• Published 27th Nov 2017
  • 5,937 Views, 177 Comments

Little Moon Princess - Professor_Rising_Dawn



Luna has returned from the moon but according to Celestia her punishment has only just begun.

  • ...
35
 177
 5,937

The Art of Diplomacy

Author's Note:

All chapters will be revised in the coming days, thank you for reading!

Celestia groaned and flopped over on her bed, wing extending to smack the alarm clock beeping on her nightstand. She was tired, from yesterday’s tour and Luna’s Nightmare. She lay there, motionless and tried to fall back asleep. Just as her eyes began to droop again she bolted up.

“The meeting!” She cried teleporting herself out of bed as she frantically began to get ready for the day’s events.

Luna groaned, still laying on the other side of the bed, disturbed by her sister’s bustle. She opened her eyes just a crack to see Celestia blinking around the room only spending a moment in each spot before teleporting somewhere completely different.

Luna yawned and sat up, “What’s going on?” She asked rubbing her eyes to clear her vision and her head. She too was tired from the night before and she shuttered at the memory before pushing it out of her head.

“Im supposed to be meeting with a diplomat from Saddle Arabia!” Celestia said quickly, brushing out her mane. When she looked at the clock again she sighted with relief, her body relaxing immediately, and her pace slowed. Luna stared at her funny for a moment and when they made eye contact Celestia gave a sheepish grin and said, “I misread the clock...”

Luna giggled and gave another big yawn, before hopping out of bed. Her diaper crinkled but upon inspection it was clearly still dry from last nights change. She wanted to be embarrassed but with only her and Celestia, and she was far to tired to care about the diaper she wore. Luna paced in the room, bored. She had no duties or obligations and it frustrated her, eventually eliciting a snort. Celestia looked up, hearing her sister’s repetitive hoofsteps. “Oh Luna, you have two choices today.” She called from the bathroom, remembering that her sister hadn’t been briefed about the day’s goings on.

Luna’s eats perked up and she stopped pacing. “About what?” She asked, not sure whether or not she she should feel happy that her sister was giving up some of her control, or concerned about what those choices might be.

“Because I have a meeting, you will either have to come with me and behave yourself, or I can have you sent to school for the afternoon where you can learn and be around other fillies.” Celestia said returning her focus to her preparations.

School or public humiliation. Luna sighed, not really wanting to choose either option, however she knew that if she didn’t make up her mind that Celestia would surely decide for her. She hadn’t met anyone from Saddle Arabia, perhaps it was because when she was last in equestria the city was a mere settlement, though now she assumed it must be quite large to require its own diplomats.

Luna sat down in thought. If she went to see the diplomat, she would be still diapered but maybe she could pretend like it was a medical condition? But if she didn’t, and she went to school, Celestia could make sure that nobody breathed a word of this to anyone. She gave a frustrated sigh. None of these were good options.

“If I go with you do I still have to be dressed up?” She asked with a shred of hope still in her mind.

Celestia pokes her head out, mid makeup. “Of course you do silly filly. Other ponies are going to see you anyways, so why don’t you just make up your mind sweetie.” She said lovingly though a hint of frustration about her sister’s indecision was audible.

Luna sighed and thought about her options. If i’m gonna be seen either way, it may as well be by someone I already want to meet. “I think I’m gonna go with you Tia.” Luna said softly, resuming her pacing.

“Alright then. That means you need to be patient while I get you dressed”

Dressed? Luna thought, wondering why she couldn’t just be like she was. Celestia finished up her makeup, coming out of the bathroom looking like her normal stunning self. She lifted up her sister with a ray of magic, and within a matter of moments Luna was completely dressed.

She was quite the sight to be held when Celestia was done with her. Over her diaper she wore a light blue onesie dotted with cartoon stars and moons. On top of this, she wore a cute pleated skirt in a shade of navy blue, which did nearly nothing to hide the obvious bulge of Luna’s thick diaper. Around her neck, Luna wore her pacifier, though it was a bit larger than before.

Luna looked at herself feeling the clothing as it gripped her body. She blushed bright red and looked at her sister, her gaze a mixture of horror and humiliation. “I can’t go see a diplomat dressed like this!” She cried starting to tug at her new outfit. To her frustration it seemed to be under the same enchantment that her diaper was under, and none of her tugs even misaligned her clothing.

“Of course you can, and you will” Celestia said in response, a smile creeping up her lips, she pulled Luna closer and began to pull her mane into piggy tales. “Besides, nobody will think twice about you if you can play your part.” She said mischievously.

Luna stopped fidgeting to comprehend what her sister was implying. Celestia wanted her to act like a foal! “Even if I act like a foal, it’s not like anyone will be convinced!” She cried out in indignation. “I’m too big! I don’t even look like a filly, even less a foal!”

