• Published 21st Aug 2017
  • 599 Views, 12 Comments

Pinkie the Candy Princess - Creativa-Artly01

  • ...
2
 12
 599

Chapter 11

Nine months later, Princess Pinkie gives birth to a healthy little filly with a light cream colored coat and brown mane and tail with a pink streak running through them. "What should we name her?" King Cheese inquires.

"Sweet Cream seems appropriate," replies Princess Pinkie with a smile.

"I agree," replies King Cheese. "It definitely suits her." He walks over and kisses Princess Pinkie on the forehead. Princess Pinkie just smiles. She's so happy to be a mother and Cheese is so glad to be a father. For now, though, he leaves the room so Pinkie can get some much-needed rest.

Once he's outside the bedroom, King Cheese walks down the door and goes inside his mayonaisse jar hall. There, he adds three new jars to the shelf. As he places them there, a smile appears on his face. He then promptly climbs back down the ladder and goes out to the garden and sits by the garden. There, he sighs a sigh of relief and a sigh of joy, he's so glad to be a father, but he knows it will come with a lot of responsibility.

Meanwhile, in the castle in their bedroom, Pinkie happily nurses a sleeping little Sweet Cream. As she does, she sings a sweet little lullaby. "Sleep my little angel darling, my little daughter, my little princess. Mom will always have you. I'll always protect you, now just sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep my angel darling dear." Pinkie then quits nursing the little filly and puts her in her crib with a smile on her face. She's so glad to be a mother. She lets out a sigh of relief and joy. She can't help but consider herself so lucky. After all, ever since she was a filly, she wanted a daughter to call her own and now that dream has finally become true.