• Published 25th Aug 2017
  • 2,406 Views, 49 Comments

A New Life - Talbert2103



After the Shadow Man was defeated, the origins characters were teleported to a new place for a new life. Rated T for cussing, and etc...

  • ...
14
 49
 2,406

Old Faces

A New Life

Chapter 12: Old Faces


Dempsey's House: 7:57 AM

Today is the day that Dempsey and the other eight goes to their new "Canterlot High School" since they can't go back to Crystal Prep anymore, because of Neon and his posse ruling the school now.

Dempsey sighed and said "Well, time to meet new people since I can't come back there anymore,"

Dempsey got up, grabbed his stuff and went out of his house to go to his new school CHS.


Caterlot High School Entrence: 8:14 AM

It wasn't a long walk for the Origins Character, Sunny Flare, and her friends.

"Guess we came here a bit too early?" Richtofen said

The other eight agreed to Richtofen, but they went all inside anyway.

"Wow I didn't expect to see a short amount of people," Dempsey said

"I guess the rest of them are in the Cafeteria?" Nikolai said, "I think?"

And so, the nine went to the Cafeteria. When they got there, there were a lot more people there than they'd expect.

"Huh, guess you're right about the rest of them in the Cafeteria," Takeo said

When they're about to take their seats somewhere, a buzz was heard in the distance.

"What was that?" Dempsey said

"My phone," Sunny said, she got out her phone and said "Oh, it's Neon,"

"That prick," Dempsey said

"Hmhmm," Sunny said "But I'm not going to answer this monster's call, he can leave a message,"

Sunny put her phone back into her pocket and she and the other eight went to the school halls to explore.


Canterlot High School halls 12:32 PM

The nine went out of their classes and went to the cafeteria for lunch, but instead, they saw someone very familiar that the nine immediately recognized who it was. It was Coppermane.

"Coppermane," Sunny said

He stopped and turned around and he couldn't believe who he saw standing behind him.

"S-Sunny," Coppermane said, he then sees her friends, except for the Origins Characters, because they were standing behind Sunny and her friends that Coppermane couldn't see them.

"W-What are you girls doing here in CHS?" Coppermane said "Shouldn't you girls be at Crystal Prep,"

"We don't go there anymore," Sunny Flare said

"Neon Lights and his posse rules the school now and we came here to get away from them," Indigo Zap said

"They're not the only ones," A voice said

The girls move to the side a little to reveal Dempsey, Nikolai, Takeo, and Richtofen.

"D-Dempsey, N-Nikolai, Takeo, Richtofen," Coppermane said couldn't believe Sunny, her friends, and the origins characters here at CHS.

"We're here for the same reason as well," Dempsey said

"Huh, okay why are you really here?" Coppermane said

"Copper it's true, we came here to get away from Neon Lights and his gang," Sweet Sour said

"And we're no longer the Shadowbolts anymore as well," Sugarcoat said

"We're the Woundercolts now," Lemon Zest said

"It's true, Neon, his posse, the reason why we came here, everything is true," Richtofen said

"Is it true that the nine of you betrayed me as well," Coppermane said with his arms crossed

"Yes," Nikolai said

The nine knew he was right, they DID betrayed him in the past.

"We did betray you," Takeo said "But not anymore,"

"But that is in the past and became history now," Richtofen said "Right now it's what the future holds,"

"And that is," Sunny said "Would you please forgive us for what we've done to you,"

"I don't know," Coppermane said "But I WILL think about it,"

"But as of right now," Coppermane said "I'm gonna have to deny your apologies until I get a real answer,"

Coppermane walked away. Sunny Flare couldn't believe what he said, she put her head down sad.

"Well at least we tried," Indigo said

"I can't believe he denied our apology," Sunny said all sad

"He said for now until he really accept our apology," Dempsey said "He just has to think about it for a while,"

Sunny knew Dempsey was right and looked up at Dempsey and went for a hug. Dempsey was surprised that she hugged him, but he reciprocates by putting his arms around her.

"Thanks, Dempsey," Sunny said "That actually made me feel better,"

She pulled away from the hug.

"He just has to think about it before accepting our apology," Sunny said "But I still can't believe he denied it,"

"Hey, he just needs time to think," Nikolai said "I'm sure he'll accept it,"

You think so?" Sunny said

"Yes," Takeo said

"We all do," Richtofen said

Sunny smiled and said "Thanks, everyone, I don't know what I'll do if it wasn't for you all,"

"We're friends," Dempsey said "And that's what friends are for,"

They all agreed to Dempsey, including Sunny

Sunny was about say something else until her phone started buzzing again. She pulled out her phone to see who she's getting a call from.

