, her excitement for a castle tour soured by the soft messy feeling in her diaper. Every movement pushed more of the mess onto her skin and she wondered if any amount of cleaning would be able to get the smell out. It was pleasantly surprising though, that the smell was entirely contained, not a whiff escaped, whether it was good thing or a bad thing had yet to be determined.

This is going to be a long afternoon.


A reo hours into their tour Luna was terribly bored and unfathomably uncomfortable. She considered for just a moment that maybe it would be better just to ask Celestia for a change; she felt cold and clammy, and the diaper felt heavy on her hips and itchy on her flanks. Celestia, however, seemed to be having the time of her life, pointing out which rooms each diplomat stayed in when they were there and what each other room was intended for. The tour continued on for another four hours, and by the time it was over Luna’s flanks burned and ached like she’d never experienced before. As they walked, she tried to give herself some relief from the pain and the friction by stopping for a few seconds before trotting to catch up. This immediately caught Celestia’s attention, and when Luna met her sister’s gaze she seemed confused.

I'm not going to ask. Luna thought to herself, though her bravado had been waning by the minute and it seemed more like she was trying to convince herself of her own decision rather than asserting it to her sister.

When Luna saw the look in Celestia’s eyes, she began to walk again. She held back a squeak of pain with each step. Celestia sighed, and turned away, praying that Luna wasn’t planning anything. She continued onward towards the kitchen where they had visited near the beginning of the tour, and when they entered, they were greeted by a light blue stallion with a blonde mane. "Good evening! Wonderful to see you again, are we all ready for supper?” He asked with a smile. He gestured to the dining room, and Luna assumed he must be the chef, like his hat and cookie cutie mark would imply.

“That depends, is everything prepared?” Celestia asked, her voice sounded more stern than it had been all day, and Luna paused to focus more closely on the two of them. She wondered with a bit of worry what her sister might have had in store for her.

“Of course!” The paisley stallion said with a small bow in Celestia’s direction. He seemed to ignore Luna though she was standing right beside her sister.

Luna looked him over and decided to ask him, just to alleviate her curiosity, “What's for-“ she began, when she was abruptly cut off by Celestia.

“You’ll see when it is given to you.” Celestia said quickly before walking her to the dining room entrance. The pause in the kitchen had been nice and when they began to walk again, Luna felt the intense fire rise up again from her tender and raw flanks. She was about to give up and ask Celestia to change her, when she saw the dining room.

Next to where Celestia presumably sat was a mare sized high chair, emblazoned with her cutie mark in a mahogany matching the furniture in her room. Luna stopped in her tracks, she was angry, humiliated, tired, and in pain. All of these feelings she battled finally boiled over and she could feel the first of her tears well up in her eyes. Luna planted her hooves against the floor and glared daggers at her sister.

When Celestia heard Luna stop, she turned around to see what had happened. “Come on Lulu, its time for dinner.” She said with a note of confusion and impatience, before she noticed the anger coming off her sister in waves, and the tears starting to roll down her cheeks. To say she was surprised would be disingenuous, but Celestia wasn’t expecting quite as powerful a reaction, especially with how well behaved Luna had been all day so far.

Luna stood her ground and shouted, “NO.” Her voice seemed to waver slightly, as her feelings took over. She was experiencing a rollercoaster of emotions, each one fighting for the spotlight. Pain, anger, frustration, indignation, and more, contributed to her mental anguish and it became the perfect storm for a tantrum.

Celestia took a moment to process what she had just heard, and what she was seeing. Luna had defied her, and not only that, she had defied her like she would expect a naughty child rather than her frustrated younger sister. Celestia frowned. If she’s finally decided to play along then two can tango... She thought. Looking at Luna in this state though pulled at her heartstrings. She looked so sad and alone, and though Celestia knew she had to make a point, all she really wanted to do was hug her.

We will hug later, but this needs to be addressed now. “What did you just say?” Celestia asked, less of a question and more of a challenge.

Luna’s blood ran cold, and she knew immediately that she’d made a mistake. Celestia’s face was stern and she watched as she walked up to her. Luna continued to stand her ground, though her legs began to shake with regret and the last fleeting shreds of her confidence. Her tears were now trickling down her cheeks, falling into a puddle at her hooves.

“I s-said no…I’m not going to eat f-from a high chair.” Her voice shook as much as she did, and she stumbled on her words through her tears and sniffles.

“I’m going to give you the opportunity to go sit down right now. If you choose not to, I will spank you.” Celestia said clearly with warning in her voice, giving Luna one final chance to back down. She desperately wanted Luna to take the easy way out, but she knew it was unlikely.

Luna was in way too deep to back down now, but she regretted it all the same. Celestia shouldn’t be making her do this, why did she have to do this to her? Luna’s confidence had disappeared so quickly, all she could do now was stay put, frozen in place, realizing how vulnerable her position was. Even if she’d wanted to give up now, she wasn’t sure she could will herself to move.

