• Published 27th Nov 2017
  • 5,938 Views, 177 Comments

Little Moon Princess - Professor_Rising_Dawn



Luna has returned from the moon but according to Celestia her punishment has only just begun.

  • ...
35
 177
 5,938

A Late Breakfast

Author's Note:

All chapters will be revised in the coming days, thank you for reading!

Silver Streak was an older stallion. His bones creaked and groaned so he moved slowly, and with purpose. His mane, once a dark black color was now a mottled grey, filled with light grey and white streaks. He had wings which Luna hadn’t noticed before and their feathers were similarly speckled with lighter shades. His coat was navy blue, but it seemed a bit more washed out then it did under his uniform, and it only seemed lighter next to his vibrant scarf.

Luna took all this in as she followed him quietly down the hall. Silver glanced at her every once in a while and she’d avert her eyes as to not meet them. Still, every once in a while their eyes would meet and she’d see the soft stillness in them.

“First on our agenda is to get you ready for the day.” He said matter of factly as they entered a powder room at the end of the hall.

Luna didn’t speak, she didn’t have much of a choice and though she grumbled under her breath she was thankful that he wasn’t taunting her. Instead she just took the time to look over the room.

All around her the room was pastel pink. Lace lined every soft surf, and the moulding was an elegant and detailed gold color. There was a sink and a bath, and a chest of drawers with a mattress, but no toilet. Luna sighed. She’d expected as much and yet she still found herself disappointed.

Silver smiled at her and Luna only noticed once she lowered her eyes. She immediately felt shy, and slightly embarrassed.

“Well let’s get you all prepared, your sister might have the magic to do this in a heartbeat but I don’t so it might take us a moment.” He explained as he started to rifle through the drawers of the chest.

Luna peered over his shoulder curiously, but kept her distance as best as she could. She was beginning to feel nervous but she held it back, silver seemed nice and she didn’t want to make him feel unappreciated.

The Pegasus pony pulled out two small piles and set them on the dresser. Luna tried to peek over but could only identify the colors in each of the piles, one primarily navy, one primarily Periwinkle. She then looked at him, slightly confused.

“You get to choose what you’re wearing today” Silver said with a smile. This surprised Luna and she found herself with wide eyes listening closely. Was this a trick? She gave a nod to let him know she understood.

The older stallion continued, still keeping a calm but positive attitude. “I have two outfits for you, one school uniform and one sundress. In either scenario you’ll look as cute as a button but whichever you choose will dictate our activities and the expectations I have for you”

Luna paused. Change your expectations? She thought while trying to make up her mind. If she chose the uniform she’d look less childish but it would make it more obvious that she was diapered. If she chose the dress her diapers would be more inconspicuous, but she’d look like a big filly anyway. She wanted to growl with frustration but had to admit even a little bit that she appreciated Silver letting her choose.

“I’d like to wear the uniform.” She finally said, her voice low, not happy, but not as frustrated as she’d have been without a choice.

“Wonderful darling.” He said with a warm, grandfatherly smile. “As we get ready, I’m going to be giving you today’s rules so please listen closely” Silver explained, putting away the sundress pile and spreading out the uniform.

Luna stayed still and nodded. She didn’t feel particularly like talking, both because she still felt embarrassed about the whole scenario and because she didn’t know what she’d say if she wasn’t.

“The first rule I’m sure Celestia already told you. You’re in my care so you will be obeying me as if I had the same power granted to her.” Silver walked over to her and started to pull at he onesie.

Luna froze in humiliation. She knew it but it hadn’t registered with her that she’d have to actually be dressed and undressed by the stallion. She cooperated but turned her head away with rosy cheeks. This didn’t seem to phase the older pony and he continued undressing her, leaving her chilled with only her clean diaper on.

“The next rule is that you are expected to behave yourself like a proper young lady. No flailing, no running, as if you were back in etiquette school.” He said with a nod. Before redressing her he paused and asked, “do you need to potty Little one? Now’s your chance while I have the best time to clean you up.” He prompted with a knowing glance.

Luna looked down and felt the slight nagging of her bowels and bladder. She hadn’t gone this morning and she knew if she didn’t go now it wouldn’t be long before she had to. Weighing the options in her mind she considered telling him no. She hated having to use her diapers with an audience, though she did concede it was worse to have to stay icky. Luna sheepishly nodded to her escort and to her relief he smiled and went to leave. “When you’re done knock and I’ll come back in” he said exiting with a flick of his ears.

