• Published 21st Nov 2017
  • 736 Views, 24 Comments

Fires of Friendship and Ice of Hatred - Super Ponyman



Sequel to "Nightmare Ponyville" an ancient threat to Equestria returns, Burning Star and the Main Six must face the most dangerous villain there ever faced. A villain who wants nothing more than the destruction of Equestria with her Frost Army!

  • ...
 24
 736

Chapter 13: Soft Words of the Wind Walker

Author's Note:

Here we go! It's the final element master, Wind Walker! He is blind, but can see...


I know, crazy right?


Also, Diamanda strikes a deal with a Prince... a very douchey prince.

(The Ponyville Express, Destination: Crystal Empire)

Burning Star sat with his head between his front legs. He couldn't believe it... he thought it could not happen again.

But it did, King Sombra had betrayed him again to go after Twilight Sparkle, and this time, she was all alone...

He was stuck on a train going to fight the Windigo army that had amassed about ten miles outside the Crystal Empire's capital.

He would have never knew of Sombra's plan, but he did... Thanks to the knowhow and precognition of the last Element Master, the blindfolded stallion known as Wind Walker, he was an Earth Pony who controlled the powerful force of wind. He had a almost snow white mane and tail as well as sky blue fur, he wore a blindfold over his eyes, which he never took off.

He could feel anything across the world as long as it was exposed to open air, and thus that was he identified the army sitting outside of the Crystal Empire.

from the reports he had intercepted, Diamanda was in collaboration with King Sombra from the very beginning, hence the reason she knew who he was, what he could do, and everything else.

Wind Walker sat exposed to the cold tundra winds, his curly mane blowing around him like a tornado.

Luckily, Celestia and Luna managed to send Shining Armor, Shadow Armor, and Quickfire as reinforcements, along with the best of the armed forces.

Burning Star approached Wind Walker from behind, hoping to finally catch his old friend off guard.

Wind Walker blurted out, "I can sense that your breath has slowed, Burning Star. As I have said before, you cannot hide from me."

Burning Star sighed and said, "I came to ask you to talk to Shining and Shadow, they would love to meet you."

Wind Walker turned his head slightly to the left and said, "Why? What good would it do telling those two about what happened to me? They would most likely mock me more... as did our foalhood tormentors did. They took away part of me, just as they took away part of you..."

Burning Star snorted, "Those little demons are still out there, you know?"

Wind Walker got to his hooves, and trotted inside, saying "Yes. But I assure you, no pony can ever pick on me ever again."

Shining Armor ran ahead to the castle, while the others spread out across the city to evacuate the citizens into the caves in the mountains.

Wind Walker stepped off the train, and said to himself, "Never thought I would step hoof in this place, I've felt the power of the crystal heart personally, it distorts the very air here now. But now, I must talk with Princess Cadence."

With that, Wind Walker smirked and vanished into thin air...

(The Crystal Empire, Crystal Castle, Cadence's Bedroom)

Cadence paced back and forth, worried sick for her husbands life and the lives of her subjects in the Crystal Empire, which were not fully prepared for the Windigos to return so suddenly.

But they were back, and they were ready for war. Unfortunately, she was not prepared for war herself...

She wasn't a fighter like her husband, and frankly she felt very, very vulnerable without Shining here.

A whisper found its way into her ears,

"Princess Cadence, you are afraid, aren't you?"

Cadence looked around and saw no pony in sight.

She shuddered in terror, "W-who is there? Show yourself! I'm not afraid of a Windigo. T-they don't scare an Alicorn!"

Wind Walker blasted open the balcony door and appeared in front of her.

Wind Walker felt Cadence's breath quicken as she began to run towards the door.

Wind Walker grabbed her with a gust of wind and said in a calm voice, "I apologize for my powers bearing resemblance to those of the Windigos, but I am not them, Princess of Love..."

Wind Walker stood tall, he was about the size of Luna, and his eyes were covered by a white blindfold, he had a warm smile on his face.

Cadence asked the windy earth pony, "who are you? Also, Can you tone it down on the wind? It's freezing out!"

Wind Walker turned around and motioned his hooves towards the balcony doors, and they slammed shut.

Wind Walker turned around and said, "Hello Cadence, I am Wind Walker, master of wind, I must say you look stunning as always, but I believe you know why I am here, yes?"

Cadence nodded, "The windigos are back and they have amassed a large army of ice monsters. Why must my kingdom be hounded by monsters?"

Wind Walker put a hoof around Cadence and said in a soothing voice, "Because conflict is a part of life, Princess. I wish it would be peaceful like it was just a few weeks ago, but we must once again take up arms against evil."

Cadence stared at Wind Walker's blindfold and said, "What happened to your eyes?"

