• Published 27th Nov 2017
  • 5,938 Views, 177 Comments

Little Moon Princess - Professor_Rising_Dawn



Luna has returned from the moon but according to Celestia her punishment has only just begun.

  • ...
35
 177
 5,938

Silver’s History Lesson

Author's Note:

All chapters will be revised in the coming days, thank you for reading!

The lack of staff and infrequent guard activity set Luna’s mind at ease, though why all of a sudden the halls and corridors were so empty eluded her. Without many other ponies to stare or gawk, she felt comfortable holding onto Silver’s wing with more enthusiasm, allowing him to lead her to their destination. His coat felt warm beside her, and eventually she found herself leaning into his embrace as they walked.

Their hoofsteps seemed to bounce off the walls of the castle in every direction giving it an almost hollow feel. A breeze wafted through her mane, and for a moment, Luna wondered if they were going outside. Despite only traveling for a few minutes, Luna had already relaxed, the stress free environment helping to resolve the rest of the day’s anxieties. Her skirt and diaper still rustled as loud as ever and she still looked like an over sized filly, but those things seemed to fade away to the back of her mind. Unimportant and insignificant.

Luna, who was no longer paying attention to her surroundings, was surprised when they stopped, and the sudden jerk caused her to stumble. Silver was quick though, and before she could fall, he held her steady bracing as she regained her balance.

After an embarrassed shake, she smiled at Silver with a blush, and looked around to see where exactly they’d decided to stop.

“I thought this could be some fun, help catch you up after so long on the moon” Silver explained as he opened the door to a large room.

Luna’s mind filled with memories as she recognized her childhood classroom and library, a place she thought her sister would’ve gotten rid of so long ago. Brief flashes of happy memories of their studies and old books passed through her mind as she walked inside with Silver. The room seemed to have been left untouched almost as long as she had been gone. Books were pristine on the shelves, albeit dusty, and her old school work still sat organized on a desk in the corner. When she went to look more closely, she noticed that the work on the table was much older than the things she had been doing before she left. They were projects, and artwork from when she was very small.

For a moment she wondered why those would be out of storage, but her thoughts were pulled away and lost as Silver called her name.

In front of him, was a neatly organized desk with paper, colored pencils, and crayons, and behind him was a chalkboard with the words “Mr. Streak” written on it. Had Luna not been immediately interested, she might have giggled at the way Silver was appearing to look posh and elegant.

“Please take a seat miss. It’s time for your lesson” he said with an excess of formality.

She nodded, and obliged, taking a seat at the small desk. Her diaper added an inch to her height when sitting and she felt weird in the hard chair with it underneath her. Lifting her head, and sitting as comfortably as she thought she would ever be, she focused her attention on Silver.

“I think today we’ll focus on the The History of your departure...”


“Thank you so much Princess, our village is at your service “

Celestia watched a periwinkle blue unicorn bow deeply with a large smile on his face right before being escorted out of the throne room. Without needing to ask, a guard at the door nodded.

“That is all for today.”

With a brief break now in her schedule, she sighed loudly and slouched in her chair, closing her eyes. The day wasn’t even half over, and already Celestia felt drained of all energy. Perhaps it had been her long night, or maybe she was just tired from caring for Luna for the last few days.

Regardless of the reason, it felt genuinely wonderful to relax for a moment and sit in peace.

Unfortunately, the quiet serenity she enjoyed did not last long, though she hadn’t expected it to. Minutes after she took her pause, a clattering and commotion came from behind the doors, which drew her gaze, and she sat up straight once again.

Moments later, a group of guards struggled into the courtroom, pulling another pony between them. The newcomer bucked and kicked and struggled, letting out guttural shrieks with nearly each thrust of their body.

Eventually the guards managed to steady their ward between them, keeping them firmly still with the aid of chains. “Greetings Princess Celestia.” The lead officer in the group did not hold any of the restraints, and thus addressed her promptly.

“Greetings” she replied, interest piqued. It was very infrequent that someone come to the court so violently. Especially when even those with the most egregious crimes managed to be cordial, if crass, in the courtroom. “Who has the royal guard brought to my attention?” She asked glancing at the pony tied and surrounded.

“The pony before you is called Cobalt Cross. A former blacksmith, Mr. Cross was found to be part of the ancient rebellion. We arrested him today after we found him spreading false information in the capital about Princess Luna, and attempting to start a new rebellion.” The guard seemed to smirk, though he attempted to keep it to himself. Cobalt struggled again but was given a firm smack to the back of his head and he stopped. “We suspect that there are more members of the rebellion, but no others have shown themselves, and Mr. Cross refuses to enlighten us.”

Celestia took a moment to process this information, as she sat in front of her guards and council. This cannot repeat again. We cannot start another war.

“Why have you decided to start the rebellion once again?” She asked, addressing Cobalt Cross directly. His eyes widened, as if surprised to be spoken to.

“Our mother Luna has risen again. She will become the one true ruler and we will return to the sanctity of darkness like we are destined to do.” His voice was calm, but there seemed to be a strange manic feeling to his voice that made Celestia uneasy.

