• Published 21st Aug 2017
  • 600 Views, 12 Comments

Pinkie the Candy Princess - Creativa-Artly01

  • ...
2
 12
 600

Chapter 4

Later that afternoon, Pinkie goes off to make sure the birds are perfecting their wedding tune. As she arrives outside, she is approached by the humble Fluttershy. "Hello princess," says Fluttershy, "are you here to hear the birds rehearse the wedding tune?"

"Yes, thank you," replies Princess Pinkie. Fluttershy then flies off and begins to conduct the birds. As she does, Princess Pinkie watches on with a smile. "They sound lovely."

"Thanks," replies Fluttershy.

"Keep up the good work!" Princess Pinkie then returns back inside. Once she's back inside, she goes off to see if all the invitations have arrived yet. A few minutes later, she returns with invitations in hoof and she then signs them, postmarks, and seals them, sending them off to everypony she wants to attend the big day. Now that they're out, Pinkie leans back, smiles, and begins to relax. The time of the wedding continues to loom on the horizon.

Meanwhile in his kingdom, King Cheese Sandwich sends out the invitations to the wedding to all the ponies he wants to attend then goes off to tend to his collection of mayonaisse jars. After all, those jars are his babies and he wants to keep them in the best condition possible. As he cleans his jars, King Cheese can't help but think about the wedding, after all, it's not that far off. He just hopes everything goes off without a hitch in three months time. For now, though, it's time to focus on expanding his mayonaisse jar collection.