Wind Walker sighed and said, "I was given these powers, but it was a result of a tragic fate.."

Cadence pulled the blindfold down and saw something that made her well up with tears...

Wind Walker's eyes were clouded and faded, almost pure white. But they still had a kind look to them, somehow.

He was blind...

Cadence shed a tear, "Wh-wh-what happened to your eyes?"

Wind Walker shed a single tear, "When I was young, I had beautiful green eyes, greener than an emerald. Then... the other foals, they tried to hurt Burning Star. Tried to... de-wing him."

Cadence just stood back in shock, "What? Why?"

Wind Walker narrowed his eyes, which still somehow worked. "I stepped in to stop them, but they beat me up as well, I got so scared that somepony would hurt him that my powers went nuts. It drew the attention of a Lamia, and it looked me in the eyes. It used it's magic to steal my eyes and replace it with its blind ones... it somewhat worked. I am blind, but I can still see using my powers. I can sense anything exposed to the air, and identify details, down to the minute features..."

Wind Walker gently cupped Cadence's chin and smiled, "I can see every single detail your beautiful face. Your lavender eyes... your soft lips... truly perfection. Beauty is your second talent, now you can use your first. Windigos feed off negative emotions... if you can use the Crystal Heart, Then you will beat them."

Cadence asked, "Do you really think so?"

Wind Walker leaned in and gave her a kiss, before blowing away like a gentle breeze.

"Believe in yourself, and love can conquer anything in your way... may the winds of hope and courage blow across your lands and wipe away the clouds of doubt and fear."

Cadence blushed, and said to the wind.

"I will, my Wind Walker... may your wise and kind words echo across the whole of Equestria..."

(The Palace of the Windigo Queen, Throne Room)

Queen Diamanda sat on her throne, admiring herself in a mirror and drinking a large glass of wine.

Her most valuable soldiers and close friends, Frost Soul and Icicle Storm, had been reduced to dust.

She was about to pour another glass of wine when a messager came over to her and said, "I am sorry to disturb your... grief coping, my queen. But I have received word that a Royal from Equestria has been sighted approaching the outer wall of the fortress. Shall I order them to obliterate the royal?"

Diamanda thought for a moment, then shook her head, "No. if we can establish a spy in Canterlot, then we can easily ambush Celestia and Luna, and kill them on her home turf in front of thousands of ponies! Heh-Heh, they would never expect it!"

The doors swung open and a white stallion wearing a white parka and tuxedo and a crystal rose in his lapel. He had blue eyes and a blond mane combed back into a royal braid.

Diamanda smiled, she knew who it was.

She clapped her hooves and bowed, "Ah, Out of all the royal nobles in Canterlot, I am visited by the closest member to Celestia... wonderful, I believe you got my invitation to dinner and a negotiation?"

The unicorn bowed, "Its my pleasure, Queen of the Windigos, I've never met somepony of such authority, outside of my aunt and her sister of course... I honestly love your look. The golden eyes set in the white-blue skin is simply divine."

Queen Diamanda smirked, "So, I suppose you've made up your mind then?"

The unicorn nodded, "Of course, Queen Diamanda! My aunt has denied me any power outside of a small villa! I'll work alongside you, maybe I may make a good King. I mean, King of the Windigos sounds like a simply divine title. What do you think, my queen?"

Diamanda rushed over to the unicorn and kissed him, saying the name that would curdle the stomach of Rarity,

"Welcome to my castle, Prince Blueblood or should I say, My king..."

Queen Diamanda motioned towards her bedroom and said, "Now, let us consummate our joining together... if you catch my drift. I may be cold to the touch, but I am truly a fire in bed..."

Blueblood smiled a perverted smile, "Coming, my snow angel! Your prince has arrived! Hehe-he!"

Blueblood ran into the bedchambers of Queen Diamanda and closed the door and locked it.

The guards outside of the room felt extremely uncomfortable as they heard the moans of the two getting it on in there, they both said, "Normally I would love this job, but this is The Worst. Possible. Thing!"

The other guard winked at them, "Well, at least it's better than Burning Star and Diamanda getting it on... she would have melted from his heat."

The first guard nodded, "Yes, yes it is... I think we should give them some privacy, so you think?"

The two walked away from the door, while a windy force blew into the door, reforming on one of the arches above the Queen's bedroom, saying "Well let's see what your up to Diamanda-"

He silently screamed, "HOLY FAUST IN HEAVEN! If I wasn't wearing a blindfold I would claw my eyes out!"

Diamanda stopped for a minute and thought to herself, "Must have been the wind, anyways..."

She resumed making love to Blueblood, and her moans could be heard throughout the entire palace... making the night guard feel awkward.