• Published 13th Aug 2017
  • 2,603 Views, 21 Comments

Spike's Dilemma - Creativa-Artly01



Spike is starting to learn the hard way that the ponies don't treat him better than any slave. What will he do, leave them behind or stay with them and endure more abuse?

  • ...
31
 21
 2,603

Chapter 4

A few days later, Spike finally decides that he should return to Ponyville. After sneaking out from under Ember's arm, he goes and packs his sack with jewels and heads back to Ponyville. He hopes the ponies will take him back after he abandoned them, especially Twilight and Rarity.

A few hours later, Spike walks back into Ponyville, where he is greeted in a hug by Rarity, Twilight, and the rest of the ponies. "We're so glad you're back, Spike!" says Twilight, kissing him on the forehead.

"Yeah, welcome home SpikeyWikey," says Rarity with a smile and a soft, elegant voice.

"I'm glad to be back," replies Spike with a smile.

Meanwhile back at the Dragon Lands, Ember wakes up to find Spike nowhere in sight. She then takes flight towards Ponyville because she knows it's the only other place the little purple dragon could have gone. A few hours later, Ember touches down on the dirt of Ponyville, blowing up dust as she lands. She then goes over to where she finds them cheering as they toss Spike into the air.

"Spike, what is going on? What are you doing back here?" demands Ember.

Spike motions to the ponies to put him down, which they gladly do with smiles on their faces. "I missed my family," replies Spike.

"But I'm your family, your kin," replies Ember.

"No, you're just my best friend," replies Spike. Ember huffs then flies back off to the Dragon Lands. She can't believe Spike chose the ponies of her all. She's got to devise a plan to get him back.