• Published 25th Aug 2017
  • 2,406 Views, 49 Comments

A New Life - Talbert2103



After the Shadow Man was defeated, the origins characters were teleported to a new place for a new life. Rated T for cussing, and etc...

  • ...
14
 49
 2,406

The Hang Out

A New Life

Chapter 16: The Hang out


Location: Dempsey's House

Time: 8:30 PM


Dempsey is in his house thinking of what happened. First, the Primis and the Shadowboltz/Woundercolts met a guy named Anthony in a golden animatronic suit which it's called Springtrap and secondly, Dempsey and Sunny Flare are going out together.

"I can't believe what happened to Anthony," Dempsey said, "I need to find out who did that to him,"

"And also," Dempsey said, "I'm going out with Sunny Flare, what should I do?"

Soo many thoughts came to his head but don't know if any of it is perfect or not. Only one came up to him.

"Maybe if I keep my cool," He said, "Maybe it could work."

Dempsey sat in his chair thinking what's going to happen.


Location: Sunny Flare's House

Time: 8:30 PM


Sunny was in her house thinking in her head about how this "Hang out" is going to happen. But her thoughts were all focused on how Anthony died in the Springtrap suit, after those thoughts, she then thought about how Dempsey and Sunny Flare is going to happen.

"Alright I need to calm down," Sunny Flare said, "I'm just hanging out with Dempsey,"

She tries to calm down but couldn't, she is too nervous if it won't work.

"I need to figure out how to calm myself," Sunny said.


Location: Richtofen's House

Time: 8:30 PM


Richtofen is in his house with Indigo Zap, they were thinking about who did the whole "crushed to death" thing happened to Anthony.

"I want to find out who did it to him," Richtofen said.

"We all do Richtofen," Indigo said, "We all do,"

"Whoever did it to him is going to pay," Edward said.

"Can you do your scientific stuff to turn him back to normal?" Indigo said.

"I'm afraid that's not possible," Richtofen said, "That never happened back in my er me and my team's world."

"Oh," Indigo said, "Well, can you at least try to turn him back to his normal self?"

Richtofen was silent at the moment until he sighed and said, "Alright, I'll try,"

"Thanks, Richtofen," Indigo said.

"But, if it I can't," Edward said, "Then I guess he's on his own for now,"

"That's a bad thing, right?" Indigo said.

"Yes, that it a bad thing," Richtofen said, "A very bad thing to be honest,"

"Oh, I hope you help him get to his normal self," Indigo said.


The Next Day

Location: Canterlot Highschool

Time: 12:30


The Primis and the Shadowboltz were walking around the halls.

"This hallway is so goddamn confusing," Dempsey said.

"Yeah, it's hard to find out where you need to go in this place," Richtofen said.

"They need like a map or something to figure out these places," Nikolai said.

"I agree with that," Sunny said.

They kept walking until they found the cafeteria.

"It's about time we'd find it," Dempsey said.

They went inside and was introduced to Anthony.

"Oh, it's you," Richtofen said.

"Hey," Anthony said, "How's it going?"

"Nothing, how's life being in that suit?" Dempsey said. He realized what he said, "Daw shit, I didn't mean to say that,"

"No, it's okay," Anthony said, "An animatronic that has a human corpse inside that does not know who the names of the ones that I recognized their faces, it's a never-ending nightmare for me but on the bright side, I'm doing just great,"

"Well ain't that good to hear," Richtofen said.

The Primis and the Shadowboltz walked up to Twilight and her friends.

"Hey, it's the 5 girls and the 4 zombie slayers," Sunset said.

"Uhh, can you not call us four that please?" Richtofen said.

"Oops, sorry," Sunset said, "I still couldn't believe that you were in a world with a lot of zombies you all kill,"

"Yeah," Rainbow Dash, "I bet it was AWESOME,"

"Yeah," Dempsey said, "Anyways, how are you all doing?"

"We're doing just fine, thank you," Twilight said, "Yours?"

"Lost to where we need to go," Dempsey said.