Luna sat in the powder room alone for the first time since she returned. The idea of escape briefly flashed through her mind but it didn’t last long. It was irrational and she knew deep down that it’d be pointless. Instead she focused on performing her duties, straining against her potty training.


When Silver finally heard a knock at the door he smiled, and entered the room. Luna stood with her legs as far apart as they’d go while still supporting her standing. He barely stifled a laugh; she looked like a toddler after they’d been naughty. He saw her grimace and unhappy face, and his humor left him.

“Lay down little one and I’ll get you all cleaned up.” He said trying to sound as understanding as he felt.

Luna obeyed reluctantly, feeling her mess squishing onto her flanks. Once again the feeling wasn’t entirely unpleasant, but it reminded her of her predicament and so she was determined to hate it.

Silver came over quickly, and with a surprisingly skilled hoof, had Luna cleaned up in a heartbeat. Luna kept her eyes averted, shame over her rosy cheeks. When he’d finished, Silver began to rediaper her in a diaper with a pastel blue cover marked by her cutie mark on the rump.

“The third rule for you today is that you may only call me Papa, grandpa, or sir” he said with a grin, helping her off the ground. When Luna looked at him surprised, he added “that rule was mine”

As he helped her into the skirt and dress shirt she got a better look at them.

“All your other rules still apply, but feel free to tell me anything you may need. Rather than a foal, you’re going to be my little filly” he said smiling.

She listened halfheartedly as she examined the clothing as it was put on her. She was dressed in a light blue dress shirt with a few ruffles, and a short plaid navy blue skirt which showed off her diaper quite obviously. Each garment she tested wouldn’t budge, having had the same enchantment on it as before. She pouted, but internally she was glad to be out of the stiflingly warm onesies.

With a new diaper and her outfit snugly on, Silver led Luna out of the powder room and into the hallway where she felt immediately more self conscious. It was very quiet and her clothing brushed and rustled feeling like the loudest thing in the room. There weren’t many other ponies but the few that there were stared at her, and she looked to her hooves.

Silver, to his credit seemed to act like nothing was amiss. He took her wing gently in his and held her to him like many Pegasai do to their small fillies to keep them from wandering. Their hoofsteps echoed through the marble hall and Luna shrank into Silver, trying to make herself less conspicuous and earning a barely audible, ‘awe’ from Silver.

The pair did pass the occasional guard, most of which did their best to ignore her, especially with Silver holding a generally high rank. The maids and other maintenance workers however didn’t stay quiet. Most of them stared or giggled, and a few of them made mocking comments to her, though after a glare from Silver they were quickly silenced.

By the time they’d come to their intended destination, Luna felt tiny and horribly humiliated. In the room, which was completely devoid of other ponies, sat a table which had already been prepared with breakfast.

Luna lifted her head when they entered the room which she’d firmly fixed downward during their walk. Seeing they were alone she let out a sigh of relief and the tears she’d been holding back began to drip down her cheeks. At first, Silver didn’t seem to notice as he brought her to the table. When she made eye contact with him though, his heart broke and he sat next to her, drying her eyes the best he could.

“Oh sweet little one, what’s wrong?” He asked softly, his eyes showing his concern for her wellbeing.

Luna opened her mouth to speak but the words weren’t coming to her, so she just hugged him. Surprised, Silver paused before hugging her back and humming softly. It took her a few minutes to calm down again but when she had, the words came easier.

“I’m sorry Sil-....Papa..” she said softly. “I’m so sorry...” she said, voice slightly whiny.

“Oh sunshine...” he said giving her another soft hug, “what are you sorry for? You’ve been so good all morning”

Luna looked at him, face wet. “I-I’m sorry that I did all those things, that I hurt my subjects...” she said voice choked and small, as she buried her head in his neck

Silver’s shoulders softened and he pet her mane. “Lulu, you’re not in trouble sweetheart, this isn’t a punishment” he told her reassuringly. “Your sister wants you to be able to relax, to be able to feel loved again. Not to continue punishing you for what happened a thousand years ago.”

“Then why did she choose this? Why do those other ponies tease me and make fun if it’s about love?!” Luna shouted, her voice filled with pain and defeat. The fear and frustration from her nightmares boiling over with all that had happened in the last few days.