Again she addressed Cobalt, clearer and more forceful, “Why now? What makes you think that Luna has returned?”

The stallion smiled widely, “The story books have told of her return for thousands of years. Nopony took us seriously but we will always remain loyal to her as long as she lives, teaching our children, and our children’s children about the beauty of the night. We will be victorious, and Luna will be returned to her former glory.” He said with twinkling eyes. His face flashed with darkness then, and he once again began to struggle, “What have you done with her? Where is she?! She should be here in this court, and yet her throne is empty!”

Celestia paused and debated lying to him. If she told him that she had her killed, then Luna would never be allowed freedom, and she would never force that upon her. If she denied Luna’s coming, it would only delay the inevitable. She debated it in her mind for a moment before coming up with a relatively simple solution.

“Luna is not available for council. She has had a long way to come and required rest and rehabilitation after her arrival. She will return to council when she is fit.”

Cobalt squinted at her, as if he was trying to decide whether he believed her. Before he could argue, she continued, “as for you, the royal guard will be taking their council with you for the time being. I’d like you to discuss with them the status of the rebellion and if you do not, then you can be sure that we will do everything within our power to prevent the new coming of Luna.” She said carefully. “Take him to the dungeons”

Cobalt cross screeched and fought his captors, yelling “you can’t do this! We will rise again!!!!” Before he was dragged out of the courtroom.

As they exited, one of her other councilmen approached the throne, “Sorry for the interruption my grace, but you have another council meeting”

Celestia made a soft sound of frustration and followed him, anxiety now pricking her mind at the idea of a new rebellion.


“...who was promptly arrested then executed.”

Though she had been enthusiastic at first, Luna sat at her desk doodling on her paper out of extreme boredom. The first bits of the rebellion were the most interesting. After being sent to the moon, her loyal patriots attempted to return her, and overthrow the crown. When they were ultimately defeated, the expected happened.

Luna half listened and continued to doodle as she was told of the leaders who she’d never known personally were reprimanded and the state was put back into order. Just as she’d expected, Celestia wasn’t exactly hard to read, at least, she hadn’t been back then.

Now, she reflected, her sister was nearly impossible to read. She’d changed so much as a leader from when they were young that she almost seemed like a different person entirely.

“Ahem.”

Silver’s irritated voice drew her attention again for the fourth time that day and she blushed, embarrassed at her lack of attention.

“If you’re not ready for this lesson, then perhaps we should find you something more appropriate to do.” Silver said with an annoyed frown.

Though she certainly wanted to do something else, Luna wasn’t sure if the alternative would be better or worse. “What else would we do?” She asked problingly. As she returned her attention to the moment at hand she began to notice the fullness of her bladder, and she sighed at the inevitability of her situation.

Silver streak smiled at the return of Luna’s attentive gaze. “Well I suppose we have two options. Your sister is likely still occupied with court and a council meeting, so we could take a stroll in the garden, or spend some time reading.” He said looking at the piles of books on the shelves around them.

The shelves, dusty as they were, were one of her favorite places before her banishment, and looking upon the rows and rows she had before her, the choice was immediately obvious.

“Let’s read today” she said standing. Silver gave her an approving nod, and moved to sit at another table with his own book. As the pressure from her body lifted from her flanks, she could feel her bladder more urgently now.

Luna hesitated a moment before her cheeks grew red, and she let go of her bladder, letting the warm feeling spread along the inside. Without a word she turned down an aisle of the library and went on a hunt. The feeling of the warm diaper was nice, much more pleasant than when she’d been messy. Though she tried in her mind, it was starting to be quite difficult to hate the wetness around her flanks, especially with the warmth it provided and the pleasent way it rocked against her sensitive parts.

After only a few minutes of searching, Luna managed to find one of her favorite fantasy novels, and she snagged it quickly, before laying down and beginning to read. Soon, her eyes began to droop, as her energy wafted away.


“Luna, wake up!”

Luna’s head felt heavy and she rubbed her eyes, clearing the sleep away from her head as she tried to remember where she was.

“Luna look at the mess you’ve made! And what have you done to that poor book?!”

When she could finally make sense of where she was, Celestia was standing over her looking at a book below her head which was now bent and crinkled. Luna began to sit up and felt wet.

“What happened? You were told to inform Silver if you needed a change, why would you let this get so bad?” Celestia ‘s vice was filled with worry and frustration, and it pained Luna to hear that she had caused it once again.

Luna was about to explain herself, explain that it wasn’t so bad when she realized why she’d felt so wet. Under her, from hind quarters to chest, was a large puddle of pee, faint smelling but drenching her. Her shirt and skirt were both sopping, and the book seemed almost saturated in the first few pages. Her cheeks went bright red, and the words were stuck in her throat. She wanted to be mad, wanted to lash out but she couldn’t get the words out .

Without saying anything else, or waiting much for her sister’s response, Celestia lifted Luna with her magic and began to leave the library. The two of them passed Silver on the way out and he looked sheepishly at Celestia who ignored him.