"We got used to the Crystal Prep halls but this, I don't get," Sunny said.

"Ohh," Sunset said, "Why were you sent here again?"

"Let's not talk about that, please," Nikolai said.

until then Coppermane shows up.

"Hey, everyone," Copper said.

"Hey, Copper," They all said.

"What going on?" Coppermane said.

"Nothing, just talking," Fluttershy said walking up to Coppermane.

"Cool," Coppermane said, "Hey, we're gonna be going camping at a place called Camp Everfree,"

"We know," Rainbow said, "It's going to be AWESOME,"

"Okay first off, what is Camp Everfree?" Dempsey said.

"It's a camp that takes place in a forest," Sunset said.

"Forest, huh," Nikolai said, "It isn't the first time we've been to a forest,"

"Yeah, when the zombies are there," Richtofen said.

"Ooh, is it the forest that you four were at when you found the original Takeo?" Pinkie said quietly.

"Yes, that's it," Takeo said.

"Oh," Rarity said, "Was it abandoned."

"Yeah but with the zombies there, it ain't abandoned anymore," Dempsey said.

"I bet the place is hideous?" Rarity said.

"Oh yeah, it is," Dempsey said, "Something tells me you're gonna gag when you see the place."

"Guess we'll wait and see I guess," Rarity said.

After a while, the Shadowboltz, the Primis, and the Woundercolts moved on, later on, Sunny sees Dempsey in the halls so she stopped her.

"Hey, Dempsey!" Sunny shout out.

Dempsey turned to her and said, "Oh, hey."

"So, since we'd agreed on hanging out together, I need to know where you live and I live, I found a park we can go together," Sunny said.

"Oh, okay then," Dempsey said.

"So after school, you need to show me where you live and I live," Sunny said.

"Okay," Dempsey said.

"So, we got it?" Sunny said.

"Yeah, I think so," Dempsey said.

"Alright then," Sunny said, "See you after school?"

"Yeah, after school," Dempsey said.

And so, Dempsey and Sunny went off doing what they need to do.


Location: Canterlot Highschool

Time: 4:30 PM


When school was over Sunny Flare was at the front waiting for Dempsey, until Dempsey went out the front, Sunny turned to Dempsey.

"Ready to go?" Sunny Flare said.

Dempsey nodded.

"Alright, let's go," Sunny Flare said.

And so, Dempsey and Sunny went off.


Dempsey and Sunny Flare were walking and chatting but not about Dempsey and his team's adventures. They came across Dempsey's house, so he stopped as well as Sunny.

"Alright, that house right there," Dempsey said, "That's my house."

"Hmm, that's a nice looking house there," Sunny said.

Dempsey and Sunny then went to Sunny's house.


They went across Sunny's house, so she stopped and said, "And that's my house,"

"Alright, so we know where we live," Dempsey said, "Now, what time should we go to that park you said?"

"How about at seven?" Sunny said.

"Okay, seven it is," Dempsey said.

"So, see you at seven?" Sunny said.

"Yeah, see you at seven," Dempsey said.

And so, Dempsey and Sunny went off home.


The Hang-Out

Time: 7:00 PM

Location: Dempsey's house


Dempsey was getting ready to go. After he was ready, there was a knock on the door. He went up to the door and opened it and see that Sunny Flare is also ready to go.

"Well, ready to go?" Sunny asked.

"Yeah, all set," Dempsey answered.

And so, Dempsey and Sunny went out to the park that Sunny talked about.

In the park, there was a big open field big enough to play games like football, soccer, etc... Sunny decided to ask him a question about his adventures with him and his team.

"Hey, Dempsey?" Sunny said. Dempsey turned to her, "Back when you and the others were at the dig site, what was it like there and where did it take place?"

"Well," Dempsey said, "It took place at the event of the Great War."

"Great War?" Sunny said, "Do you mean World War 1?"

"Yes, that's right," Dempsey said, "Back at the dig site, Nikolai, Takeo, Richtofen, and I were all enemies and when the whole apocalypse thing started, we decided to team up against the undead flesh-atics."

