• Published 20th Oct 2017
  • 14,327 Views, 157 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls Rainboom and Crystal Ninjas - Wildcard25



The Rainbooms are back in New York to help their friends the Turtles take on old threats and new threats, but this time with the help of old rivals and an old friend.

  • ...
8
 157
 14,327

Touch and Go

Down in the lair, the turtles and Rainbooms were training with the newbies. This time, however, they were sparring with weapons that the newbies were specially given. Indigo Zapp was practicing with Donnie using a Guandao Spear, Lemon Zest was going up against Rarity using two Kanabo clubs, Sugarcoat was using a Chigiriki Mace while sparring with Rainbow Dash, Sunny Flare was wielding a pair of Katar Daggers while Raph was sparring with her, Sour Sweet was suing two Surujin Chains while squaring off against Sunset Shimmer, Starlight wielded a yumi bow with arrows and pouch attached to her waist. She was concentrating and aiming her arrows before releasing them and hit the targets set up by Twilight, and finally Juniper was wielding a single Nodachi Sword while sparing against Leo.

Fugitoid and the others were watching and evaluating their progress, "They certainly are coming along in their training, aren't they?" the robot asked.

"Yeah. Like our Rainbooms, they're fast learners." Mikey said proudly.

Soon the group took five, and the newbies were relaxing, "That felt awesome, dudes." Lemon said.

"I never thought I'd be good at archery," Starlight said, before turning to Sour Sweet, "Thanks for the tips Sour."

"No problem. It's something I should've done before." Sour admitted while looking over at Twilight who smiled and Applejack who nodded in approval.

Juniper spoke to Leo, "I've seen so many movies involving heroes and warriors using swords, but using one in real life is so different."

"I know you'll be able handle it well, Juniper, as long as you remember your training." Leo assured her.

Suddenly the dojo door slid open and walking in were the Dazzlings, "Hey, guys!" Sonata waved.

"Adagio! Sonata! Aria!" Sunset greeted them happily, "Good to see you girls."

"We were wondering when we'd run into you lot." Rarity said.

"Well, Karai's been keeping us busy with checking out all the spots where Shredder once had operations." Aria answered.

"He may be gone, but those places are still open for anyone willing to take his place." Adagio added.

Sonata looked around seeing all the new faces, "Company?"

"Actually yes," Twilight assured, "These are the girls from Crystal Prep Academy, Sour Sweet, Sunny Flare, Sugarcoat, Lemon Zest, and Indigo Zap. This is Starlight Glimmer, she's from Equestria. And this is Juniper Montage. Like you girls, she also had a desire to be beloved by all."

The Dazzlings looked to Juniper who smiled sheepishly. Sunny spoke up, "These are the sirens you told us about?"

"Yeah. Hypnotized all of CHS into adoring them and turning them against each other." Sunset explained.

"Which is all in the past." Adagio assured.

Aria noticed the newbies looking tired, "Turtles and Rainbooms got you working hard, don't they?" she asked.

"Obviously." Sugarcoat answered.

"Well, you'll survive," Adagio assured, "Trust me, we were trained by Karai who was trained by Shredder. That was murder on us."

"So what brings you girls down here?" Leo inquired.

"Well, we were wondering if any of you would like to come up to the surface and grab a bite." Aria began.

"It's Taco Tuesday at the Taco shack." Sonata cheered.

Mikey and Pinkie gasped, as the turtle spoke, "I love Taco Tuesday! What do you say, can we go?!" he asked his bros.

"I kinda got something I'm working on in the lab." Donnie answered.

"I have more training to do." Leo replied.

"Pass." Raph said, as he went back to doing nothing.

"What about you girls?" Pinkie asked the Rainbooms and such.

"I'm still beat from training." Lemon replied, as the other newbies agreed with her.

"I'll go. I need something to tide me over from training." April volunteered.

"Any other takers?" Pinkie asked, and noticed the Rainbooms looked tired, "All righty then. Come on, guys." she, Mikey, April, and the Dazzlings headed up top.


Later on a rooftop, April, Pinkie, and the Dazzlings came up carrying take out bags, "We're back." Pinkie smiled.

"Finally." Mikey said, as he took a taco from a bag.

As they ate, Pinkie spoke to the trio, "So how have things been doing for you girls?"

"Doing great, actually." Sonata admitted.

"Though with all the clean ups in enemies in the city it's becoming too peaceful." Aria replied.

"Well, you know the Purple Dragons are doubling in forces now. So that's something you can be on the look out for." April noted.

"We'll keep that in mind." Adagio replied, until they heard an alarm sounding.

"Oh, that's never good." Pinkie said, as they looked down and saw a hole in the New York city bank.

"Let's get down closer." Adagio instructed, as they made their way down.


Meanwhile down by the crime scene, two cops waited with their guns ready, until they saw two figures standing in the smokey hole, "Freeze! They ordered, as one spoke, "Hands in the air!"

Stepping out was Vic and Vinnie Fulci, better known as the Fulci Twins. Vic spoke up, "If you insist." Vic began.

"Not!" Vinnie shouted as he jumped over and used a spin kick to disarm the cops before Vic punched them out cold, "Good job, bro, now let's grab the cash, and get out of here."

