• Published 27th Nov 2017
  • 6,027 Views, 184 Comments

Little Moon Princess - Professor_Rising_Dawn



Luna has returned from the moon but according to Celestia her punishment has only just begun.

  • ...
35
 184
 6,027

Reading the Terms and Conditions

Author's Note:

This chapter has been revised as of 5/17/22

Luna seethed in the crib in her dark room. Thankfully it wasn’t pitch black, and gentle flickers of light beamed from the mural around her, bathing the room in a gentle glow, similar to a nightlight. How could Celestia do this, especially after what she’d already put me through?! Luna stood up in the crib and began to pace, thankfully it had enough space to do so, though she’d rather not be confined in the first place. In Luna’s mind she had to get out, and reason with her sister, it was the only way that anything would get done. Sure, Celestia might be acting a little unusual but maybe she wasn’t too far gone, and she could still reason with her. The mattress’ plastic cover crinkled in tandem with her diaper with each movement, and it frustrated her further, reminding her of her predicament. She pressed her hooves into the magic barrier above the crib and it held firm. Luna bent down and gave it a hard kick, which not only failed to damage it, but also sent a jolt of pain down her back left hoof. Luna sat down and cradled her sore hoof and snorted in frustration. The barrier was far too strong to break and she didn’t have the means to get out any other way except to wait.

If I'm going to have to stay put the least I can do is remove the stupid diaper. Luna thought to herself with disdain, slightly embarrassed that it wasn’t the first thing she thought of doing. As she began to try and rip off the tapes of the diaper that Celestia had put on her, she began to realize she couldn’t grab them properly. Luna broke into a cold sweat and dread began to rise up in stomach. She switched tactics, attempting to slide it off her hips. Pressing her hooves to the top of her diaper she began to push, only for her hooves to just slide off ineffectively, as if the diaper was covered in oil or another equally slick substance. It finally occurred to her, that Celestia likely enchanted it to prevent her from taking it off. With a wail of frustrated defeat, she collapsed on the mattress, face buried in the fluffy sheets.

Why is this happening? I was stuck on the Moon all alone with Nightmare Moon, taking her verbal harassment and mental cruelty for a thousand years, why is it that when I return, when I think maybe I could rest in peace, do I have to be subjected to this humiliation? Luna felt defeated once again, and now horribly alone. In her heart she knew there must be some rhyme or reason to Celestia’s plan but she just couldn’t believe it was the only way. There must have been better options than this.

Luna buried her head in her hooves, her emotions finally boiling over after a stressful and emotionally taxing day. Soon, she gave out a gentle whimper, that grew until she was sobbing and hiccuping into the bedsheets. After only a few minutes, Luna had cried herself to sleep.


Celestia shut the door to Luna’s room and reluctantly walked down the winding halls, hopeful but ultimately disappointed.

She’ll see the good in it eventually, Celestia thought in an attempt to reassure herself that she was doing what was best for Luna. Besides, this is what she needs after being alone for so long, a comforting hoof, and closeness.

Her hoofsteps grew louder the longer she continued to work herself up. Celestia knew part of this was also because she wanted to reconnect with Luna, do all the things she’d never done for her before. Luna would look so cute if only she’d just cooperate! she thought in frustrated angst. She eventually made her way to her own bedroom, a gold and white door between two guards. She dismissed them at the entrance with a nod, and she entered as they departed for a new assignment. When she closed the door, Celestia flopped onto her bed, tense and frustrated, feeling conflicted.


Celestia had finally managed to relax when a knock on the door gathered her attention and she narrowed her eyes.

"Come in." She called to the pony outside her room, unable to fully mask the irritation in her voice. Two guards entered, the one on the right had a silver coat, and the one on the left was dark grey.

"We believe Luna maybe attempting to escape." The silver stallion said quite matter-of-factly, his voice was mature and professional, but had a grandfatherly feeling about it, and any pony would guess he was nearing retirement. Celestia couldn't say she was surprised at the news, and she gave an exacerbated sigh. Why can’t Luna just see that this is what’s best for her! When she thought about it though Celestia had to admit she hadn’t expected Luna not to fuss, even if she’d hoped otherwise.

"That is to be expected. Let her be undisturbed she’s quite secure for now." Celestia said dismissing them from her room with a wave of her wing. Once they had left, she was once again alone with her thoughts. If Luna knew what Equestria was demanding I do to her when she came back she would understand. Being diapered was nothing compared to losing her wings and her horn permanently, then locking her in a dungeon for the remainder of her natural life. Ponies wanted blood… Celestia thought back for a moment , remembering the day Luna was sent to the moon.

