• Published 9th Aug 2017
  • 5,853 Views, 134 Comments

Displaced Frisk and Flowey - black night sun



I used to be 20-something, then I got displaced as Frisk. Now I'm 5, I have a psychopath in my head, and a flower that will sooner kill me than hug me. When did life become so complicated?

  • ...
13
 134
 5,853

DisplacedMeetingspt1

Frisk was currently playing with her new familiar in the meadow outside ponyville “Rezas, come here boy!” Frisk called out to the cloud of grayish black smoke like substance.

Flowey, nearby, was sending his friend the most unamused of looks. The cloud came floating over with two objects in its grasp. The first one was a grey dragon’s scale while the second was a large diamond shape with metal grid hugging in the center.

Frisk and grabbed the both of them, looking at them with childlike curiosity turning both of them over them her palms.

The humanoid Flower raised a brow. “About time we got one of these,” He said. Like he knew they were coming or something.

“Oh yeah… we're displaced aren't we!” Frisk said as if she just remembered something, before she looked at the scale in her hands again.

“No, we were born like this,” Flowey deadpanned sarcastically to her.

The scale started to glow softly. “You hold the scale of a dragon. If you wish to prove that you have what it takes to be a dragon rider, speak those words to prove to me you mean no harm. Nei-Haina, and I will come to teach you.”

The Varla stone, however, had no message.

“I wanna be a dragon rider!” Frisk screamed out with childish glee doing a little dance.

“If you get hurt by a dragon you get, I'm eating it” Flowey informed the child, poking her in the nose. Otherwise known as a boop. Frisk pouted but was more curious about the one that didn't have a message. “Well, summon one already,” Flowey said, tapping his foot impatiently. Frisk jumped and accidentally fell back and knocked over the big token.

“I'm sorry Mister token please don't be mad!” Frisk said worriedly as she tried to put the token back up.

“Hmm? Did it make another contact?” A deep gruff voice asked from the stone.

“I'm sooo sorry Mr. Stone…” Frisk said tears threatening to spill from her eyes.

“Mr. Stone? No, Child. My name is Athre’us-Ei, or Magic-Eyes if you cannot speak it in my language.” the voice explained.

“Aterus-eye?” Frisk said trying to pronounce his name. Flowey suddenly grinned in amusement.

“Magic-Eyes will do.” the voice said.

“Hi Magic-Eyes! I’m frisk! can we be friends?” Frisk said happily as they grinned at the statue-diamond-stone-thing.

“I don’t see why not. Hold on, I need you to place the Varla Stone in a open area, anything with stone, or rock, anything of the sort.” Magic-Eyes explained.

Flowey hummed. The ground rumbled before vines came out of the ground, depositing stones around the crystal. Frisk waited in childlike anticipation for her new friend.

The stones given by the Flower started to float and form the gate with the Varla Stone being the power to activate it. Light pour through the center as a blue cloaked being walked through.

“Hi, are you Magic-Eyes?” Frisk asked as she ran up to him and looked up at her new friend.

“Yes I am.” Magic-Eyes said as he lowered his hood and looked down at the youth. From Frisk’s point of view, she saw a blue-scaled lizard with a fin on top of his head, his eyes glowing gently with magic. Around his neck was a necklace with two turquoise gems. At his side was a book being held by a silver belt. On his right finger was a ring with a red gem.

“You look like a humanoid Raptor.” Frisk said blunt and to the point like only a child could.

“We have a flower and a lizard. Now all we need is a fish, two skeletons, and two goats and we'll have the whole crew,” Flowey sarcastically said.

Magic-Eyes was obvious to the joke’s punchline as all he did was look at the humanoid in confusion. “And you remind me of the Spriggans of the forest, except not with steel tubes.” the magic-lizard said.

“What's a springing?” Frisk asked with a cutie innocent tilt of her head.

“Spriggan.” Magic-eyes corrected. “A Spriggan is a tree-like creature native in my homeworld where they are often found in forests and groves.” he explained.

