• Published 25th Aug 2017
  • 2,406 Views, 49 Comments

A New Life - Talbert2103



After the Shadow Man was defeated, the origins characters were teleported to a new place for a new life. Rated T for cussing, and etc...

  • ...
14
 49
 2,406

New Friends

A New Life

Chapter 13: New Friends


At Sweet Shoppe

Tank Dempsey and the other eight went in Sweet Shoppe with Coppermane and The Main 7 talking to each other about stuff.

"Hey Pinkie Pie," Dempsey said, "Thanks for inviting us here."

"Yeah, the food here is great," Nikolai said

"No problem," Pinkie said

"Are you sure you're gonna be okay Copper," Richtofen said

"I told you guys," Coppermane said, "I'll be fine,"

"Just making sure," Takeo said

"Say, where do you four come from here?" Sunset said

"Yeah, it's kinda personal," Dempsey said

"Oh, I know," Pinkie said

"Oh, really, like you know where we're from," Dempsey said

Pinkie Pie took a deep breath and said "The four came from a different universe where zombies attack there. Dempsey, Nikolai, and Takeo is at a dig site in a place called Northern France in the events of the first world war where they have to find Richtofen until they met each other, they were about to kill each other until they found Richtofen behind a table with a person on the table which happens to a man named Dr. Maxis with his head cut off with a buzz saw, but the zombies appeared so they decided to team up against them until a light came out from above which reveals a 1,000 ft. robot there until it was ready to step on them, they dived away, but the bunker didn't get crushed, they uncover the staffs and they did all the steps to Agartha and went to the future which takes place at the end of world war 2 in an abandoned factory with different weapons instead of the weapons they used back in the dig site, they then went to a place called the Iron Dragon to find Dempsey's original self but he ends up killing him for Richtofen to get his soul. Then they ended up on a merchant ship but they got out of there and now they're on an island to find the secrets of the island until they fought a giant spider and a monster until they found Takeo's original self. So he ends up killing himself and Takeo 2.0 finished him off. Then Richtofen used an orb known as the Summoning Key to get his soul too. Now they come down from a rift into a place called Stalingrad to find Nikolai's original self until a fire-breathing dragons come out from the place and destroyed buildings and stuff, so they have to kill the dragon to kill him first. After killing the dragon was killed they destroyed his mech and Nikolai 1.0 got shot in the head by Nikolai 2.0 because he shot him with his pistol. And then they came to a house, but Maxis messed with the summon key in the night and a strange figure came out known as the Shadow Man and destroyed their universe and turned it into No Man's Land with familiar place they went such as The Iron Dragon (Der Eisendrach) and the dig site, (Origins) but new things popped up that they don't recognize such the Night of the Undead (Nacht der Untoten), The Theater of the Damned (Kino der Toten), The Swamp (Shi no Numa), and etc..." Pinkie took a deep breath and continued "Then you went to the Shadow Man to defeat him. After you did that a man named Dr. Monty transported you four here,"

After she was done talking, she did a big smile.

"Oh don't be ridiculous Pinkie, that's so not true," Rainbow said

"Can you guys tell us the real story," Sunset said with a grin on her face until it dies down with an eyebrow rose, "Uh... guys?"

The origins characters were in total shock of how Pinkie told them their story correctly. After a few seconds of silent, Dempsey broke the silence and said, "H-How?"

"How did you know our story?" Nikolai said

"Just a hunch," Pinkie said with a big smile on her face still.

"Wait, THAT'S your story," Applejack said

"Uh, yeah that's our story," Dempsey said

"That. Is. AWESOME!" Rainbow Dash said

"Wait... Really," Nikolai said

"I didn't know you guys were so brave against them," Rarity said "Maybe that explains the blood stains on the uniform I guess,"

"So you all aren't scared," Takeo said

"Of course not," Sunset said

"Well," Richtofen said, "For a second you all were running away from us telling you it, or Pinkie did."

"Actually, Coppermane and I got to tell you girls something," Twilight said

They all turned to Twilight.

"They told us their story when they first came to Crystal Prep," Twilight said

"WHAT!" Everyone shouted making everyone turn to them

"You two knew this the whole time," Fluttershy said

"Hmhmm," Coppermane said, "They told us the exact same thing when they first got there,"

"Why did not told us about it," Sunny said

"So we won't scare you all," Coppermane said "We've kept it a secret ever since,"

"Well that's out of the way now," Dempsey said "Kinda feels good telling them it actually,"

"Yep, I say," Coppermane said

"Hey, don't forget about me," Twilight said

"Well now we know and we promise to keep it a secret," Sunset said "As long as Pinkie keeps is a secret,"

"I can keep it a secret silly," Pinkie said

"Oh really, name one," Rainbow said

"I haven't told everyone about... the thing," Pinkie said

"What thing," Dempsey said

"That's none of your concern guys," Pinkie said crossing her arms

"Yep, she can keep a secret," Sunset said

"Well, as long as you can keep that a secret, then it's fine by us," Indigo said

"Then it's a secret," Twilight said

"Well, we'd best be going," Dempsey said "I'm pretty tired,"

"Yeah me too," Nikolai said "I'm gonna call it a day,"

"Yeah I better hit the hay," Applejack said

They all got up and went out except for Dempsey and Sunny Flare. They looked at each other eye-to-eye but immediately looked away from each other blushing.

"Damb she's so cute, why do I have a crush on her?" Dempsey thought in his head

"He looks handsome, cute, and brave from the story Pinkie told us about his adventure that he and his friends had together, I think I have a crush on him even more," Sunny said in her head as well

Dempsey said "So, I guess we best be going,"

Sunny snapped out of her head and said "Oh, y-yeah, l-let's g-go,"

They both got up and went to their houses.


End of Chaper 13

Author's Note:

Tank Dempsey x Sunny Flare confirmed everyone, anyway hope you all enjoyed the chapter and the story so far. More chapters coming soon.