• Published 20th Oct 2017
  • 14,325 Views, 157 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls Rainboom and Crystal Ninjas - Wildcard25



The Rainbooms are back in New York to help their friends the Turtles take on old threats and new threats, but this time with the help of old rivals and an old friend.

  • ...
8
 157
 14,325

The Mutation

After receiving an S.O.S from Leo, the girls were already suiting up and grabbing their ninja weapons, "Ok, girls, let's hurry and help Keno." Sunset said, as they were slipping out their rooms, until a light shined on them. To their shock it was Principal Celestia and Vice-Principal Luna, "Girls, what're you doing up?" Celestia inquired.

"And where do you all think you're going?" Luna asked suspiciously.

"Uh-oh, we're busted." Lemon cringed.

Celestia noted their weaponry, "Why do you have your ninja weapons on you?"

Sunset spoke up, "Principal Celestia, you have to understand a friend of ours is in danger and we have to help him."

"Otherwise something bad is going to happen." Indigo added.

"Are you going by yourselves?" Luna asked.

"Not at all." Fugitoid answered.

"Our friends are going to be with us." Twilight assured them.

"So this is a mission with the turtles?" Celestia wondered.

Rainbow sighed, "Yeah it pretty much is."

"Please, we have to do this." Fluttershy pleaded with them.

The two sisters and authority figures looked at each other before smiling. Luna spoke, "Be careful out there."

The girls gasped in relief at her answer, "And come back safely." Celestia finished.

"We will." Applejack promised.

"Come on, everyone." Starlight said, as the team headed out.

Soon they were running across roofs with Twilight checking her cellphone's GPS on Leo's phone, "Wherever the Purple Dragons are taking Keno, they're not taking him to their normal hideout."

"Where else is there?" Rainbow asked.

"Knowing the Purple Dragons, they might have other places under their turf." Sunset answered.


Meanwhile, Karai and Shini had trailed the Dragons before seeing them outside a familiar place, "This is Stockman's old lab." Karai noted.

"Why would they bring anyone here?" Shini asked.

"That's what we're going to find out." Karai said, as the two went in for a closer look.

They snuck inside, and watched from above as Hun and his gang brought Keno in. Set up in the center of the lab was as always a giant vat of mutagen.

On the ground level, Keno looked at the vat looking nervous, "Uh, what is that stuff?"

"That is the source of all the freaks in New York," Hun began, "Mutagen. Originally created by the Kraang used to terraform our world into an environment fit for them. But Master Shredder had other uses for it like using it to create mutant henchmen to serve him. This vat of mutagen was given to us by one Baxter Stockman for a good price."

"What're you going to do with it?" Keno asked, fearing where this was headed.

"We're going to dump you into it and see what you turn into." Hun smirked.

Keno started getting scared, "Yeah, um, turning into a mutant is not on my list of things to do before I die."

"It'll be the only thing you do before you die." Hun warned him, as he dragged Keno up some stairs that led to a platform deck above the mutagen vat.

Karai and Shini knowing they had to act now before something comes up jumped down to the ground, "Let the guy go, Hun!" Karai aimed her tanto at him

"Karai, you have no business here."

"Don't be so sure. What do you want with this boy for anyway?" Karai demanded.

"This little punk thinks he's a crime fighter and has cost us a perfectly good steal last night. Now I wish to return the favor." the leader explained.

"Not going to happen." Karai said, as she attacked Hun making him release Keno.

Shini quickly ascended to the ledge above the vat and broke the chains restraining Keno, "Thanks, sweetheart." Keno said.

"No problem." Shini replied.

"Go on get out of here," Karai ordered, "We'll handle them."

"I'm not letting you two take them on your own." Keno answered, as he fought Hun along side Karai.

"Hm, not bad," Karai admitted, "But can you keep up?"

"Watch." Keno answered, as the two fought Hun, while Shini fought several of the Purple Dragons.

They didn't have to fight alone forever, as the Shellraiser rammed the door down, and out came the turtles, April, and Casey. Following them were the girls and Fugitoid, "Sorry to drop in without an invitation." Rainbow declared.

"Keno, you ok?" Indigo called to him.

"Oh, peachy!" Keno answered.

"All right, ninjas. Take 'em down!" Leo ordered, as they all went on the attack.

