• Published 9th Aug 2017
  • 5,866 Views, 134 Comments

Displaced Frisk and Flowey - black night sun



I used to be 20-something, then I got displaced as Frisk. Now I'm 5, I have a psychopath in my head, and a flower that will sooner kill me than hug me. When did life become so complicated?

  • ...
13
 134
 5,866

Wolves and shadows

One month after the previous chapter…

I sat in class, now in ponyville. The princess’s and the mane six had helped me and Flowey get settled into a treehouse Applejack had made on the opposite side of her little sisters at the barn, so I pretty much lived there now. Flowey just went wherever and did… whatever he does.

The treehouse was very nice, with magic to protect it from rain and stuff and had spells and runes to regulate the temperature. And somehow, it had plumbing and a kitchen that was… semi reliable. Half the time it just didn’t wanna work.

Whenever I wondered how it worked, I’d remember that I’m in a magic world now and decide to read on it later when I’m older and can make myself sit down to learn the stuff… but for now I was much more interested in doing other stuff.

Stuff like going with the crusaders and playing in the forest, even though for some reason we weren’t supposed to. I didn’t know why, and Flowey said he didn’t either because he never really found anything dangerous, to him, in the forest.

Anyway, right now we were going to Zecora’s hut in the woods, me faking ignorance so my future knowledge didn’t mess too much up with the butterfly effect. As we walked, I thought about what had happened after I’d woken up.

When I’d woken up Flowey had enough pellets around us to take out his Omega form, with the guards that were capable of it aiming magic at us. Celestia and Luna were arguing over what should be done with me, Celestia all for keeping me alive while Luna wanted to take care of the demon in me, and me in the process from what little I understood… the five year old mind didn’t help much in the ‘understanding’ things department, though Flowey was there to dumb it down for me.

Flowey had reminded them that if I’d die, it wouldn’t even make any difference, because we’d just go back to the castle where we started and he’d then resort to ‘kill on sight’ no matter how much I would try to dissuade him of that. He also reminded them the only reason they lived was because of me.

This made some of the weaker willed guards nervously back up, and the mane six have… varying opinions of my floral friend. RD respected Floweys Loyalty, Fluttershy hid, Purple Smart looked ready to blast both him and me, Applejack was tense but appeared to be calm, Rarity had fainted on a couch that wasn’t there before, and Pinkie Pie just smiled and wave, boys. Smile and wave.

Celestia seemed a bit off put but understood, while this only added fuel to Lunas fire about killing the both of us and being done with it. This was where I said if they did kill me permanently, the demon would just get a new host that was likely to be weaker willed than I was and get strong enough to destroy the timeline, and the world with it.

I was about to think more when there was growling heard across the clearing from us, and about five wolfy timbers appeared snarling at us. I gulped and stood in front of my friends. I knew pretty much one thing I’d seen of other Frisks, and it was a poorly constructed red shield that only covered one direction… where was Flowey?

“Run! I’ll hold them off as long as I can!” I shouted back to my friends with my poor shield forming in front of us, coming up from the ground and looking weak. I’m glad my defenses against Chara were still good, otherwise I’d be yelled at to kill the things.

With one attack from the lead Timberwolf, the shield shattered. This sent me back a couple feet and into a tree, banging the back of my head and making me see stars. As the Timberwolf jumped at me, I pulled my DT up desperately to stop it. All that did was make it take two hits, but that was another precious couple seconds my friends had to get away.

“Well, look what we got here!” I heard suddenly, the familiar voice sounding jolly and happy. Another second later, I heard yelps of fear as something happened to them.

When I could see again, I saw that they were suspended up in the air by vines, with Flowey smiling menacingly below them at the wooden constructs. I noticed a look on the wolves that screamed ‘HELP!’ before pellets appeared above them, swiftly going down and shattering their bodies.

Strangely, the green energy I expected to fly out of them and deeper into the forest just… didn’t appear, making me tilt my head in confusion. After a second I saw what appeared to be sickly green SOULs in Flowey’s vines, upside down ones that seemed a middle ground between Human and Monster, before he pulled them in and absorbed them.

A number appeared above Flowey, reading 20. Does that mean… he’s absorbed twenty Timberwolves so far?!

I had to strain my ears to hear him, but I heard him mumble. “Still not enough,” He mumbled to himself with a frustrated look on his face.

“F-flowey? What did you just do?” I asked, scared of what he did, knowing what it was but hoping I was wrong.

“Absorbed their SOULs… don’t worry, Frisk. There’s no real sentience of sapience to these things,” Flowey responded, giving me a reassuring smile. I sighed in relief at this, going over and hugging the flower.

As always, he let out a adorable startled yelp and froze up at the contact, making me giggle. I was the only one that he let touch him, everyone else getting a firm slap to the face from a thorned vine. While I was hugging Flowey, I saw some kinda shadowy figure in the trees, watching us. I was about to call out, before I heard the mane six and it vanished.

Three of the mane six ran in, Twilight, Pinkie, and Fluttershy. Essentially everyone without a little sister that was here, looking at me with worried glances and flowey with not-so-worried glares.

“W-what happened?” Fluttershy asked quietly, voice barely audible.

“Well, I’m not needed here anymore. See ya later!” Flowey happily replied. I tried to stop him, but he ‘shwooped’ into the ground, disappearing. It was like a shortcut, but for plants. Turning back to the three, I chuckled nervously.

“W-well, me and the crusaders w-were going to Zecora’s, a-and Timberwolves appeared, s-so I held them off for a little w-with my shields. T-then A-az… I mean Flowey appeared and saved me,” I told them nervously. I was gonna be in SO much trouble… though I could always LOAD, I didn’t because I’m not a megalomaniac. That was Floweys job.

After a stern talking to, I was soon going back to the town with the three of them in a protective triangle around me, never noticing anything that followed us back...

Author's Note:

So yeah I'm not dead just helping my co-author out with his things