• Published 25th Aug 2017
  • 2,406 Views, 49 Comments

A New Life - Talbert2103



After the Shadow Man was defeated, the origins characters were teleported to a new place for a new life. Rated T for cussing, and etc...

  • ...
14
 49
 2,406

A New World Part One

A New Life

Chapter 1: A New World Part One


Revalations: Unknown time

This takes place during the boss battle in revelations. The four characters from Origins have completed the easter egg and now they're fighting against a powerful boss named the Shadow Man, they went through all four elements, fire, lightning, walls, and light, and now they need to hit the book on the pedistle to shoot the Shadow Man at the apothicon's mouth. Soon enough they did it and the Earth that was destroyed has been rebuilt.


The House: 7:21 AM

Dr. Monty said, "The world is now free. There are no more undead freaks, no apothicons, no Shadow Man, no Nothing, everything is gone," Dr. Monty turned to the four characters and said, "But you four shouldn't be here by now. You should be fading out of existence by now," Dr. Monty noticed Dempsey was holding a tube of blood vial empty, "Those blood vials, are you trying to turn this perfect world in DANGER, they CAN'T be here," Monty said coming up to Richtofen touching one of blood vials full, he then turned around and said, "What to do, What to do."

After a few seconds, Richthofen finally spoke, "Maybe," The other three turned to Richtofen, "You could transport us to another world we haven't been before."

Dr. Monty turned to the others and said, "Yeah, maybe I can, OR I can just wipe you four from existence," as he said it the four characters started fading but, he then found out the perfect world that the four can start a new life on Dr. Monty then said, "Actually hold on, a new world to go sounds perfect. And I found the perfect non-zombified world for you four," The four characters turned to Monty until he transported them to another world.


To Be Continued

Author's Note:

Hey guys I'm gonna tell you who I'm adding to this story.

Who I'm adding in this story are. Tank Dempsey, Nikolai Belinski, Takeo Masaki, Dr. Edward Richtofen, Dr. Monty, Twilight Sparkle, Neon Lights, Royal Pin, Jet Set, Trenderhoof, Upper Crush, Sufi Polomane, Fleur De Lis, Sunny Flare, Lemon Zest, Indigo Zap, Sweet Sour, Sugarcoat, Fluttershy, Applejack, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Sunset Shimmer, Coppermane, (I'll tell you why after this) Principal Abacus Cinch, Cadence, Shining Armour, Principal Celestia, Vice Principal Luna, Spike, Flash Sentry, Midnight Sparkle, Daydream Shimmer, Gloriosa Daisy, Gaia Everfree, Timber Spruce, (or Spruce Timber) and The Shadow Man. And that's it.

Now let me tell you why I added Coppermane in this story because Coppermane is my favorite OC. The OC was made by Nordryd, go check him out, he's awesome.

I don't own Call of Duty, My Little Pony Equestria Girls and Coppermane, its own by Treyarch and Hasbro and the OC is owned by Nordryd.

So hope you enjoyed the chapter sorry if it was short, but anyway I'll see you later.