They reached back into the hole grabbing bags filled with money. Before they could make an escape, Mikey and the girls dropped in, "Sorry boys, but you've exceeded your withdrawal." Adagio told them.

Mikey gasped, "Wait a minute, aren't those two..."

April answered, "It's the Fulci Twins. They worked for Don Vizioso."

"Look at that, Vinnie, it's one of them turtles and that girl." Vic noted.

"So what're you two up to here?" Mikey inquired.

"Ever since you creeps sent the Don into the slammer, we've been down on our luck with looking for work." Vinnie began.

Vic continued, "But now we're back in business with a little something you won't be expecting. Ready, Vinnie?"

"Ready, bro." Vinnie answered as they fist bumped, and when their fists connected it looked like electrical energy was coursing through them.

"Whats happening?" Pinkie wondered.

"I don't know, but I don't like it." Aria replied.

Suddenly they pulled their fists apart and smirked at the enemies. Suddenly Vinnie started moving faster almost like Rainbow Dash, as he engaged Adagio and Sonata, "Holy chalupa!" Mikey gasped.

Suddenly Vic went at Mikey, April, Pinkie, and Aria using brute strength to knock and throw them around, "Since when he was that strong?" April asked in confusion.

"You saw what they did, before attacking right?" Aria asked her, "They touched fists and are all of a sudden skilled."

"Yeah, just look at them go!" Pinkie gasped.

"Yeah," Mikey agreed, until an idea came to mind, "Yeah! That's it!"

"What's it?" Aria asked.

"Touch and Go! That can be their new names!" Mikey cheered grabbing everyone's attention. He pointed to Vic and then Vinnie, "See? Touch and Go!"

Vic and Vinnie now labeled Touch and Go looked at each other in confusion, before shrugging and went back to fighting their enemies. Touch kept using his new found raw strength against Mikey, Pinkie, and April, while Go was using his enhanced speed and martial arts to take on the Dazzlings.

"You know, this makes me sort of glad they didn't have these powers when Vizioso was their boss." Mikey told the girls, as April couldn't help but agree.

The twins kept fighting, until Mikey took a punch to the chest by Touch, but unlike before it didn't really hurt him. He tried punching Mikey's shell again, but got no response. Mikey smirked and knocked Touch aside, "What's the matter, Touch, running out of juice?"

"I think they are." April gasped.

"Even Go is slowing down." Pinkie noticed, as Go wasn't as fast as he was earlier.

"Bro, we need to recharge!" Touch called.

"Yeah, and we got to get the money back anyway!" Go noted, as the brothers fist bumped causing energy to power through them once more.

"Stop them!" Adagio called, as they went to attack the twins. Suddenly, Go threw a smoke bomb at them, and the brothers used that chance to escape.

When the smoke cleared, the heroes saw they were gone, "They got away." Aria grumbled.

"And with the money too." Mikey gasped.

"We better get back to the lair and inform the guys." April suggested, the group nodded and left.


Back down in the lair, the group returned, and their friends took notice, "Back already?" Leo asked, before noticing their state.

"What happened?" Sunset asked.

"Bad news, bros," Mikey began, "The Fulci twins are at it."

"The Fulci Twins?" Raph asked in confusion.

"Vizioso's goons?" Donnie inquired.

"What would they be doing?" Leo asked.

"On a money stealing spree," Sonata began, "But that's not the worst of it."

"What could be worse?" Fugitoid wondered.

"Those bad bros have got some new powers at their disposal." Mikey explained.

"What're you saying?" Applejack asked.

"They have super powers now. One of them is incredibly strong, and the other is incredibly fast." Adagio explained.

"How's that possible?" Rainbow asked.

"We don't know, but apparently their powers are limited," April started, "They can only recharge by touching fists."

"And I now call them Touch and Go." Mikey boasted, as his brothers face faulted.

"Are we missing something here?" Starlight asked on behalf of herself and the other newbies.

"Yes, but we don't have time to go over the full details." Leo answered.

"Yeah, they got away with hundreds or probably millions of dollars." Mikey added.

"We'll, we're going to find them and bring them in." Sunset promised.

"Let's hope so." April replied.


Meanwhile at an old building, Touch and Go entered the dark building, as a hanging lamp provided light, "We're back boss." Touch began.

"Was your trial run a success?" a voice asked from the darkness.

"It worked like a charm," Go answered, as the twins dropped the bags of money, "Thanks to you we were able to beat one of those turtles and his friends."

Walking out from the darkness and from a floor shot was a pair of robot legs. It panned upward to reveal it was Baxter Stockman wearing a newly advanced robot suit that was smaller and more maneuverable, around his eyes was a purple visor. He spoke to the brothers, "I aim to please, boys. Just as long as I get paid." he picked up one of the money bags.

"So what do we do now?" Touch asked, "Surely the turtles will be coming after us now."

"Good. I'm hoping they do," Stockman smirked, "Get yourselves ready, because we're going on another heist soon."

"We?" Go asked.

"Yes. I'll be accompanying you this time. It's been months since I saw my old enemies." Stockman snickered.