The turtles, Rainbooms, Shadowbolts, and their friends fought the Purple Dragons dishing out all their best moves. As Keno and Karai fought Hun, the leader went all out and knocked Karai off the ledge.

"Karai!" Leo called, before Twilight used her magic to catch her in mid air and brought her safely to the ground.

"Thanks, Twi." Karai said.

"What about Keno?" Fluttershy asked, as they watched Keno and Hun fight on the ledge, with Hun who was starting to overpower him.

"I'll help him," Raph said, as he used his grappling hook shoot and pulled himself up to the platform the two martial artists fought upon, "This'll even the odds." Raph said, as he knocked Hun away from Keno.

"Even the odds?" Keno asked feeling insulted, "What you think I need help? I got it covered."

"Oh, yeah you looked like you were doing totally fine on your own." Raph said in sarcasm.

"I grow tired of the both of you!" Hun growled, as he attacked the two head on.

Raph blocked some of Hun's moves, before receiving a punch which knocked him to the floor. He got to his feet and frowned, "I've had enough of you!" he jumped and delivered a kick to Hun sending him at the edge of the platform.

"Hun!" The Purple Dragon Trio called, as their boss screamed while falling into the vat of mutagen.

Hun flailed around in the mutagen screaming as it covered him, "Aaaahhhh! Get it off me!" he screamed, before sinking into the mutagen.

Needless to say everyone was in shock, "Oh, no!" Fluttershy gasped.

"Uh...he'll be ok. I think?" Rainbow Dash winced.

Mikey turned to his brothers and spoke, "And you guys call me a mess up." his bros scowled at him.

Sunny spoke to Donatello nervously, "Uh...Donnie, how does mutagen work again?"

"Basically, it mutates you into the last organic thing you touched." he answered.

"And correct me if I'm wrong, the last thing he touched was Raph." Starlight noted.

Suddenly burst out of the vat was something big and hulking. It landed on the floor startling everyone. Fong slowly got closer, "Uh, boss?" he asked.

The creature uncurled and roared loudly. Hun had been mutated into a mutant turtle that had the same body structure as Slash, but with longer and thinner legs. He had razor sharp teeth, and multiple spikes sticking out of his shoulders and elbows. His body was the same shade of green as the turtle brothers. On his now three fingers on both hands was a spiked ring. His shirt had been torn due to his body increase, while his pants had been torn to the length of shorts.

He looked himself over in shock, as leftover mutagen dripped off his body. He then turned to the turtles looking angry, "What have you done to MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" he roared.

"We didn't do anything." Leo replied.

"Yeah, only Raph did." Mikey added, while Raph growled at him.

"This might actually be an improvement for him." Casey admitted.

Keno spoke to the new mutant, "Dude, you are one ugly turtle!" Hun turne to Keno and roared at him, "I just seriously ticked him off, didn't I?" he asked sheepishly.

"Gee, you think?!" Casey asked rhetorically.

Hun charged at his enemies in rage while using his increased strength to plow through them. Raph got up and spoke to Keno, "Nice going, pizza boy!"

"Hey, I'm not the who knocked him into that mutagen!" Keno argued.

"Guys, not the time!" Sunset called, as they defended themselves from Hun.

Each of the ninjas tried to block Hun and strike him, but the new mutant turtle kept plowing through and knocking them down. Karai hissed, before shifting into her snake form to strike. She slithered around Hun wrapping herself around him, but Hun grabbed her by the snake hands and threw her into a wall.

"Karai!" Leo and Shini gasped.

Hun had plowed through all but Keno who got ready to fight, "Ok, Hunny-Bun, let's rumble!" Hun tried to hit Keno, but he dodged and started whacking him in various spots which only got Hun madder due to not being fast enough thanks to his new hulking body.

Keno laughed, "Man, Hun, you're easier to take down even as a mutant!" he tried to throw a kick at Hun, only for the leader to grab his leg.

"Who's easier to take down?!" he bellowed.

"Uh, oh!" Keno winced knowing he was going to get it.

Hun slammed Keno's body back and forth on the ground, smashed him through a crate, and threw him into a pillar, "Oh, that's gonna leave a mark." he groaned.

Hun walked up to him and continued to stomp on him. Keno rolled out of the way as much as he could, but Hun finally pressed his big foot down on his body crushing him. Keno cried in agony, as Hun spoke, "You made a fool out of me. But look who the fool is know!" he began crushing him harder, "Goodbye, pizza boy!" he was about to finish him.