“But flowey's more like a adorable cockroach something you love but can't get rid of…” Frisk said thinking she was complimenting his unkillable nature.

Flowey looked unamused again, crossing his viney like arms. Frisk looked at him with a smile thinking that she complimented him and completely oblivious. The Flower just took it as she meant but stayed quiet, vanishing underground.

“I didn’t insult your friend, did I?” Magic-Eyes asked. Frisk shook her head not thinking that they did as a grayish black cloud started floating around Frisk. The mist caught Magic-Eye’s attention as he looked at it with keen eyes that would remind her of a curious Twilight Sparkle.

“Hi Rezas!” Frisk says with a smile as she passed her hand through it.

“What exactly is that? It reminds me of the annoying Will-o-the-Wisps.” Magic-Eyes said.

“I made friends with dark magic ” Frisk said absent-mindedly as she continued to play with her friends.

“...Sentient dark magic?” Magic-Eyes askes in curiosity. “If so, I suggest you keep your friend at a distance. The birth sign of the Atronach will not take kindly to its presence.” he warned.

“You heard him, be careful.” Frisk said with genuine worried for her friend. The Cloud of dark magic bobbed up and down for a bit as it hid dbehind Frisk before speeding off back to their home.

“Hey, your magical, right magic-eyes? You know lots of magic right? Can you teach me?” Frisk asked looking up at him with a hopeful face as she really needed help with her magic.

“I can, but I must see if you have any skill in magic or if you can cast any. Magic is dangerous to use after all if you’re new to it.” Magic-Eyes explained. Frisk immediately created her small Shield which looked extremely fragile like it would crack and shatter after the first or second hit.

“Hmm, a form of alteration magic, it’s a start.” Magic-Eyes said as he raised his hand. “Jumon Tento.” he whispered as a grey tent started to form. To Frisk’s eyes, it looked like it was being burnt as if reality had been reversed except by glowing light purple particles. Magic-Eyes moved the flap open to enter the tent. Frisk excitedly started examining the tent poking it to make sure it was real.

“Come on, don’t be shy.” Magic-Eye’s voice some from within the tent. Frisk was a little indignant about being called shy and immediately charged into the tent tripping on the front flap and tumbling in.

Inside, Frisk saw a wooden table with a candle already lite, one sleeping bag, a treasure chest, and a weird book on the table whose cover looked like it was stitched together.

Frisk looked up at him from her place on the floor with a embarrassed grin.

“Terekineshisu.” Magic-Eyes said, encasing the child in a soft yellow glow and levitated onto her feet. “Now child, what would you like to learn? There are-” he was cut-off in the middle of his sentence.

“No hurting people spells!” Frisk said stubbornly and full of determination as she would not give Chara any ammo in case she got free.

“Oh, that narrows it a bit. No destruction spells. Perhaps you’d like to learn Alteration, Restoration, Illusion, and Mysticism spells?” Magic-Eyes suggested as he took a seat. Frisk looked at him and confusion not really knowing what they were.

“I’ll start with Alteration since it corresponds with your current magic.” Magic-Eyes said as he got up to walked over what looked like a stand of some kind. “Come on over here, Frisk.”

Frisk took the Curious glanced at his weird looking stich covered book before going over to where he was. Frisk looked curiously at the stand that had these glowing Golden Feather like things on it. And weird lit candles with a eye looking thing on the podium stand.

Magic-Eyes reached into his robes and pulled out an extra book, although smaller in size with a rainbow cover. He reached out and levitated the chair over to the stand so that Frisk may stand on it. Magic-Eyes then placed the book onto the stand and opened to the first page.

“Is that going to be my new magic book!” Frisk said excitedly planning on decorating the cover with all kinds of hearts and flowers.

“Yes.” Magic-Eyes said simply as he started writing it with an ink and quill. Frisk didn’t understand the writing as it was in a language completely foreign to her. “Now..” he began. “I want you to channel your magicka into this book.”

“Do you mean my determination?” Frisk asked, thinking that may be what he meant.