"Oh, it's Neon again," Sunny said

"That asshole again," Dempsey said

"Hmhmm," Sunny said "And I'm going to ignore it. again, if it's important, he can leave a message,"

They waited until the message from Neon came up. Sunny pressed play and put it on speaker phone.

I know why you all came to CHS, it's because he told you to come here right, so now we're coming over there and he'll pay for what he's done.

The message stopped leaving the nine confused

"What's he talking about?" Indigo said, "And who's he?"

Sunny took a few seconds to think who's he after until she knew a person who he hates the most.

"We have to find Coppermane," Sunny said

"What," Sour Sweet said

"We have to find him before Neon does," Sunny said all worried now

They all nodded and went to go find him.


They looked around to find him until they were introduced to a light pink haired girl.

"Hey, where's Coppermane," Dempsey said

"He went to his locker," The pink haired girl said "Why,"

"Not now, we need to find him," Sunny said

"Where's his locker," Richtofen said

"Follow me I'll show you," The girl said

They followed her to Coppermane's locker only to be seen that Coppermane is getting beat up by Neon lights and his posse.

"AHHHHHH COPPERMANE!" Sunny screamed out running towards Coppermane and so did her friends.

The five girls charged and tackled Neon and his posse to the ground.

"Get off of him," Sweet Sour said

Indigo look back and see Coppermane hardly breathing with bruises on him, and bleeding. She looked back with an angry look on her face.

"You MONSTER," Indigo said

"Get off of us," Neon said

The rest of his posse who was standing there cheering Neon and his friends on tried to help Neon and his friends, but only to be interrupted by a noise. They turned to their right and see the Origins characters aiming their guns at them.

"Get off, we're busy," Neon said pushing Sunny off of him.

"What, trying to murder him," Sunny said

"You all are monsters," Sweet Sour said

"Monsters?" Neon said "He's was going to pay for humiliating me, and now you all followed him just like what Twilight did,"

"You think we've followed him," Dempsey said "Oh you are full of it huh,"

"COPPERMANE," The girl they followed screamed out, she ran to him and see he was hurt badly.

Coppermane's head was turned to the left and a girl kneeling down to him

"F-Fluttershy," Coppermane said

"Oh goodness," Fluttershy said panicking, she picked up Coppermane and dragged him against the lockers.

"You're going to be okay," Fluttershy said "Don't worry,"

Fluttershy turned to Neon and his posse and they were staring right at her.

"Hey, eyes forward," Dempsey said

They did what they said except for Neon. He then moves Sunny out of the way and walked up to her.

"No," Fluttershy said "Leave my prince alone,"

From her saying that made Neon and his posse laugh.

"Prince, prince," Neon Lights "hah, you think that he's your prince, he's way out of your league to be together,"

"She should be hanging out with us," Feur dis lee said "[i/]That's where she belongs,"

"Yeah, you should be with me, one who can play sports, the one that should really protect you, the guy who has the money to buy anything you want," Neon said "Why settle for a loser,"

The nine got angry when he said it, but as for Fluttershy, she got pissed.

"HE'S NOT A LOSER!" Fluttershy screamed out at the top of her lungs clenching her fist.

Everyone in the halls got silent at Fluttershy's outburst.

"You don't know like I do, he's kind, smart, handsome, and the most lovable person I've ever met. You guys might think he's a loser, but he's not. The real loser I see are right in front of me," Fluttershy said

Everyone watched in awe as Fluttershy talk to Neon and his gang like that, even the Coppermane was shocked about is it as well.

"And I don't care what they think of me. I love him with all my heart, and I have half a mind to call the police," Fluttershy said

As soon as she stopped she looked around and see everyone shocked of her outburst, she then turned around and see Coppermane even shocked more than ever.

"Oh god, I'm sorry," Fluttershy said with a soft voice.

"What. Just. Happened?" Dempsey said

"I have no idea, but they got them real good," Richtofen said

The Origins Characters turned around and continued to aim their guns at Neon's posse. Sunny and her friends were keeping them away from Coppermane and Fluttershy.

"Now tell us why you came here to make him pay," Dempsey said

"We came here, because you follow him, same as Twilight," Neon said

"You think we followed him," Sunny said "In your dreams,"

"We came here to get away from a monster named Neon Lights," Dempsey said

"The whole school is toxic because of you," Nikolai said

"We got out of the Shadowbolts, because of you," Indigo said "Well, Mostly Sunny,"

Sunny sighed and facepalmed, but she knows she's right.

"Anyway," Takeo said "If we see you hurting Coppermane again, we WILL call the police,"

"You better listen to Takeo," Richtofen said "We will do it,"

Neon was about to do something, but instead, he growled in frustration and said "This isn't over Coppermane,"

"Not for long," Dempsey said

Neon and his posse walked away.