Celestia tsked. “Oh relax Lulu, Saddle Arabia was just beginning when we were young, they don’t know you or your tales, and they certainly don’t know much about alicorns. Who’s going to tell them that Alicorns age from adolescence just as quickly as normal ponies?” Celestia explained her voice filled with confidence. “You see, I don’t see why they would have any suspicion that you weren’t just a little foal in a big body.” She said mischievously.

Luna stared at her sister, mouth agape. Celestia wasn’t serious, she couldn’t be. There was no way they’d be convinced. Or would they? Her sister was right, even on the day she was sent to the moon, Saddle Arabia was merely a blip on the radar of even the most interested pony. Why then did she feel like her heart was going to jump out of her chest.

“Afterwards, can we spend the day inside?” Luna ventured, wondering if she’d have to try and keep up the act all day, or if there was some relief.

Celestia smiled, victory reflected in her gaze. “If you manage to convince our honored guest that you’re my little filly then we can do whatever you’d like when we return, provided that it abides by the rules I’ve given you.” She said confidently.


The walk to the Café which Celestia had arranged her meeting at was short, and because it was quite early, Luna found it easy to hide under her sister’s shadow. In the café, Celestia broke away from Luna to speak with the owner, and Luna took a spot underneath a table, avoiding eye contact with everyone she could. When Celestia returned to the table that Luna had arbitrarily chosen, she held a small play mat and a bin of toys, which she sat in the open space on the other side of the table.

Luna blushed red when she saw the mat and she skirted the edge of the table to sit down as close to the table as she could without leaving the designated ‘playplace’. In the back of her mind, Luna wondered why the shop seemed so empty. Celestia was so popular, yet there were no other customers. She dismissed the thought, and rifled through the toys, seeing her options.

In the bin Luna found blocks, stuffed ponies, teethers, toy carriages, a coloring book and a small box of mostly broken crayons. Deciding that it was the least childish activity of her options, Luna grabbed the coloring book and crayons.

Celestia watched her sister color for a bit, when she heard the door open and she sat up a little straighter. Luna, still coloring, almost didn’t notice when the dark grey Unicorn entered the shop, and she realized with a twinge of fear that her coloring had been just a little too neat and she switched pages, scribbling aimlessly, and avoiding eye contact. Her heart raced and she shrank back, and when the diplomat sat across from Celestia, she tried to look busy, like she had better things to do, foal things.

“Greetings Prince Slate, you look stronger than when we last met.” Celestia said with a polite smile.

Slate looked at Celestia. His mane was a dark grey and his eyes were a pale blue. He wore a scarf around his neck and each hoof was adorned with silver bands, almost like cuffs.

“The same to you.” He said with a nod, and sent a glance in Luna’s direction. “I see you have a friend.”

Luna’s heart stopped. A Prince. Was. The Diplomat. Why had her sister not said that before?! And friend? Did he know she wasn’t a foal, or worse, did he think they were dating and she was into it?! Luna broke into a cold sweat and though she desperately wanted to look over she pretended to ignore them, pulling out the blocks and stacking them haphazardly, their shoddy construction and Luna’s shaking hooves causing them to topple quite easily.

“Yes, I have a close friend who asked me to watch her daughter today, don’t mind her though she’s very well behaved.” Celestia said dismissively, “Now, let’s discuss the terms of our arrangement.”

Slate glanced once again in Luna’s direction and decided he’d ask questions later. Turning back to Celestia he nodded, “agreed.”


Luna had originally intended to pay attention to her sister’s conversation, but as she pretended to play, she became less and less interested. Eventually, her pretend play began to turn into genuine enthusiasm as she focused on the dolls, making them talk to one another in low grumpy voices.

It was when her purple doll Shell told her Boyfriend that she no longer loved him that Luna felt a twinge in her bladder. She paused her play and cursed herself for not trying to go at the castle where they’d be all alone. She ignored it and continued to play to herself but it was less enthusiastic the nagging not leaving her mind.

After another hour Luna was struggling to hold onto her bladder, and her bowels ached. She couldn’t concentrate on playing and when she glanced up, she knew that Celestia could sense her predicament. Only after she heard Slate say, “is she alright, she looks uncomfortable?” Did she realize with mortifying clarity that if she didn’t want to blow her cover she was going to have to use her diaper in front of another pony, and act like she didn’t care.

Luna kept her eyes averted and tried to pee, her forehooves shaking slightly, however her toilet training hadn’t relinquished it’s hold on her just yet and she fought for a good five minutes. When she finally got a stream going however, there was no holding back, and Luna flooded her diaper. The relief on her face was obvious, and her cheeks flushed even more when she heard Slate and Celestia turn to see what was going on, only to resume their conversation after they knew there was nothing wrong.