“If that’s what you call your magicka, so be it child. Try to move it into the book, keep a clear mind on the words Shield and Magic Resist, repeat it like a mantra in your mind as you push your magicka into the book.” Magic-Eyes explained.

Frisk closed her eyes and put her hands on the book as a red glowing heart appeared in front of her, tendrils of red coming out of it and pouring into the book as Frisk continued to concentrate.

The argonian kept quiet as to not break her concentration, however he did watch in fascination. As Frisk’s own magic enter the book, it glowed with the same color as her soul. Once the book was filled, the glow faded away. “Open your eyes now and read the book now.” Magic-Eyes said.

Frisk wasn't paying attention as she continue to pour more and more Magicka Into it the streams getting larger and thicker.

“Frisk! Cut the magic, child. You might overload the book’s enchantment.” Magic-Eyes warned.

Frisk finally heard him through her shouting the Mantra in her head. “Huh? wait I did it?”

“Yes. Now, give your new spell a name, say it once in your mind.” Magic-Eyes explained.

“Flowey!” Frisk said happily. As she said this, her mind was filled with new knowledge, the word she shouted being bonded to her magic.

“Now, as you say this again with focus in your mind, you will create a magical ward that will reduce the strength of a physical attack and ignore a small percentage of magic. The spell will be weak, but as you practice, you will be able to pour more magic into your ward.” Magic-Eyes Explained, then his face took on a serious look. “Don’t put too much magic above your skill level or your mind and body will feel the impact.”

“Yay, I have a spell! I have a spell!” Frisk said doing a little dance ignoring the last bit of his explanation a bit.

“I mean it, child. You can die if you try to use a spell above your level of skill...I don’t want your friend Flowey to blame me for your stubbornness.” Magic-Eyes warned

“okay…” Frisk said calming down and looking guiltily at the ground for ignoring him.

“Now, summon your shield, then speak the word you bonded your magicka too.” Magic-Eyes asked.

Frisk immediately made her Shield but it was a bit stronger this time “flowey!” The Shield immediately took on a blue glow and looked at least 15% stronger.

“Now, I will be careful on what I teach you, but you must promise to tell me when you feel tired. Magic can be tasking on the mind and body, so I suggest you strength those two while practicing on your Flowey Shield spell.” Magic-Eyes said, almost chuckling at the name she gave it.

“Yay! I now have best Shield name! “ Frisk said as she made her shield again and use the flowey Shield spell.

Magic-Eyes went through the list of what Alteration had to offer such as changing the weight of an target ( up,down ) , unlocking and locking doors (Harry and Potter) , breathing underwater (undying), walking on water ( Jesus). And like before, Frisk had to channel her magicka into the book, repeating their effects, and bonding each one to a word.

“How do you feel?” Magic-Eyes asked with concern.

“I feel great!” Frisk said stifling a little yawn, Magic-Eyes could tell that she was getting a little tired.

Magic-Eyes handed her the book. “Now read the words and all will be made clear.” he said she immediately did As Told and started reading has she continued reading her head started to hurt her mind not able to actually keep up with all the big words in it.

“Read each page on each spell. It may be complicated at first but you’ll get better at it.” Magic-Eyes explained as Frisk learned the words she created with her magic. Frisk continue reading until she passed out reading the book as she made small little snores, she even subconsciously placed the book on her head as if it was a pillow.

Magic-Eyes smiled at the sight, just an associate member of his school. Of course, the lizard provided her a short-cut to those spells instead of him having to go on a long string of explanation that would give anyone a headache. At least now through the book, she was learn on at her own pace. Slowly, Magic-Eyes placed her in the leather sleeping bag and draped a fur pelt blanket over here. With her asleep, the argonian made his way outside to go get a fire going before night time draws near.

He was met with the flower-man, standing there with a amused look on his face. “So, how'd it go?” The flower asked.

“It went well so far, she got a little burnt though.” Magic-Eyes said as he looked up from the small campfire he made.

“I'm assuming she did it to herself?” Flowey asked with a tapping foot… thing. Whatever the flower equivalent for a foot is.

