• Published 22nd Aug 2012
  • 2,790 Views, 102 Comments

Rarity's lament - Sweetiebellema121



Rarity loses something she may never get back.

  • ...
5
 102
 2,790

Regret part 3 alternate ending ( bonus chapter )

Rarity Turned back to the Doctor; whose mouth motioned as though he were about to speak. Rarity didn't let him; her horn sparked; the shroud flew from the table and landed gentle to the ground. The two ponies stared blankly at the strange creature that was laying on the table; it was smaller then them; nearly half there size. The strange creature wore a pink dress-shirt with a thin white line near the bottom; it's head resembled what looked a pink mushroom with pink plaits coming out of the back of it's bulbous head. Suddenly and without warning the creature lepted from the table; nearly knocking the two ponies off there hooves. The creature landed gracefully to ground; spun around and began to giggle to itself. Rarity grimaced to herself as she stared at the creature; judging from it's voice Rarity could tell the creature was female but little else.The creature began motioning it's arms up and down as it bounced in place.

"Oh thank you for rescuing me..." It said in a chipper voice as it continued to bounce in place."...But...I'm afraid your sister is in another hospital"

"Goddamnit..."Rarity said as she hoofpalmed herself

inspired by ArcaneAngel


and so we come to regret part 4 of 6 (i know i keep adding parts but 6 is the final part of Regret then Sorrow)

Poor Rarity; sadly this is only the beginning of her lament. Afterall the next chapter will be far worse for her then this one.

things can only go downhill from here.

one last thing it was one of Rarity's friend who found Sweetie belle.....

maybe you can guess who...i've put some hints in the story so it shouldn't be too hard.


again sorry about the authors note.

and thank you for reading my story