• Published 21st Aug 2017
  • 595 Views, 12 Comments

Pinkie the Candy Princess - Creativa-Artly01

  • ...
2
 12
 595

Chapter 5

Three months later, it's the day before the wedding. Princess Pinkie sighs as she stares out the window. Princess Maudine then walks up behind her. "Are you ready for tomorrow?" asks Maudine.

"Yes, I'm just nervous," replies Princess Pinkie.

"Don't be, you made the right choice, agreeing to marry King Cheese Sandwich," replies Maudine with a smile.

"You're right, thanks, Maudine," replies Pinkie, giving her sister a hug. The two then head off to the ice cream room in the castle to go and enjoy some ice cream cones. As they lick their cones, the sisters talk and crack jokes. Pinkie is glad her sister knows how to make her laugh. Without Maudine, she'd really be a frantic, unruly mess.

Meanwhile, in his castle, King Cheese looks out the window to Pinkie's castle in the distance. He lets out a sigh. He's nervous about tomorrow. After all, tomorrow is the big day. He gulps and goes off to his smores room and roasts himself some marshmallows for a smore. He then tosses the smore into his mouth and swallows. He then goes off to his mayonaisse room once again. After all, he won't have time to clean them tomorrow. As he dusts, he sighs to himself. Tomorrow is a new step in his life as well as Princess Pinkie's. He knows that much for certain.