“Only half of it. I had to provide her the knowledge for some of those spells, so as long as she reads the book I created for her and studies often, she will get better with less of a drained.” Magic-Eyes explained.

Flowey sighed a bit. “Well, I'd rather she didn't get hurt at all…” He said, frowning.

“She still has much to learn though.” Magic-Eye said as he brought up a book and started writing down information on her progress.

“She can always load if it gets too bad,” Flowey mused to himself.

“...What do you mean load?” Magic-Eyes said in a curious tone of voice.

Flowey hummed. “Do you know what video games are?” He asked, trying to think of a way to explain this if the magic teacher didn't know what they were.

“Most likely another concept of the multiverse. I’ve seen quite a number of strange powers, some magic and most beyond my understanding.” Magic-Eyes said was he continued to write.

Flowey stared at him. “A ‘no’ would have been fine. Video games are little… metal boxes with illusions displayed on small screens on the front, taking up most of it. You can control what your… ‘avatar' does in the illusion with buttons in the right or left of the screen, right controlling actions and left controlling movement,” The flower informed him.

“Sounds like a combination of Illusion and dwemer technology.” Magic-Eyes answered as he finished writing in his book.

“I'm just going to assume that's close to what it is. Anyway, in these games there are instances that you can ‘save' in time and go back to later by ‘loading'. Preferably before your avatar dies somewhere so you lose next to no progress, enabling you to just keep coming against the thing that killed your avatar until you beat it,” Flowey said. Ranty flower is ranty.

“So are you saying she’s controlling another body from a different location?” Magic-Eyes asked with a look of distrust.

Flowey shook his head. “No, not at all. Who controls bodies from afar are called ‘Players'. However, in Frisks place, it'd be like if the Avatar was it's own person and had access to Saving and Loading the game… she could even RESET back to the start if she wanted it bad enough, though I doubt she'll ever do that,” Flowey explained to him.

“For a moment there, I thought she was using a form of necromancing.” Magic-Eyes said before processing the information and calculating it in a way he would understand it. “As for the saving and loading, it sounds like a very advanced form of magic not many have been able to master.” he explains.

“It's instinctual to those with enough DETERMINATION, whoever has the most can do what I told you. Here… I'm going to initiate something. It's harmless, so just relax,” Flowey said calmly. A clicking sound was heard, and the world around the two turned black as they saw each other as white versions with black lines to outline their forms.

In front of Magic Eyes, he saw a purple heart, the Battle Box, and five options. FIGHT, SPELL, ACT, ITEM, and MERCY. “That is your SOUL, the very culmination of your being,” Flowey informed someone if it for the third time. Only this would have less death… hopefully.

“And the floating boxes?” Magic-Eyes asked curiously.

“Those are different methods of engaging an opponent. Normally in games, you'd need to kill indiscriminately to proceed… however, it's different in the one our magic works like. In it, you may ACT and SPARE. The spell option is usually not there, but considering you actually can do magic it's understandable for it to appear,” The flower said.

Out of curiosity, the argonian reached out for the Magic button. Suddenly a long list of spells he crafted were on a long list, especially two spells he had learned. Risutoa Naosu, Kaen Hakai Suru, Shimo, Shokku Mahi, Shirudo Rejisuto, Ochitsuita, Chamu, Jotai, Hikari, Tenmetsu, Yoru Me, Chinmoku, Kenshutsu, Maku Soki, Terekineshisu, Sourutorappu, Jumon Tento, Jumon Yoroi, Futan, Feza, Wizard's Fury, Finger Of The Mountain, Disuperu, Han'ei, Chinmoku, Fujo suru.

“Well… that's certainly more than most bother with,” Flowey commented. “Anyway, there are seven traits. Determination, Perseverance, Integrity, Kindness, Bravery, Patience, and Justice. Determination, while it's own trait, is also a beings will to live, thus every other trait and every little living thing has some measure of it.”

“I’d assume Frisk has one of the seven?” Magic-Eyes said according to the flower man’s explanation.

“Determination is hers, it's a red SOUL,” Flowey informed.