"No!" Indigo shouted as she ran at Hun and delivered a flying kick knocking him off focus. She used her weapon to trip Hun making him remove his foot from Keno. As Hun struggled to get up, the girl spoke to him, "Get away from my boyfriend!"

Keno blinked his eyes, "Boyfriend?"

"Boyfriend?!" the Turtles, Rainbooms, Shadowbolts, and their allies asked in shock.

Pinkie turned to the fourth wall, "I did not see that coming."

Indigo helped Keno up who groaned, "Are you ok?" she asked in concern.

"Scratch here, bruise there. Nothing I can't handle." he smiled.

Hun finally got back up and roared, "Let's see how you both handle this!" he was once again about to attack, only for Fugitoid to open fire on him.

"Back you savage beast!" the cyborg declared.

"All right, you overgrown ugly excuse for a turtle!" Donnie called, as the turtle bros did a four way kick at Hun making him stumble back.

Rarity fired diamond disks at Hun who tried blocking, but to no avail. Twilight used her magic to levitate crates and started knocking them into Hun. Rainbow was running circles around Hun distorting him, until Pinkie started throwing sprinkles at him which exploded in his face.

"All right, my turn!" Applejack called, as she charged and used her magical strength to ram Hun, making him fly backward and into a wall.

Hun got up and spoke, "If there's one thing I hate more than anything in the world it's turtles! And now thanks to you every time I look in the mirror all I'll ever see is turtles!" he engaged the ninjas who fought the big mutant.

Keno watched his friends fight Hun, but had to help even if he was greatly injured. He looked around before spotting a electric power cord that had been severed during the fight, "Yes," he said to himself, before grabbing it and charging at Hun from behind, "Coming at ya, Hun! Booyakasha!" he jabbed it into Hun who got electrocuted. Keno pulled the cord away leaving Hun scorched and dazed. The big turtle fell flat and out cold.

"Yes!" the girls cheered.

The Purple Dragons seeing their boss was down for the count, and they were outnumbered had no choice but to flee. They grabbed Hun, and fled for their lives. The heroes went to Keno congratulating him, "Way to go, Keno-dude!" Mikey congratulated him.

"Nice use of the power cord." Twilight commended him.

"It was the most logical thing to use." Sugarcoat said.

"You were awesome!" Rainbow cheered.

Leo approached and spoke, "You did good, Keno. You helped saved us all."

"Even if you were the one who got captured at first." Casey added.

"Thanks, guys. I really appreciate this." he groaned.

"Are you ok, do you need a doctor?" April asked in worry.

"Don't worry. Just got to go home and rest. I'll be fine in the morning." he assured them.

"At least let us drive you home." Juniper insisted.

"Yeah. Can't have you walking all the way home in this state." Indigo added.

"Thanks." Keno smiled.


Soon they were driving through the city, as Leo spoke, "See how dangerous this vigilante life can be when you least expect it?"

"I know," Keno agreed, "But even so this is what truly pushes my limits compared to mere sparing matches with other students."

"So you're still going to go around as the Night Watcher?" Sunset asked.

"From time to time, if there's anything I see dangerous."

"Well, if you do don't be afraid to call us." Leo said.

"And trust me there will be times you'll need to." Raph assured him.

"Deal," Keno agreed, "And you guys call me as well if you ever need help."

"We'll keep it in mind." Donnie said.

"Is this the place?" Leo asked, as he went down a street.

"This is it." Keno confirmed, as they pulled up.

Indigo helped Keno out, and helped him to his door, "Thanks, Indigo."

"No problem."

"Listen about what you said to Hun. Did you really mean that?" he asked hopefully.

"You dweeb. Of course I did." she smirked.

"Wow. That means a lot to me. So think we can team up again some time?" he asked.

Indigo answered by pecking his cheek, "I'd love that. See ya around, Pizza Boy." she flirted before hopping into the Shell Raiser that took off.

Keno smiled and let out a giddy laugh, "Keno, you did it again." he went inside to get a good rest.

Author's Note:

And there you go. Jebens1 supplied plenty of dialogue for when Hun mutated. Don't miss next time where an old Bounty Hunter from Space makes a comeback.