Luna continued to play with her dolls, the squishy diaper underneath her growing cold and uncomfortable. She wondered to herself if maybe it would’ve been better to just go to a dumb class, it wasn’t as if she got to meet the diplomat or anything. He was far too interested in her sister, and for that Luna was quite relieved under the circumstances.

It was only a few more minutes later that she felt her bowels ache worse and with disappointment, she realized that Celestia wasn’t even close to finished with her meeting. She gave a frustrated sigh and started to wiggle a bit, adjusting her position to try and relieve the pressure. She didn’t want to have to mess herself in front of Prince Slate, but she also didn’t see an alternative. She could try and ask Celestia but then she’d give herself away, and the same would happen if she tried to hold it too long.

The internal battle of choices Luna face must’ve screwed up her face and she felt Celestia tap her shoulder. Luna’s head swiveled to face her and she hoped that her thoughts hadn’t given her away.

“Would you like something to eat Lulu?” Celestia asked softly, both her and Slate looking at her with concern.

Luna’s face grew beet red and she did everything to avoid looking at the Prince above her. She gave a very small nod, her stomach giving a groan at the mention of food and she stared at the floor.

Celestia nodded and a bottle appeared on the table. Celestia sprinkled a little powder in the bottle before setting it down, and turning back to Prince Slate.

Luna stared at the bottle almost like she didn’t know what it was. She felt Celestia nudge her with a hoof and she knew that Slate must be watching. She didn’t want to drink it, it was humiliating, but if she didn’t she was sure their guest would begin to suspect something was amiss.

With a barely concealed reluctance Luna grabbed the bottle with her hooves, and tried to drink. The glass was slick and once or twice she was sure she’d drop it. It took a few suckles before the milk came, but when it did, Luna tasted the sweetness of the strawberry mix that her sister added and sighed.

Through trial and error, Luna manuvered herself to a position so she could more easily drink, craning her neck had gotten painful relatively quickly. She lay on her back, and smiled with success as the bottle began to drain much quicker, the sweet milk filling her stomach quickly. When it was empty, it vanished and left Luna laying surprised on the ground.

It was only a few minutes after that when Luna felt the pressure growing worse. She had no good options and she strained a moment longer only delaying the inevitable. When she felt like her groans and twitches were drawing more attention, she gave up. It would only make her more conspicuous to hold it, she said trying to convince herself that she wasn’t in fact giving in to Celestia’s foalish image. She turned over and bent down, finding it a bit easier to relax. It was a matter of seconds before she felt another wave of pressure and this time Luna stopped herself from holding back, she lifted her tail and with a soft grunt she pushed the heavy mess into the back of her diaper. She pushed onward, determined to only have to make one mess and it felt like forever before the flow ended. The onesie pressed her diaper directly onto her bottom, not allowing it to sag away from her like it did when she was touring and she grimaced lightly.

There was no smell to her mess, and she wondered if maybe Celestia had something to do with it. When she looked up, it didn’t seem like either pony had noticed what she had done. Luna wasn’t sure if she should be happy about that or not, the sticky mess clinging to her fur and causing a not exactly unpleasant feeling in her rump. She wanted to stand but even though she was short she would easily poke above the table height and call the unwanted attention directly to herself.

Her decision was made for her as she felt a bit of magic pushing her bottom down. Luna lost her balance in her forward lean and fell directly on her squishy bottom, spreading her mess all throughout the diaper. She wanted to gag, or glare at Celestia, but that would certainly give her away. Instead she turned her attention back to her to try and ignore her growing discomfort.


Celestia would insist later that the meeting only took three hours but to Luna, sitting on the edge of humiliation and fear it felt like ten. When the meeting concluded, Celestia gathered up the toys and returned them to the owner of the Café. Slate, who had previously been focused on Celestia turned his attention to Luna, sitting anxiously below the table.

When Luna realized he was getting closer she tried to act like she didn’t notice, however his hooves wrapped around her chest and lifted her up. He was much stronger than his sleek frame would let on. The implication of what was going on froze Luna to the spot as she was turned to and caressed by the prince.

“You’re such a cute little thing aren’t you.” He said cooing to her softly. He patted her head and held her close in his arms, though she was quite a bit bigger than a foal he still managed to make her feel small. “I’m sorry I didn’t get to play with you, you were the cutest playing down there.” He continued in babytalk as he gave her Eskimo kissses with his nose.

Celestia interrupted Luna’s unwanted cuddle fest with a short cough. Prince Slate, frantically put Luna down, not wanting to see a competitor in the market see his softer side. He cleared his throat. “I should probably be going.” He said quickly. “There’s still much to do after our arrangement” and with that he bolted out the doors, his own cheeks nearly matching Luna’s in a deep shade of crimson. It wasn’t much longer, that Luna and Celestia also took their leave, although Luna was much more sheepish, and giving a small limp as they walked out of the doors to the carriage which awaited for them.