• Published 9th Sep 2017
  • 696 Views, 7 Comments

The Queen of Life, The King of Death and The prime minister of Chaos - LuNaLoVeCoMiCs



Long ago, before the Equestria we knew, existed a king and a queen who were death and life. They helped in the harmony of Equestria, until the alicorn princeses were decieved and turned the royals to crystal. One day, they gained their freedom back.

  • ...
 7
 696

Chapter 1

Once upon a time…before Equestria was the land known today, there was a King and a queen who died and were re-born. For they represented life and death, and gave their last breath to help the last draconequus family. The family all had the head of a pony, and a body made up of all sorts of things.

They were meant to be immortals…unless somebody killed them. The family had one son with them, and per request of the dead royalties, they took both fillies that were in place of them. A white unicorn with a long, brown, mane and a black Pegasus with a grey mane.

Chaotica and Disaster were loving parents to their children, blood and adoptive. They named the pegasus Hades, just like the king's first name, which was Hades Morte. His last name in this occasion was Dark. And his soulmate, his queen, the unicorn…her name was Leuce Lumine, for the queen's first name had been Lumine Nathura.

They lived happily with their elder brother Discord, who helped them with their power, hoping one day they would gain their true nature: alicorn. Creatures who had a horn and wings as well to display to the world, for their power was greater than any believed. Hades was death, Leuce was life. Both were needed for harmony to exist in all Equestria.

Yet…the time with their parents would be cut short, for some powerful unicorns of Equestria had killed them, wishing to destroy chaos. They did not realize that by doing so, the balance would be broken. Leuce cried for their parents, wanting to revive them with her powers. Her future love, and her brother stopped the unicorn before she accidentally killed herself.

"Let me save them! Please!" cried the white unicorn in tears.

"No, Leu, you are not strong enough…you will die!" explained Discord to the youngest of the family.

"He is right…don't worry, I'll take their souls" Hades said with determination.

That was when he received his cutie mark, a skull surrounded by spirals of smoke appeared on his flank. But Hades payed no mind to it, he just accomplished his mission to set his adoptive parents free to heaven's gate. Now, the three siblings were alone, only celebrating the fact that the black pegasus had gained such a special thing.

They traveled the lands, through the Everfree forest. Till they got to the grounds of an abandoned castle, upon arrival, Leuce's horn started to shine, and the palace made with flowers, dark diamonds and vines started to grow to life again. Everything around them knew life and death had come to reclaim the thrones. That was how she obtained her cutie mark.

They met later a good friend of theirs, Chrysalis, an insect-like alicorn. She had the power over hate, hence her consuming love of people and spreading it as well. She did not want to keep it all to herself. All though Discord did not like her near his siblings, they ignored his warnings, and kept on talking to the capricious creature that could change forms.

They later headed to Canterlot, to show they were alive, with the draconequus as their prime minister. Announcing who they were to the ponies who, for some reason, hid in terror of them. But something changed when they received their crowns, Discord couldn't understand their bitterness towards the magnificent situation. Something in their eyes showed maturity that shouldn't be in filies their age.

It was shown as they pranced the streets ,now, connected to their palace of life and death.

"Sick of all these ponies talking, sick of all this noise"sang grumbling Hades.

"Tired of all these royal duties , sick of being poised" added Leuce.

"Now our heads held high, begging for a crown on top them" both in unison sang to Discord's surprise "Already choking on our pride, so there's no use crying about it"

"Agnus Dei, Agnus Dei, Agnus Dei, Agnus Dei" he heard the ponies in town whisper.

"We're headed straight for the castle. They wanna make us their queen/king"sang the new royals seriously"And there's a draconequus sitting on the throne that's saying that we probably shouldn't be so mean"

This was true, the spirit of caos, their older brother, had been trying to make them soften. But after so many insults…it was hard (mainly for Hades9 to pardon their people.

"We're headed straight for the castle, we've got the kingdom locked up. And there's a draconequus sitting on the throne that's saying we should probably keep our pretty mouths shut"

"Straight for the castle" mumbled Discord.

"Oh, all of these minutes passing, sick of feeling used" said the young Leuce. For people only called her to cure everything and everyone. To avoid the inevitable death.

"If you wanna break these walls down, you're gonna get bruised" warned their prime minister.

"Now our neck is heavy at night, begging to take the necklace around it"sighed Hades irritably. "Already choking on my pride, so there's no use crying about it"

(Agnus Dei, Agnus Dei, Agnus Dei, Agnus Dei)

"We're living inside the castle. They made us their rulers" both life and death sang tiredly every day.

"And there's chaos sitting on the throne that's saying that I probably shouldn't be so mean"growled Hades.

"Death living inside the castle, it's got the kingdom afraid" informed the draconequus to the lovers "And there's a pair of sisters, who claim to be better than you every day. They challenge you to battle"

"There's no use crying about it…"

The alicorns were informed by Tirek, a creature hidden in a vulnerable disguise to fool the sisters, that the king of death and the queen of life were causing trouble for Equestria. He said they were stealing magic.

Yet, that was not the case. The deceived princesses did not lose time to get to the palace where the unicorn and pegasus resided. They still hadn't been able to gain their wings and horn to be back to their former selves before re-encarnation.

"We're headed straight for the castle" a white alicorn sang along with a blue one. The eldest had the sun on her flank, and the other…the moon. "They wanna made us their princesses"

Leuce pleaded to them not to hurt anyone. Not even Chrysalis, who had come to visit. The queen of life and queen of the changelings stared at both sisters. The unicorn with a diamond tiara along with a crown of leaves, and flowers in her hair, stared at them with her deep green eyes. She wished them to stop.

"And there's a young mare sitting on the throne that's saying that we probably should retreat"both sisters sang to the trembling unicorn, harming Chrysalis, in order to come in front of the spirit of life.

"You are inside the castle" She whispered "What else do you want?"

"For the freedom of Equestria, the king and queen, we both must defeat"Just in time came Hades, to see the sisters lock his beloved in crystal.

"Straight for revenge" sang Hades swooping down to attack. "You wanted your King"

"The queen's pleadings for mercy in your name justice didn't avoid" declared Celestia, summoning the elements of harmony.

"She was an innocent queen" cried the black pegasus.

"you've got Equestria locked up" answered Luna back as she assisted her sister in locking him in crystal.

"And in a million years, you shall remain, locked in the crystal rocks"said Celestia looking at their work.

"Straight for the castle" whispered Discord, crying as he saw what remained of his teenaged siblings.

Chrysalis swore revenge, she would eat all the love that existed in Equestria and never give it back. She turned into a dark creature that nobody could defeat. The whole land was devastated at first. But the sisters brought order once more. They defeated the angry lord of chaos, turning him into solid stone.

Many years later Luna was banished for a thousand years…

Celestia thought it was the end of the reign of evil. She couldn't be more wrong. For life and death would soon come back. And Hades would stop at nothing to get revenge…