• Published 25th Aug 2017
  • 2,406 Views, 49 Comments

A New Life - Talbert2103



After the Shadow Man was defeated, the origins characters were teleported to a new place for a new life. Rated T for cussing, and etc...

  • ...
14
 49
 2,406

The Friendship Games Part One: The Event

A New Life

Chapter 6: The Friendship Games Part One: The Event


Richtofen's House: 7:18 AM

It's been two months since Coppermane wasn't in Crystal Prep, the origins characters don't know why he hasn't been in school for two months.

Richtofen was working on something, Dempsey came in and said: "What are you doing?"

Richtofen got startled for a bit, he turned to see Dempsey and said "Don't do that,"

Dempsey said, "All I want to ask is what you're doing?"

Richtofen sighed and said "Well, I'm making four of these," Richtofen showed Dempsey what he was making and continued saying "What they do is, that with these on your arm, it will hide your weapons with a press of a button,"

Dempsey said, "Well, did you just started making those?"

Richtofen replied "Uh, I already made three over there," Richtofen pointed at the three items on his bed, Rictofen turned back to the one he's making and said, "The fourth one is almost finished, Dempsey, would you bring the others here with their weapons?"

Dempsey nodded and went to get the others.


The Entrance of Crystal Prep: 7:37 AM

Nikolai and Takeo were waiting at the front entrance, until they see Dempsey coming to them, Nikolai said "Is Richtofen on his way?"

Dempsey nodded and said "He making something of us and he wants me to get you guys,"

Nikolai and Takeo looked at each others, then nodded and Takeo said "Alright, let's go,"

Dempsey nodded and said "Oh, and bring your weapons with you,"

Nikolai replied, "Why?"

Dempsey replied "You'll see,"

Nikolai and Takeo weren't sure why he told them to bring their weapons with them, but they nodded and started walking to their house to get their weapons and went to Richtofen house.


Back at Richtofen's House: 7:54 AM

They went in Richtofen room, Dempsey said "Okay, we're here,"

Richtofen turned to them and said "Good, I have something for you guys," Richtofen got up of his chair and went to his bed.

"What are those?" Nikolai said pointing at the four items on his bed.

Richtofen replied "These things, can hide your weapons," He put the items on their arms and Richtofen said "Now press that button,"

Dempsey, Nikolai, and Takeo pressed the button and their weapons disappeared, they pressed the button again and their weapons reappeared.

Dempsey said "Cool, now we can use them for emergencies,"

The three nodded and went to Crystal Prep


At Crystal Prep: 8:21 AM

The four characters went in Crystal Prep with their weapons hidden, they were walking down the halls until someone on the speaker said "Twilight, Dempsey, Nikolai, Takeo, and Richtofen. Please report to the principal's office,"

This origins characters don't know why the person on the speaker wants them in the principal's office, but they walked to the principal's office.


At Principal Cinch Office: 8:43 AM

The origins characters including Twilight walked to the principal's office and went inside. They went up to the desk and the door shut, they turned around and see Cadence and Shining Armour standing at each side of the door.

Dempsey said, "Why are we here?"

Cadence replied "Well, you're being participated to the event coming up today,"

Twilight said "What event?"

"Why for the Friendship Games of course," The voice said

The origins characters and Twilight turned around and see Cinch sitting on her chair.

Nikolai said, "What is the friendship games?"

Cinch "Wait, you don't know what it is?"

Dempsey replied "Uh, yeah,"

Shining Armour said, "But why?"

Richtofen said "We'll give you one guess,"

Twilight just remembered and said "I know why," Cinch, Cadence, and Shining Armour turned to Twilight. Twilight continued and said "It's because they don't have that event to where they come from,"

Dempsey said "Exactly,"

Cinch, Cadence, and Shining Armour just remembered the origins characters telling them how they first got here.

Cinch said "Oh well, the Friendship Games is an event that two teams go through mini-games, only one team wins the event, we won every year,"

Dempsey said, "Okay, I get it now, and you want us to go to the event, right?"

Cinch nodded, Richtofen said, "Then what mini-game are we going to then?"

Cinch replied "Well, twilight will be in archery, and we have a new mini-game in the event and you four will be in it,"

Nikolai said, "And what is this new mini-game called?"

Cinch replied "You'll know when we announce it,"

Dempsey said "Alright, let's do this,"

Cinch nodded and said "The bus to CHS will be here in three minutes,"

The origins characters and Twilight nodded and walked out of the principal's office.


Outside of Crystal Prep: 9:03 AM

The bus to CHS just pulled up and the Crystal Prep students who are going got on the bus.

Twilight and the origins characters got on the bus to find their seats.

Sunny Flare saw Dempsey got on the bus, so she gestured Dempsey to sit next to her and that's what he did.

Dempsey said "Going to the Friendship Games?"

Sunny nodded and said, "You going as well?"

Dempsey nodded and said "I'm gonna in the new mini-game they added in the event,"

Sunny said "Nice,"

Dempsey said, "Uh, What does CHS stand for, if you don't mind me asking?"

Sunny nodded and said "CHS stands for Canterlot High School,"

Dempsey nodded and said, "And where are we going if we get to CSH?"

Sunny replied "We're going to the Auditorium. I heard they're having a welcome party there,"

Dempsey nodded and faced forward for the rest of the ride.


The Entrace of CHS: 9:28 AM

The bus stopped at the side of another school, they're here. All the students started getting up and out of the bus, after the students got out of the bus the origins characters got out as well.

After they went out of the bus they see another person talking to Cadence.

After they got done talking they went up to the origins characters and Cadence said "Luna these are our new students that's going to the new mini-game we added,"

Luna said "Well nice to meet you, I'm Luna, Vice Principal of CHS. Can I ask who you guys are,"

Dempsey replied "My name is Tank Dempsey, but everyone calls me Dempsey," He turned to the and continued "This Nikolai Belinski, Takeo Masaki, and Dr. Edward Richtofen,"

The three waved and Luna said "Well nice to meet you guys, your gonna love it here,"

The Origins characters nodded and waited for Luna to tell them to go inside the school.

After a few minutes, another person came out of the school talking to Luna.

After they talked, Luna took the other person up to them and said "Celestia, this is Dempsey, Nikolai, Takeo, and Richtofen. Guys this is Celestia, the Principal of CHS,"

Celestia said "Well nice to meet you guys, your gonna love it in CHS,"

The origins characters nodded and Luna said "Oh, They're gonna be in the new mini-game we added,"

Celestia said "Oh, wonderful, your gonna love it,"

They nodded and waited for Celestia and Luna to come in the school, but for a few seconds Celestia said "Alright everyone, follow me to the auditorium,"

The students followed Celestia and the origins characters followed as well.


To Be Continued