• Published 31st Oct 2017
  • 3,536 Views, 50 Comments

Spike's ex-girlfriend - Joshworld1234



Even after moving away from cantorlot his ex-girlfreind still wants to be with him.

  • ...
31
 50
 3,536

5 months later

It has been 5 months since Spike closed his heart forever but he is still the same dragon. Spike was just sitting in his room looking at a map of his territory, he was then interrupted by a knock at the door, he saw that it was Twilight, "hey Twi how are you going?" asked Spike with a smile.

"I'm going great Spike I was wondering if you would like to go on a picnic with me and the rest of the girls?" asked Twilight.

"Sure I'd love to I even no a great place were we can have the picnic I found it the other day when I was in my wolf form" replied Spike getting up and walking over to Twilight, "come on then I will tell the girls to meet us at the entrance of the everfree forest" said Twilight grabbing Spike's hand and walking him to the living room to get the food prepared for the picnic.

After Twilight and Spike got everything ready they walked towards the entrance of the everfree forest. When they both got there they saw the rest of the girls.

"Hey Spikey ready to see me in my swimsuit" said Pinkie hoping her flirting will work this time on the drake-wolf.

"Pinkie can you please just stop flirting with me you know why I don't date anybody" said Spike with a stern look on his face

"Nope I won't stop trying to get you to love me Spike" said Pinkie.

Spike then felt something grabbing his arm he looked and saw Rarity wrapping her arm around his, "Spikey why don't we go to that special place you were talking about and we can have some alone time together" said Rarity seductively leaning in for a kiss.

When Rarity tried to kiss Spike he got lose of her grip and walked a couple steps away, "I am going to kiss you one day Spikey-wikey" said Rarity with a pout.

"Ok girls I'll transform into my wolf form and you guys hope on my back it will be much quicker that way" said Spike as his eyes turned into a wolf's eyes and starting to transform, when Spike fully transformed he allowed the girls to hop on his back. When they all got on his back Spike ran as fast as he could to the spot he found.

When they got there the girls stared in awe when they saw the place it was beautiful there was a lake going by it with a waterfall and behind it there was a cave that was big enough for the 7 of them to sleep in, "Spike this place is beautiful how did you find it" said Rarity stunned by the place.

"I woke up here once with bandages around me and a bunch of scars I am still confused on how I got here though" said Spike.

"So you don't know how you got here Spike" said Rainbow looking a bit confused.

"Yep and I used my nose to sniff the person or person's and thank them because if it wasn't for them I would have died" said Spike.

"Well what are we standing around here let's go and have some fun!" yelled the energetic party pony.

A few minutes later everyone was having fun well except for Spike as he was looking up to the sky and thinking who saved him.

PONYVILE TRAIN STATION

"Final stop to Ponyvile please make sure you have all your belongings with you" said the train conductor.

As everyone got of the train there was one passenger that stopped and said, "I'm here Spikey and I will get you back" said Ruby walking to Golden Oakes Library.

Author's Note:

Sorry for the long wait guys and for the short story and I am thinking of makin the next two chapters a 2 part chapter so yeah