Outside the room, in the hallway, Celestia summoned a bench, and sat down. She removed Luna’s wet clothing with magic, and her extremely soggy diaper. Before Luna could think to move on her own accord, Celestia pulled her sister over her lap, and administered three hard smacks in quick succession, which echoed down the corridors. The sting seemed to wake Luna from her senses and her eyes welled up in tears from shame and indignation.

“If you ever break my rules again there will be more than three spankings” Celestia said curtly before standing to walk Luna further down the corridor. Her voice, despite sounding strict was full of emotion, something else had bothered her, but Luna was too upset to put much mind to it. Her body was cold and obviously wet from her nap time accident, and she followed Celestia silently until they made their way back to the pink and gold bathroom from earlier that morning.

When the two girls entered the room, Celestia quietly lifted Luna onto the changing table, and began to prepare a bath. As she sat on the cool tacky seat, Luna felt her flanks burn with angry fire and she let out a stifled whimper. What had seemed at first to have been the sting of her spanking, had also been the beginning of a rash all over her bottom, the pain radiating through her body.

At the sound, Celestia could feel her heart break for her little sister. She left the warm water which was now filling the tub, and she moved towards Luna. Both sister’s eyes were full of tears, and Celestia hugged Luna so tightly she thought she might have broken her. They stayed there for a while, both getting equal parts wet from Luna’s damp fur as the tub warmed up. When they finally separated, Celestia had to shut the tap off quickly to not overflow the tub.

“Would you like bubbles Lulu?” She asked quietly, holding out a soap bottle. She thought about it for a moment, and nodded. The fragrances would help her relax and the bubbles would make her feel less exposed. Celestia obliged and poured a generous amount into the tub and mixed it in, creating a decent pile of bubbles before lifting Luna and setting her in the warm water.

Luna desperately wanted to hate her sister for what was happening, she wanted to lash out, scream, be angry. She wanted to accuse her sister for hating her and doing this to humiliate her, but with every brush, every comb, and every gentle rub, she only felt love radiating from Celestia, and her anger melted away like the dirt in the bath.

Both sisters stayed quiet as the bath continued. Celestia used a small brush and helped clean the pee smell out Luna’s coat. They lathered her mane gently, then combed it out slowly with conditioner, and when the cleaning was done, Celestia left Luna to play with a few water toys and paint while she gathered an outfit and clean diaper.

The quiet was calming, and though the toys were available, Luna decided just to lay back and relax in the soapy water.

When Celestia had returned, Luna felt more calm thn she had in years. Soft, and clean and loved, she exited the bath into an awaiting towel, wincing as it brushed her tender flanks.

“I’ll make sure to get you some lotion for your rash.” Celestia said as she finished drying Luna with the towel.

Her magic was much quicker that Silver’s work by hoof, and after using a liberal amount of lotion, Celestia diapered her up snugly. To Luna’s mild disappointment, her diaper was easily twice as thick as before, and was followed shortly by the babydoll sundress she had refused before.

It made sense that it’d be thicker, but she disliked it nonetheless.

“Are you still tired honey?”

Celestia’s voice broke through her train of thought, and after assessing her own tired limbs and drooping eyes, she nodded.

The two sisters walked to Celestia’s chambers. The halls were still deserted like they had been before, but they seemed even more empty for some reason, which bothered Luna up until the moment she set her head on Celestia’s pillow, and she fell quickly asleep.

Comments ( 16 )

9093494
i find it hard to read due to the image of Luna on the story. Sorry it just...so heartbreaking Luna shedding tears the way she is...Makes it look worse then it may actually be.

9673842
Thank you for the comment! I’ll make sure to change it to better reflect the content of the story!

9673842
Do you think the new image is better and more appropriate?

9674894
Yeah. that works better. The other felt so heartbreaking it looked like Luna was suffering some great heart break.Whatever she was forced to wear diapers or the fact her sister was forcing this on her or both.

This looks better and fits with what you are trying to go for.

9674980
Thank you so much for the feedback!!!

Hi! Any ETA on the next chapter? I'm loving this story a *lot!* thank you so much for making it!

9688289
Wow I’ve never been asked to get the next chapter out so quickly! I think if the universe is kind to me it will be written up in a week or two <3 fingers crossed!

9688991
Yaay! Thank you sooo much :D

That taking over the knee for 3 spanks is still weird. 3 spanks feels more like something done in the moment. To actually go to a secluded place and take her over the knee I would expect more spanks, though obviously softer ones. Also Celestia would more take her time, now the spankings happen so quickly Luna barely has the time to take it in.

I would think this dependency would also give Luna a certain level of fear. That way she starts to feel a certain attachment to Silver and Celestia as a form of safety and be nervous when separated from them.

I really enjoy this story about Luna's reformation. You have done a great job communicating what happened after she got cleansed from the curse of nightmare Moon. Please keep the story going, Professor.

Yay more!

Comment posted by LunaAlpha deleted May 11th, 2022

Well, this was certainly....different

Comment posted by Professor_Rising_Dawn deleted May 11th, 2022

I hope this story gets continued, it is good.

Login or register to comment