• Published 26th Sep 2017
  • 624 Views, 10 Comments

Mutant Ponies: Origin Stories: Silver Wings - Creativa-Artly01



Silver Wings is just a normal pegasus, or so she thought, until one day, she woke up with her wings tipped in a light, flexible, silver alloy along with the rest of her body. The First book in the Mutant Ponies series.

  • ...
1
 10
 624

Chapter 3

The next morning, Silver is awoken by Sol and the two head down to breakfast, where they grab their trays of hay bacon, pancakes, and orange juice before taking their seats beside three other mares and a stallion named Crystalline, Aquamare, Light Bright, and Bombzy. The two then happily begin to eat their breakfasts and chat with the others at the table. Silver smiles as she laughs and jokes with her new friends. Even once they're done with breakfast, the six go outside and play frisbee together in the backfield of the school. They play frisbee for hours before being called in for training by Dr. X.

In the training room, Silver tests out her new invulnerable and bouncy silver alloy powers against a whiz of flying rubber-tipped bullets. She uses her wings and quickly deflects the rubber-tipped bullets. This impresses Doctor Hoofman. He then enters the training room and begins personal training with Silver. After several hours of one on one, the Doctor lets Silver get back to her individual and group practice. After five more hours, Silver and the rest head off to lunch on the back deck of the school. As she sits down and enjoys her sandwich and applesauce, she is greeted by a smile from Sol along with a younger mare with a light turquoise coat and matching mane and tail. "Silv, this is my little sister, Aqua. She's a mutant with powers opposite to mine. We're yin and yang, me and her."

"Nice to meet you," replies Silver with a smile. Sol and Aqua then sit down beside Silver and begin to eat their own sandwiches and drinking their apple juice boxes. The three then begin sharing stories, jokes, and laughs. They continue this for hours even back in the group area not long after lunch. They all giggle and joke and talk as they play on the new Wii H1000. They're all having a blast. Silver is glad she has two close friends now at the school. That definitely makes her transition so much easier.