"Wait a minute," Sunny said, "You four were both enemies?"

"Yeah," Dempsey said, "I can tell how we first met,"

"Okay," Sunny said.

They both stopped by a bench and Dempsey was getting ready to tell her how the Primis first met.

"It all started long ago," Dempsey said, "On the battlefield of the Great War,"


Location: Excavation Site

Year: 1917

Time: Unknown


"At the Excavation Site, they were two, not one, but two German Scientist, Dr. Edward Richtofen and Dr. Maxis and there were was a group called '935'. When they got the Dig-Site, they were digging up some kind of power for their armies to like winning the war or something like that, when they were digging, they found an element called 'Element 115', a dangerous kind of ore, they kept digging until out of nowhere, a person jumps out and tackles you to the ground. Things have gotten out of hand ever since they found the ore. As for me, I'm was heading to the dig-site, to investigate our new enemy. My mission was to find the two scientists, kill or capture them, and get the hell out. When I got there I saw two other men in the bunker, guessing they were here for the same mission as mine but when the zombies came, we all decided to abandon the mission and team up to clear them out." Dempsey said.

Dempsey and his men were trying to figure out what was going on, Alpha Team went in to find out what was going on but never came back, they were worry that their new enemy might have a reason to do all of this. A few minutes later, Command went up to Dempsey.

"Corporal Dempsey," Command said, "Alpha Team hasn't responded since they first got here," "I need you to go in there and find out,"

"Yes, sir," Dempsey said.

"A Mark IV Tank will be waiting for you," Command said.

"Got it," Dempsey said.

Dempsey was going to the Mark IV Tank until Command stopped him.

"Oh, and before you go," Command said, Dempsey turned around, You'll need this."

Command pointed at a soldier carrying some kind of weapon and set it down on a closed storage container.

"What's this?" Dempsey said pointing at the gun.

"That, my friend, it's an MG 08/15 and this thing really packs a punch on this," Command said, "With this, our enemies would be ripped to shreds in a matter of seconds."

"Good, just what I need," Dempsey said picking up the MG 08/15.

Dempsey went on the Mark IV Tank and they went off.


At the Dig-Site


"Alpha team went in but never came back, my first objective in this mission is to find Alpha Team after that I go to objective two," Dempsey said.

Dempsey was scanning around the site with his MG 08/15 until they come across of some German people doing something, they stopped and Dempsey got off and shot the Germans after they were killed he went up to them and see some people he recognized. It was Alpha Team, they have their guts eaten and torn apart.

"Jesus Christ," Dempsey said covering his mouth trying not to throw up.

Dempsey got up on the tank again and they drove off.

"What did you see?" The tank gunner asked.

"I found Alpha Team," Dempsey said, "But they're K.I.A., they had their guts eaten and all that jazz."

"Bloody hell," The tank commander said.

"Is that what'll happen to us when they get us," The tank driver said.

"Guessing so," Dempsey said.

They all went up to trenches on the dig site killing a zombie in the process another one got on but Dempsey punches the zombie, shot him a couple times, and kicked him off. He then saw a couple more zombies so he jumped off the tank and landed on some boxes and started spraying on the zombies he jumped to the ground and shot the zombies coming from behind. When he ran out of ammo, he dropped the gun and hits the zombie in the head and pushed him into a steam pipe killing the zombie, he then took out his knife and slit the zombie's throat and stabbed the other zombie in the throat, he then pulled out his revolver and the shot the zombie that he slit his throat in the face for good measures and pulled the knife out of the zombie and started shoot the zombies.

When he got to bunker he saw the doctors and pulled his weapon on the scientists, he looked at the table and found out that the second scientist had his head cut off by the other scientist, until then another got inside and aimed his shotgun at the scientist, he turned and aimed his gun at Dempsey, he does the same. And then a third person came up and aimed his pistol at one of them. Dempsey turned and aimed at him, the Russian soldier did it as well. The Japanese soldier aimed it at Dempsey.