Silver stopped for a moment, then pulled back to look into Luna’s teary eyes. “I’m sorry that your sister didn’t properly brief them. I’ll make sure to have a word with the staff. As to why she chose this, I can’t say for sure, but I suspect it has to do with your vulnerability after your return, and her desire to fix and redo what she’d missed the first time around” he said softly. He took her cheeks in his hooves and kissed the top of her head. “She loves you, just know that. Now, let’s eat.” He said with a nod towards the table.

Luna met his eyes and slowly calmed down again. What he’d said made some sense, and as much as she wasn’t sure she believed him, she was relieved to hear that he’d be there to help her. Luna followed Silver’s gaze and moved to the table where a plate of sandwiches sat. Luna had gotten up later than expected, and it was more like lunchtime than breakfast.

Luna’s chair was much shorter than normal but also had a couple phonebooks so when she sat down she was level with the table and her plate, which had a small PBJ sandwich cut up into quarters, and a sippycup full of milk. Silver sat next to her and had his own sandwich, tuna, and some juice.

“Do you need any help love bug?” He asked softly, and Luna shook her head. She appreciated the nicknames, feeling both appreciated and also less self conscious even though it wasn’t exactly what she preferred. She ate quietly, but drinking was strange without her magic to help, and she struggled to keep a grip of the hard plastic.

Without prompting, Silver lent a wing to help steady the sippy cup, as he continued to eat his own food.


Lunch went quickly and after they were done Silver led Luna back out into the hallway. Luna felt worried again but it seemed like the halls were even more empty than before, only one or two patrolling officers passed and they didn’t pay any mind to the two of them.

Luna looked at Silver again after the second guarded passed silently, and asked in a quiet voice, “What are we doing today Papa?”

Silver paused, “If you’re patient you’ll see” he said with a grin.


Celestia finished the last of her letters and sighed. Today was looking like a full day and she wasn’t pleased. She was thankful that Luna was willing to cooperate and didn’t force her to bring her along. She did feel worried though; with the nightmare and the insecurities she hoped that Luna would be alright.

Gathering her folders and paperwork, Celestia headed out of her room and through the halls on the way to her first scheduled meeting. Though her hoofsteps echoed on the tile she could still hear the gossiping voices of her maids resting around the corner. She intended just to pass by, when she heard the word ‘Luna’ pass from the lips of one of the mares, she slowed, listening in, her heart again filled with concern. Had luna made a fuss? Caused a problem? Had she forced Silver to make a scene?

“I can’t believe she was let off just like that” the first pony said incredulously.

Another voice joined in, “Yeah, it’s a shame the only ponies who can escort her are the guards. I’d give that flank a nice hard paddling for all the horrors she amassed.”

The first pony continued, voice filled with a gross malice and twisted glee at her own cruelty. “A paddling would be nothing, I’d make her sit in her filth and get a nice big rash like the filly she is and then paddle the living daylights out of-“

Celestia had had enough. Before the other mare could finish her cruel sentiment, she came around the corner with fury alight in her eyes. “You two come with me.” She ordered as she walked to a nearby meeting room. She had time to spare before she needed to make her meeting, and this needed to be dealt with.

The two mares’s breaths caught in their throat and they followed obediently, expecting to be chastised for slacking off.

When the doors closed and all three were in the meeting room, Celestia looked at them coldly. They shrunk down, ready for a verbal beating.

“I was very clear about what I said before Luna was to return, that this does not involve you. Since you two seem to think that you’re above my request, I’m going to make it an order and clarify a few things for you.” She began, her voice as smooth as silk but as dark as night. “Luna is not being punished. I would never spank her unless she were being directly insubordinate, and I would never knowingly allow her to get a rash. She is behaving exactly as has been requested of her, not as a punishment but as a reform. She’s had plenty of trauma and needs love and support. Since you were so tactless as to allow me to hear you, I don’t doubt Luna did as well. I want you to share this next message with every other member of the staff. If I so much as think that you’ve continued this inconsiderate, hurtful, and inaccurate gossip, I’ll have you both fired” she said her voice more passionate than it had been in years.

The two maids shook in front of her, fear holding them in place. Losing their jobs was not an option.

“Do I make myself unspeakably clear?”

Both ponies nodded vigorously.

“Then go and do as your told.”

Both mares bolted as fast as their hooves could carry them out of the room. They said nothing, but Celestia knew her point had been made. Now she only hoped with a heavy heart that Luna wasn’t too upset.