"You never cared about me!" Luna shouted, spitting venom at her sister, her words filled with hurt, indignation and a cruel determination as the sky grew black before their eyes.

"I always loved you Luna! You just never noticed when I showed you!" Celestia shouted in return, summoning her magic to prepare the spell she hoped she would never have to cast.

"I did notice it, but that was never love! You treated me like your play-thing, it was never care or affection, it was control! In all this time I’ve tried to reach out to you, tried to gain your love, but you ignore me!" Luna wailed tearing up. In that moment of vulnerability, she felt the last of her slip away as Nightmare Moon took over her mind and body.

Celestia shook herself, the memories she looked back upon only brought sorrow. She sighed, This time I will make it right. I can show her a love like I never did before and also fulfill my expectations as a leader to keep her and others safe. When she was finished packing away her mental sorrows, Celestia moved to her desk and began to write, preparing the next step of her sister’s reformation.


Luna roused as Celestia lifted her out of the crib, and set her on the soft carpet of her room. As she came to her senses from her restless and unexpected nap, her anger and indignation flared up again, but she paused when she felt a nagging pressure in her bladder and bowels, which she hadn’t evacuated for much longer than she’d considered. She stared back at her sister, her eyes hard and unrelenting but still puffy from her pre-nap melt down.

"Did you sleep well Luna?" Celestia asked.

Luna ignored her, and kept her gaze hard and unmoving.

She removed the pacifier from Luna's muzzle and tied it around her neck as one would wear a necklace. To Celestia, the grumpy look on Luna's face was adorable and she couldn’t help but let out a small smile. She was simply precious!

Just as soon as it was removed from her jaws, Luna began to shout. “Celestia this is ridiculous let me out of these shenanigans at once!”

Celestia frowned. She hadn’t wanted to bring out the big guns, but she also didn’t really want to have to fight her for the rest of this reform. “Luna, if I were doing this purely to spite you, this would not be my first choice. Do you understand what happened when you left?” She asked staring directly into her sister's eyes revealing a sadness and layer of knowledge in them which had previously gone unnoticed.

Luna hesitated in surprise. She wasn’t expecting Celestia to even acknowledge what she had said, let alone try to reason with her. “N-no…” She said letting her guard down. She had always wondered, on the moon, what happened when she’d left, but the question had left her mind almost as soon as she’d returned.

Celestia took that as her cue to explain. “I had nearly every pony from all across Equestria at the castle gates demanding that I do things to you. Things that I refuse to repeat because of how vile and terrible they are.” She said. The way she spoke revealed a gravity that Luna hadn’t felt in a long time. “The only way I could save you from horrors I had yet to imagine, was to tell those ponies that I would never let something like that happen ever again, and to swear upon oath that I would redeem your life upon return. This is the only way that I was able to convince Equestria not to....” Celestia said trailing off as she tried to convey the seriousness of what might have happened, without scaring her. “...just... think about that when you fight me, because though you have to answer to me, I have to answer to them.” She finished, her voice much darker than before, a hidden warning veiled in their depths. She didn’t want to make Luna feel any more guilty, but she also knew that without context, she may never stop fighting her own reform. This was a small price to pay for compliance.

Luna was still, her mind trying to wrap itself around what she had just heard. What was Celestia not saying? What might have happened without her around? She gave a small shutter shoving the thought out of her head.

Celestia regained her positive demeanor and smiled at Luna once again. "This evening we're going to be taking a tour of the castle grounds, and I'm going to explain the remainder of the terms of your reform."

"As your older sister, it is my duty to make sure you grow up to be a responsible mare. I failed my job once before, and I don't intend to fail it now. You once accused me of not caring for you, and I want you to know, that is not true. From now on it is my job to love, care for, and help you, to go beyond our past and make room for our glorious future."

Luna's heart sunk like a rock. She knew immediately that Celestia was deadly serious about her being her foal. She wanted to argue, but knowing what could’ve become of her, she couldn’t bring herself to do much more than listen, at least for the moment. Besides, when Celestia set her mind on a righteous path, it was nearly impossible to sway her.

Luna started to fidget, frustration dread and apprehension nagged at her mind. She also felt her bladder screaming for attention again. She needed to go soon, and she wasn’t sure if she would last beyond her sister’s monologue. Luna tried to glance around discreetly attempting to avoid drawing her sister’s attention. She might be stuck in this strange new position but it didn’t mean that she was going to play the part.

Celestia for what it’s worth, didn't seem to notice her sister's change in behavior and continued explaining her new reform, "Now I should probably tell you what I’m expecting from you" She said, breaking into Luna’s thoughts. "If you like I can explain them to you, or I can leave you a copy to examine yourself before our tour." She said a scroll popping out of thin air by her head.