“I see we’re going to have to have some behavioral correction before dinner,” Celestia said with resignation in her voice. She saw the despair in her sister’s eyes and her heart broke. She didnt want to be the bad guy, but she had to show Luna that she was not to be disobeyed. Before Luna had a chance to run, Celestia pulled her over with her magic and turned her around in the air, exposing her diapered rump. Luna felt cold as fear washed over her and her sniffles turned to muffled hiccups as she cried. A paddle appeared behind her, her cutie mark painted on both sides of the paddle.

Luna’s already sore bottom ached as she was twisted, and when she saw the paddle she broke down completely, “P-please Celestia d-don’t! I’ll s-sit in the high c-chair, just please d-don’t!” she wailed. She wished in her heart that she’d just done as she’d been asked and as the paddle loomed over her, she dreaded the pain which was creeping up on the horizon. She tried to struggle against her sisters magic but couldn’t even manage a small wiggle.

“It’s Mommy, and I warned you what would happen if you continued to defy me, let this be a lesson you not forget” Celestia said firmly, steeling herself from Luna’s heart wrenching apology, before bringing down the paddle onto Luna’s diapered rump. The paddle connected with a small thwap, which was surprisingly gentle, really only spanking more as a show than intending to actually hurt her. The pain Luna felt on her flanks was excruciating though as the paddle, the diaper and her mess pressed against her raw bottom despite the gentle nature of the whack. Luna let out another cry, and Celestia summoned a pacifier to place in Luna’s mouth, silencing her.

“One.”

The paddle came down a second time, and Luna bit down on her pacifier, tears streaming down her face unencumbered as she whimpered.

“Two.”

When Celestia brought the paddle down a third time, she put in a little extra oomph, connecting slightly harder than the previous two but still quite tame. If Luna’d not gotten a rash, the experience would’ve been humiliating for sure, but not painful. Luna began to let out long hard shaking sobs and she begged Celestia to stop in unintelligible whimpers through her pacifier.

Celestia was befuddled, and she disappeared the paddle quickly and brought Luna into her arms and on her lap in an embrace. She had been so gentle, why was this the thing that upset Luna the most? Seeing her sister so distraught crushed her resolve completely, and Luna sobbed into Celestia’s coat holding her close as the pain slowly began to dissipate. The two sat on the floor of the dining room like this for a long while, Celestia rocked her sister gently until her sobs turned into hiccups, which then turned to sniffles. Celestia cooed softly whispering small words of love to her little sister as Luna began to pull herself together.

The two were quiet, and when Luna had finally calmed down after ten or so minutes, Celestia moved to lift her up and set her in the high chair. Luna’s flanks still throbbed under her diaper, and she quickly said, “Tia, please change me!” in shameless desperation to end the pain of her bottom. To Luna’s surprise, Celestia didn’t laugh, or mock her, she just nodded, and lay her down on the floor beside the table.

Luna’s flanks, unsurprisingly, were red and raw with diaper rash, and it clicked why she had taken the spanking so poorly. Celestia felt terribly guilty for not realizing how messy her sister had gotten, not expecting her to sit through the mess this quietly. She was careful to clean off every bit before adding diaper rash cream and foal powder gently on Luna’s raw skin, diapering her back up.

Celestia made quick work with her magic and her eyes were sad, which Luna had not expected. She was beginning to wonder why Celestia decided on this project, since she didnt seem to enjoy humiliating her, or making her miserable like she’d expected.

Once cleaned up, Celestia placed Luna in the high chair and took her own seat at the table. Behind them, the sky blue pony arrived with tray of food. He set a plate of cut up zap apple jam and peanut butter sandwiches in front of Luna and a bowl of vegetable soup for Celestia. They ate together quietly, and when Celestia looked up at Luna again, she let out a small giggle.

Luna for all her strengths was not used to using only her hooves and no magic. The jam in her sandwich had dripped out of it and was everywhere, not to mention the snot and tear streaks all over her face. When she heard Celestia giggle, she blushed noticing just how messy she’d gotten. Celestia took a wet washcloth from the table beside her and gently wiped Luna's face, chest, and hooves, cleaning her up. Luna looked up at her sister, expecting a smirk, but got instead a smile filled with love, which made her feel less ashamed.

After they’d finished dinner, Celestia lifted Luna out of the High chair before teleporting them back to Luna’s room.

Both mares were emotionally drained and exhausted. If Luna had been less tired, she might have fought Celestia as she placed her in the crib, however, the day had worn her out and she sat complacently instead, opting to deal with the rest in the morning, when she had more fight in her.

Luna was hoisted up and set in her crib, but when Celestia went to seal it with magic, Luna asked quickly, “please leave it open…” Her eyes were soft and puffy from earlier, and they hid no nefarious intent.

Celestia looked at Luna and considered saying no. She didn’t need Luna running off, trying to get out of the castle or make mischief where she didn’t need it, but when she looked into Luna’s sad, wide, and exhausted eyes, her heart melted. “Alright Lulu.”

Luna smiled with relief, and her eyes began to droop. Her body slumped into the mattress of the crib and she drifted off to Celestia singing quietly as she tucked her sister in…

There's a wee babymoon,
Laying on it’s back,
With its funny little toes in the air,
And its’s all alone,
In the big blue sky,
But the wee baby moon doesn’t care,
Babymoon, Keep shinin’ on me babymoon