Dempsey turned to the doctor and everyone else did the same, few seconds later zombies started to come at them. And so, they decided to team up until a yellow bright light came out from above making a noise making the Primis look up. From above, there was a 1,000 ft robot, the robot lifted its foot getting ready to step on them which made them dive out the way.


Back at the Park


"And that's how we first met and teamed up," Dempsey said.

Sunny was all shocked at what Dempsey told her.

"Wow, I can't believe you four were enemies at the start," Sunny said, "But there's something I don't get."

"Oh," Dempsey said, "What is it that you don't get?"

"How did you get here in the first?" Sunny asked.

"Sorry, I can't tell you right now," Dempsey said, "Maybe next time."

"Aww," Sunny said, "Could you at least give me the short version of it?"

Dempsey sighs and says, "I guess giving you a short one won't hurt."

"Yay," Sunny said.

"After we completed our mission a man named the Shadow Man went up and messed everything up so he decided to split places up that we have and have not been, the crazy thing is, one of those places was the dig-site that the four of us first met," Dempsey said.

"Really?" Sunny said.

"Yeah," Dempsey said, "After we defeated the Shadow Man, a man named Dr. Monty got us to a new world without the zombies, the Apothicons, and all the rest that we fought against,"

"Wait, Apothicons," Sunny said, "What are those?"

"They're big creatures that can swallow you up," Dempsey said.

Sunny then made a sound of disgust when she got an image of the creature swallowing a person up and said, "I do not want that to happen in this world,"

"Don't worry they're no more," Dempsey said.

Sunny made a sigh of relief.

"Anyway," Dempsey said, "after all that was done, we got transported here and met basically everyone."

"Wow," Sunny said, "I can't believe you four went through so much,"

"Yeah, crazy isn't it," Dempsey said.

After a few minutes, a voice was heard they both recognized.

Well, well, well," The voice said.

Dempsey and Sunny turned to who was talking to and couldn't believe what they saw.

"Neon LIghts!" They both said.

"What a surprise," Neon said, "Two of my friends who betrayed me and round up transferred to Canterlot Highschool."

"What do you want?" Dempsey said.

"Oh nothing," Neon said, "Just want to do THIS."

Neon tried to punch the both of them but was stopped by Dempsey.

"Don't even think about," Dempsey said as he pushed him off.

"You've betrayed me so I'm here to make you all pay," Neon said charging at him.

At Dempsey's reaction, he pressed a button on his device which made his weapons appear, he then pulled out his dual MR6s and aimed at him which made Neon stop.

"I don't want to do this," Dempsey said.

"Okay, okay," Neon said, "Just put it away."

"Not until you leave," Dempsey said flicking the safety off.

Neon didn't do what he said.

"Come on," Sunny said, "Just leave."

"No, not until he puts it away," Neon said.

Sunny has to do something so grabbed Dempsey radio and quickly called Dempsey's team.

"I'm not putting these away," Dempsey said.

"The I'm not leaving," Neon said, "Not until you put it away."

"If I do that, you'll charge at me again," Dempsey said.

"I won't, I swear," Neon said.

"Dempsey put it away," Sunny said.

"What!" Dempsey said.

Sunny leaned over and whisper to him by saying, "Trust me."

It took a second for him to do what she says, so he put his weapons away.

Neon, however, was now charging at him again until he was stopped again when gun loading sounds were made. He turned and see Dempsey's team pointing their guns at him.

"Stay where you are," Takeo said.

"Oh, well ain't this lovely," Neon said.

"Leave our friends alone," Richtofen said.

"Thanks for the call Sunny," Nikolai said.

Dempsey turned to Sunny holding up his radio.

Dempsey smiled a pulled out his dual pistols at him.

Neon couldn't believe it, the Primis won again but this time, the all the Shadowboltz weren't there that time. Neon had no choice but to run out of here. After he got away the Primis holstered their weapons and pressed the button on their devices that made their weapons disappear. The Primis went up to the two.

"You two alright?" Nikolai said.

"Yeah, we are," Dempsey said, "Thanks for help back there."