Suddenly, a tired Frisk appears inside of the battle, her soul showing up big and red like always.

“Interesting.” Magic-Eyes said as he stroked along his scalie chin.

“Now, in this state some spells of yours may not work as they should. That's because the game is something called a ‘bullet hell’, which essentially means the enemy sends a bunch of projectiles at you and you need to dodge through openings in the patterns. I'm the only one capable of making a truly undodgeable attack… though it's almost guaranteed to somehow get interrupted by a outside force,” Flowey ranted again. Ranty, ranty the ranter.

“Flowey what are we doing in the soul battle?” Frisk asked innocently.

“Explaining to magic eyes how our powers work,” Flowey informed the child. “How about you CHECK him for me, Frisk?”

Frisk immediately hit the ACT button before pressing CHECK and looking at the stats of Magic-Eyes.

“Koal”

HP: 441/441 (+25)
ATK: 316
Defense: 66
MP: 425 (Stunted)
Weapon: Mage's Axe
Armor: ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??

“That's not fair!” Frisk whines after checking his stats and stomping her feet in a bit of a tantrum.

“Hmmm. The system must be having a little difficulty translating his stats to ours,” Flowey theorised, humming. “No matter. Try a spell, Magic Eyes. Let's see how it handles that… I'd suggest Frisk do so, but it's your turn.”

“I’ll try a weak spell, although since we appeared to be in a different reality, I won’t be able to control how much magicka I can push into the spell.” Magic-Eyes warned as he scrolled down to the spell ‘Shimo’. When he selected the spell, his purple eyes took on a gentle glow.

A couple of white spikes of ice appeared, flying slowly at Flowey. Flowey just went underground, avoiding the attack and causing a MISS to appear where he was before he came back up.

Frisk giggled that she saw this as it reminded her of a certain skeleton and his constant aggravating of the certain demon.

Magic-Eyes then gotten an idea. “Frisk, perhaps you’d like to try out the spells I taught you? Remember, it will be weak since you need to strengthen your mind and your pool of magicka.” the argonian explained as he looked over at the youth. “Use it on your friend or yourself.”

Flowey!” Frisk said loudly making a shield and strengthening it. Of course, it had to be possible to hit her so it only covered her front and left.

“My turn, then. First before we continue, do you think you understand how our abilities work?” Flowey asker. Of course, all this did was make Frisk pout since flowey didn't react to her name of the Shield.

“I believe so, you basically take turns instead of attacking and casting anytime you want.” Magic-Eyes theorize. Frisk nodded her head as she remembered a few games including a playthrough of Skyrim and how the person she watched play it used sneak and archery to break it.

“Only defensive can be cast whenever, not attacking,” Flowey said, but nodded. “I'm SPAREing you. Spare us.”

Frisk hit act and then used flirt “What's cooking good-looking~” Frisk said winking at flowey and Magic eyes.

Sadly for Frisk’s attempt at flirting, it wasn’t very effective. His clawed hand hovered over the spare button and applied pressure over it.

Flowey chuckled and just SPAREed again. Frisk pouted as she hits SPARE and the world return to normal.

“Any reason why you tried to flirt?” Magic-Eyes asked with a raised eye-ridge. “You’re too young for that.”

“It's just a thing she does,” Flowey assured him. Frisk just pouts even more in response crossing her arms in a huff.

“No comment,” Magic-Eyes as he added fuel to the campfire to provide more light to the area. “Frisk, are you ready to learn Restoration?” He asked.

“Yea, I want to heal people!” Frisk yelled out doing a little dance.

Magic-Eyes went back into his tent before bring out the spellcrafter they used from before. “Your spellbook, Frisk. Place it upon the altar.” he said.

Frisk pulled out her spell book from her inventory and placed it on the pedestal.

Flowey deadpans. “Really?” He asked, seeing the sticker and rainbow coloration on the spellbook.

Magic-Eyes started writing in a new page, again in a foreign language as before, once finished he turned to Frisk. “Like before, channel your magicka into the book and give the spell a name for healing.” he explained.

