• Published 21st Aug 2017
  • 602 Views, 12 Comments

Pinkie the Candy Princess - Creativa-Artly01

  • ...
2
 12
 602

Chapter 8

It's a new day and Princess Pinkie and King Cheese are setting up plans for a Come Together Party. The two smile as they hang up decorations around the castles and around town. The two bring in balloons by the truck load and smile as they unload them. They hope their subjects like the event.

The next day, not long after the sunrise, the Come Together Party begins. Princess Pinkie and King Cheese smile as they watch all their subjects flood into the two castles and begin to party with smiles stretching from ear to ear across their faces. "You did good, Pinkie," whispers Maudine into Pinkie's ear causing a smile to appear on Pinkie's face.

"Thank you," Princess Pinkie whispers back. The two then take to the floor along with King Cheese to greet all the ponies. The party is going perfectly. Princess Pinkie, Princess Maudine, and King Cheese couldn't be happier. As the party continues on, the three talk with their subjects and the ponies talk with them with smiles.

The party continues long into the night with music, goodies, and plenty of chocolate and laughter. "This is great!" exclaims King Cheese.

"For sure! Nothing can beat our parties now that we're united as one!" replies Princess Pinkie with a smile and a squeal.

As the party continues, the King and Princess take to the dance floor and dance with their subjects. Princess Maudine laughs as she watches her sister having a fun time. As she stands there alone, Lady in Waiting Starlight and Mage Twilight come over and stand beside her and begin to talk with her. Maudine is glad they came over to talk with her. After all, she was feeling a little bit lonely.

Around midnight, the party comes to an end and all the ponies leave the castle. Now quiet, Princess Pinkie and King Cheese return to their bedroom. Maudine then returns to her room. Starlight then goes to hers down the hall and turns in for the night. Mage Twilight, however, returns to the library for some late night studying. As she falls asleep, Princess Pinkie sighs a long sigh. She's glad the party went off so well with their subjects. She honestly couldn't have asked for anything more.