The nine turned around and see Coppermane hurt badly.

"You alright Copper," Dempsey said

"I'm hurt, bruised, bloodied, and barely move, but I'll be fine,"

Coppermane got up and said "Thanks for saving me back there, I don't know what to do if you never showed," "Also, how'd you find me?"

"We told her where you were," Dempsey said pointing at Fluttershy "And then we followed her to your locker,"

"And when we got here, we see you getting beaten up," Nikolai said

"They were looking for you so I told them to follow me to you," Fluttershy said

"Oh, I did got a message from him saying that he's coming here to make you pay," Sunny Flare said

"So that's how you started looking for me before he does," Coppermane said

"Yeah, but by the looks of it, they already got here before us, sorry for not coming earlier," Dempsey said

"That's alright, I'm just glad you got here before he killed me," Coppermane said

Richtofen was about to say something until six girls ran up to him.

"Copper are you okay," The girl with rainbow hair said

"We saw you getting beat up, we were about to stop them, but these guys stopped them before us," The purple haired girl said

"I'm alright, don't worry about it," Coppermane said

"We're glad you all stopped them from hurting him," The hot pink haired girl said

"Don't mention it, we help out one another," Dempsey said

"That's what we do," Nikolai said

"Well we're glad you helped him out," The purple and pink haired girl said.

They don't know the girls, except for one. They know who the purple and pink haired girl said, Twilight Sparkle.

"Like we said Twilight, it's what we do," Takeo said

"But can we get your girls names?" Richtofen said

"My name's Rainbow Dash," Rainbow Dash said sticking out her hand

"Nice to meet you Rainbow Dash," Dempsey said shaking her hand

"Rarity, most fashionist person in CHS," Rarity said

"Howdy mister, name's Applejack," Applejack said

"Hi, I'm Pinkie Pie, we met at the welcome party," Pinkie said all hyper as always

"Yeah we know," Dempsey said

"Sunset Shimmer," Sunset said

"Um, Fluttershy," Fluttershy said real quiet that they didn't hear what she said

"Come again," Nikolai said

"her name is Fluttershy, she gets shy around new people," Sunset said

"Oh, well nice to meet you Fluttershy," Takeo said

"Now that our names are said, what are your names," Sunset said

"Name's Tank Dempsey, but everyone calls me Dempsey," Dempsey said

"Nikolai Belinski, nice to meet you all," Nikolai said

"My name is Takeo Masaki," Takeo said

"And I'm Doctor Edward Richtofen," Richtofen said

"And these girls are Sunny Flare, Sweet Sour, Sugarcoat, Indigo Zap, and Lemon Zest," Dempsey said

"We all came from Crystal Prep," Richtofen said

"WHAT!" Everyone said, except for Coppermane and Twilight

"Twilight, Coppermane, why are you not shocked at this," Sunset Shimmer said

"We've actually met them," Coppermane said

"Wait, really?" Rainbow said

"Hmhmm," Twilight said "We've met when they first got there,"

"Cool," Pinkie said

"We came here to get away from Neon and his gang because he rules Crystal Prep," Dempsey said

"And what's worse is that they'll beat them up when they disobey their orders," Richtofen said

"And they'll keep beating them up until they obey their orders," Takeo said

"Jeez, that's horrible," Rarity said

"How can someone be that cruel," Twilight said

"Charish is one thing, but that was cruelty," Takeo said

"I'm just glad it's all over," Dempsey said

Everyone agreed to what Dempsey said

"Hey do you all want to got to Sweet Shoppe with us, if you all are free," Pinkie said

The nine looked at each other for a few seconds and looked back at them.

"Sure, I don't see why not," Dempsey said "But wait, what about Coppermane,"

"Don't worry about me Dempsey, I'll be fine," Coppermane said

"Hmm, well then," Dempsey said "Let's go,"

They all nodded and went out of the school to get to Sweet Shoppe.

"Oh, I almost forgot," Coppermane said turning around to the nine characters "You guys remembered me saying I denied your apology right,"

"Yeah," Dempsey said, "What about it?"

"Well, after what you did back there to protect me from Neon and his posse actually made me think of something else," Coppermane said

"Wait, you mean..." Sunny Flare said

"I accept your apologies," Coppermane said with smile

"Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you," Sunny said giving him a hug

Coppermane reciprocates and said "Anytime," "And let's just be friends okay,"

"Okay," Sunny said letting go of Coppermane

"I didn't expect such a reaction," Dempsey said laughing

The others laughed as well, including Sunny Flare.

"Anyway, let's get to Sweet Shoppe like Pinkie Pie said," Takeo said

They all nodded and walked to Sweet Shoppe.


End of Chapter 12[/center]