"I think I’ll read it thank you." Luna said curtly. She didnt want to do either, but at least if she read them she might be alone for a while. She needed to pee, and if Celestia left, she wouldn’t be able to stop her from finding the mare’s room. Now was her chance, she wasn’t going to squander it.

Celestia sighed with a nod and passed over the small scroll. It was clear that Celestia had hoped to explain them, but she relented. She figured that allowing Luna a few freedoms wouldn't be the end of the world, "Alright. Come to the courtroom once you've finished reading and we’ll begin the tour," she said curtly, and left trotting away down the winding halls towards what Luna assumed to be the courtroom.

She waited for her sister to disappear completely in eager anticipation. When Celestia’s hoofsteps faded away she bolted, out of her room and past the guards stationed at her doorway. Their eyes widened but they made no move to stop her as she left. Her bladder pulsed and burned more desperately, seeking release, the rhythmic movement of her trot only making her more desperate. It was only after reaching the hallway that it occurred to her that she might be seen. However, she only paused a moment, reasoning that it would be worse to have somepony see her in a wet diaper than a dry one. Luna opened each door in the hall frantically, one after another, not fully closing a majority of them in her search for a bathroom. When she finally did manage to find one, Luna was in dire straits. She darted inside and locked the door. She reached for the waistband of the diaper and pushed and tugged but it wouldn't budge. Luna became more frantic, and she tried to squeeze her hind legs together, but it only created more discomfort. She remembered what happened before her nap and despair filled her thoughts. She tried to continue to remove her padding but she ultimately stopped to focus and contain her bladder.

The battle was lost in a matter of minutes. Luna broke her concentration for just a moment when another pony knocked on the bathroom door. It started with a tiny spurt of pee, then another, and finally she lost control completely and she soaked her diaper. Luna felt utterly humiliated, but the feeling of relief was more powerful as it washed over her when she let go. The diaper around her waist now felt much thicker and when she moved it squished its warm contents against her, sending a small twinge of pleasure up her spine, only furthering her humiliation and disgust.

When Luna regained as much of her composure as she could, she exited the bathroom. With her diaper now drenched, her gait became more of a waddle as her legs were forced farther apart. She could still feel pressure in her bowels and she prayed that her sister might have mercy on her if she obliged her. Luna reluctantly skittered back to her room, following the trail of open doors to find the two guard ponies outside it. They didn't make a sound and avoided eye contact as she blushed and walked past them into her room. She was glad they didn’t say anything because she didn’t know if she could’ve handled it. Luna pulled out the list, but her cheeks still felt hot and red, knowing what the stallions must be thinking of her. She tried to dismiss the though, and she began to read...

  1. You are to call me Mommy or Tia
  2. You are a filly and fillies are diapered, you will be diapered constantly, and will be expected to use them for their intended purposes
  3. I am the only pony who is allowed to change and dress you unless otherwise indicated
  4. You must tell me when you are in need of a change, especially since your diaper is enchanted and I may not be able to tell by looking
  5. If you leave the castle you must be fully dressed
  6. Bedtime is 9 pm or earlier depending on your behavior
  7. You may not be anywhere except your room without an escort, or me
  8. If you fail to follow these rules you will be punished
  9. I reserve the right to add or change rules as I see fit

Luna snorted in disgust and tossed the list to the floor. It's as if Celestia really thought she was a foal! She wanted to break something but she didnt want to cause even more trouble, and besides that, the only things she had to break were her own. When Luna opened her door again, her wet diaper made her immediately feel more self-conscious. She glanced at it to see the once bright white stars had turned into dark blue raindrops. Luna exited her room and looked to one of the guards, attempting to try and keep some semblance of her dignity.

"Will you please escort me to Celestia in the courtroom?" She asked, trying to seem more regal in posture, holding her emotions back like they were taught to as young mares.

The guard on her left shifted uncomfortably. The other stallion explained gently but firmly, "Unfortunately little one we don't know who you're talking about...." he explained, "Do you mean you want to see mommy?"

Luna’s humiliation and frustration welled up in her chest and her cheeks became hot, but she still stood her ground, trying not to let them see how it bothered her. Of course Celestia would tell the staff about her rules, it wouldn’t make sense not to. She held her head up even though she felt like she would die from humiliation. “Yes. You know what I mean..” she said curtly.

The two stallions nodded, and they started down the hallways, keeping their eyes straight and doing their duty diligently. As she walked, Luna felt her stomach cramp up slightly and her face went pale, she hoped with a mortifying realization that she would be able to hold everything until she could speak with Celestia.