Frisk stepped up her soul appearing as magic poured through it and into the Spellbook.“DETERMINATION!” Frisk yelled out immediately naming the spell.

Once the required amount was used, Magic-Eyes continued to speak.

“Now, this will use a little bit more magicka than your shield spell as I have written a number spells into it so not only will you heal, but you can help others gain back of their fatigue, cure poison and disease, and ease up on any mental or physical problems.” he said before handing her book back. “Read it often and your new spell will be stronger.”

“Sounds useful,” Flowey said after a couple moments. Frisk immediately went over to Flowey and reached her hands up for him to pick her up.

He chuckled, picking her up and placing her on his shoulders. Frisk placed her book on his head and started reading it while she sat on his shoulders.

“I’ll save the rest of the remain schools Mysticism and Illusion for another time. Right now, I’m surprised no one or anypony has noticed any of this happening.” Magic-Eyes said as he looked around.

Abruptly, there was a flash of light as Twilight teleported in. Well then.

“Hi twi!” Frisk said happily as she continued to read her book while having her face scrunch up here and there when she didn't understand it.

Magic-Eyes looked over where the famous student of Celestia had appeared in a burst of magic.

“Hey, sparkly butt,” Flowey said with a grin.

“Twilight, I can more magic now!” Frisk said so excitedly that she skipped a word. Just one really. Because screw do.

Purple pony ever being a grammar nazi, zeroed in on Frisk, ignoring or forgetting the reason she came here in the first place. And she's supposed to be the smart one. “It's ‘I can do more Magic now’, Frisk,” Twidim said, crossing her arms.

Frisk, in response said “Up!” causing Twilight to float. Frisk started to sweat after putting so much magic into it.

Humming, Flowey sent two vines up and wrapped around the floating magic user. “Balloon Twilight… make sure to tie the ‘string' tight to your wrist, Frisk,” Flowey said with amusement pouring out of him.

“Frisk,” Magic-Eyes began to say he raised his hand, moving it in a circular motion to gather magicka. “Futan,” he whispered to return Twilight’s weight back to normal. And making her land right on her face. “Remember what I said about using more than what you can handle?”

“Yes Mister Magic-Eyes, sir.” Frisk said looking down in guilt.

Looking at Magic Eyes, Twilight blinked. “Wait- how are you using magic!? Dragons can't use magic…” Twilight said, mumbling the second part.

“he's not a dragon, he's a dinosaur!” Frisk said enthusiastically already starting to recover due to her red soul and determination trying to fix her up.

“Yes, he's a blue dinosaur. He's a yoshi, you should try to ride him,” Flowey said, smug mischievous look on his face.

“He's a Yoshi?! Does that mean he spits up eggs?” Frisk asked, not getting that Flowey was making a joke due to her young mind.

“...No, Frisk,” Magic-Eyes said with a soft groan. “I’m an argonian. The only thing accurate to your statement is that my kind can lay eggs.” he said.

“Aregomein?” Frisk says trying to pronounce it her face scrunching up adorably.

“Ar-gon-ni-an. Or if you can pronounce my language, it would be Saxhleel.” Magic-Eyes said to correct her.

“sixsixelevin.” Frisk says excitedly once again screwing up the language as only a kid could.

“No, Frisk…” Magic-Eyes said as he shook his head.

Twilight.exe has malfunctioned. Please take her to the nearest organic repair shop. Frisk immediately pulls out her stick and starts poking Twilight.

Magic-Eyes waved his hand in front of her eyes, then frowned at the dull confused and in belief expression on her face. “Risutoa Naosu, Ochitsuita.” He whispered as two orbs of blue and yellow light glowed in his palms to send a healing wave of calm over mind in a attempt to snap her out of it.

It seemed to work for all of five seconds… before Twilight crashed again. Dammit Twilight. Flowey laughed, almost doubling over. Magic-Eyes tries again with a different spell. “Jotai.” He whispered to help strength her mind temporally.

It took her three seconds to crash now. “Pfffft, alright. I'll take her home,” The flower said, lifting her and walking towards ponyville. Aand he's gone.