"Hey, were a team," Nikolai responded, "It's what we do,"

"Speaking of which," Richtofen said, "What are you two doing out here?"

"Uhh, were just hanging out, that's all," Sunny said.

"Oh," They all said.

"Okay, I need to get back," Richtofen said, "I got things to do,"

"I gotta go too," Nikolai said.

"I guess I'll go too," Takeo said.

"If there's any trouble like that," Richtofen said, "You let us know and we'll be there."

"Bye you three," Sunny said.

"Bye," The three said while walking off.

"Well," Dempsey said, "I Guess that happened,"

"Yeah, I didn't know Neon Lights would be here," Sunny said.

"At least it was just him," Dempsey said.

"Yeah, I'm glad his friends didn't get here," Sunny said.

"Yeah, if they were," Dempsey said, "We'll both be screwed."

"We need to go back home before he shows up again with his posse this time," Sunny said.

"I agree," Dempsey said, "Let's get back and hurry."

And so, the two went off back to their houses.


Location: Sunny's House

Time: 8:05 PM


Sunny and Dempsey went to Sunny's house, when they got there, they both stopped and talked to each other more.

"Well, that was fun," Sunny said, "Except the part where Neon showed up,"

"Yeah," Dempsey said, "Maybe we can do this again next time."

"Yeah, maybe we can do this again," Sunny said.

Before they leave, Sunny hugged Dempsey. Dempsey was surprised by that but he reciprocates anyway, when they broke the hug, they couldn't let go of each other, instead, their heads started moving on their own, they don't know why but they couldn't stop moving their heads. their heads kept on moving until then, their lips were sealed together, they've kissed. By the time they were done, they broke the kiss and was left of total shock of what happened.

"Did we just?" Sunny said.

"I think we did," Dempsey said.

"Well," Sunny said, "That was surprising."

"Yeah, you're right," Dempsey said.

"I feel like I want to do it again," Sunny said.

"We can do it again now," Dempsey said.

"You think so?" Sunny said.

Dempsey nodded.

"Hmm, okay then," Sunny said.

They then kissed again, this time their lips were moving around together. After that, they stopped kissing.

"Do you think we're in a relationship now?" Sunny asked.

"We might be now," Dempsey said.

"I've always wanted to know what it feels like to be in a relationship," Sunny said.

"So how does it feel now," Dempsey said.

"To be honest," Sunny said, "It kinda feels awesome."

Dempsey chuckled.

"Do you think we're boyfriend and girlfriend?" Sunny asked.

"Now that we're in a relationship," Dempsey said, "Yeah, we are boyfriend and girlfriend."

They finally let go of each other and said their goodbyes.

"Well, it's been fun," Sunny said. "Goodnight Dempsey."

"Goodnight Sunny," Dempsey said.

Dempsey then kissed her again but this time, it was her cheek. Sunny cannot get old from him doing that now.

After that, they both left and Dempsey went to his house. When she got inside, she did a girly squeal.

"I can't believe it," Sunny said, "We're both boyfriend and girlfriend now, this is so amazing."

Sunny went to her bedroom and jumped on her bed, she could not help but do another girly squeal with the blanket covering her mouth.

"wait until I tell my friends," Sunny said.


Location: Dempsey's House

Time: 8:10 PM


Dempsey went to his house and got inside. When he got to his bedroom, he said, "I can't believe that happened, I just kissed my crush and she liked it and now we're both boyfriend and girlfriend."

Dempsey got onto his bed.

"Sunny can tell her friends about what happened but there is no way in hell I'm telling my teammates, for now, I guess," Dempsey said.

Dempsey turned off his lamp and said, "I can tell them later but not now."

Until then Dempsey went off to sleep.


End of Chapter 16

Author's Note:

Holy shit, it's finally done, I've been super busy with school and I moved here since my two weeks of winter break started at least I manage to finish not only this chapter but my next chapter for My Haunting Story, it's been a pain in a butt, but I finally finished it. Hopefully, I can make this next chapter done quicker than this but jeez it's been a pain. Well, next chapter coming up soon, I hope.