• Published 26th Sep 2017
  • 624 Views, 10 Comments

Mutant Ponies: Origin Stories: Silver Wings - Creativa-Artly01



Silver Wings is just a normal pegasus, or so she thought, until one day, she woke up with her wings tipped in a light, flexible, silver alloy along with the rest of her body. The First book in the Mutant Ponies series.

  • ...
1
 10
 624

Chapter 8

The next week, Silver Wings along with five or six of the other students go out on her first mission with Doctor Hoofman. She's thrilled. "Oh boy! Oh boy! Oh boy! I've been waiting for this day for forever!" squeals Silver Wings.

"Chill out," says Bolt rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, you don't want to go in too excited," adds Sol.

Silver nods and begins to take deep breaths in and out which calms her down and she soon collects herself. A few minutes later, the plane lands and the students take to the ground to face off against their first major foe, a pony named Sir Sinister. As Hoofman holds off Sinister's psychic attacks, the others come in and attack him from every side, overwhelming him. Eventually, the doctor is able to get a psychic virus in his head disabling him. They then toe him off and toss him into the MIP, Mutant Inmate Prison. Hoofman smiles as he congratulates the students on their first major mission. "With fighting chops like that, be ready for another mission in two weeks time, maybe sooner," says the doctor with a smile. A few hours later, they arrive back at the school and go outside and let go as they play frisbee together as friends while Doctor Hoofman watches from the porch as he sips his hot coffee. This is a safe haven and hero school for them and that is exactly what he is observing right now, the safe haven part of it, that is.

A few minutes later, the doctor retreats back inside and looks at an old picture of his wife. "Oh Angela, you would've loved it here, here with me. I miss you. Why did you have to die? Why did cancer have to take your life? Why did it have to take you away from me?" A few tears begin to form in his eyes but he holds them back. He then rolls off to his room and grabs a book before returning back outside to watch his students play frisbee together. Little does he know his wife was actually saved from her cancer by the Revival Program.