• Published 9th Aug 2017
  • 5,852 Views, 134 Comments

Displaced Frisk and Flowey - black night sun



I used to be 20-something, then I got displaced as Frisk. Now I'm 5, I have a psychopath in my head, and a flower that will sooner kill me than hug me. When did life become so complicated?

  • ...
13
 134
 5,852

...And goobye dark dummy

Frisk awoke to a whistling wind blowing in a black void. Frisk looked around at her new scenery seeing nothing in every direction.

“H-Hello.” Frisk called out.

[But nobody answered] appeared in front of her face causing Frisk to tense up immediately.

*Except for me… A chilling voice said from right behind her. Frisk turned around and started backing away.

“Y-you can't be here I trapped you!” Frisk yelled out trembling in fear, tears starting to form in her eyes.

*Frisk Frisk Frisk… where do you think we are? The lookalike asked, green sweater hanging off their form as their red mouth smiled wide.

“How did you escape my doors?!” Frisk said already trying to come up with new and more complicated defenses.

*I didn't. You were sent to me, Chara said, pulling out a knife.

“Please don't break my butt… ” Frisk yells out saying the first thing that came to mind.

Chara laughed. Deciding to not stall anymore, Chara's knife glew. Slashing it in the air, red magic knifes came from where he slashed and flew at Frisk. Who immediately threw up a barrier putting all of her determination into it as she hoped and prayed flowey would save her.

To her fear… the barrier shattered like cheap glass. *Magic won't help you here The demon said, sending circles of knives at her.

“This is my mind and it will obey me!” Frisk yells out as she conjures a new background for them.

It stayed all of two seconds before dark magic fizzled it out. Frisk then had a terrible idea a horrible evil terrible idea.

But an evidently effective one, the sheer badness of part of it making tendrils of dark magic look at her curiously.

The other part? Well…

*it's a beautiful day outside… birds are singin, flowers are blooming…

*No… not him. Why aren't you disappearing?! Chara shouted, fear in his eyes as he saw Sans there.

*kids like you… should be burning in hell! Sans said, sending what looked like his normal start.

Chara smirks a bit. Now confident that he'd be able do dodge, and he was… until he was suddenly thrown for a loop by sans’ eyes both going blue at the last phase of the attack, two gaster blasters orbiting the human and consistently firing.

This cut through a chunk of Charas health before he dodged. *Act, CHECK!

*Sans. 99 Atk, 99 Def. The hardest enemy in the mind.

*...Mommy Chara squeaked.


Meanwhile, on planet name- I mean in the real world...



Flowey burrowed through the Crystal like it was paper-thin dirt, going up and up and up to the crystal throne room.

The flower didn't even hesitate, didn't even look as he blasted Cadence with a pellet and knocked her out.

He then burrowed again, off to the edge of the city. Once there, he shot his vines out of the ground around the vile smoke, magic running through them like a current and preventing the dark pony from moving.

Suddenly, as Sombra fell from a spell that used love magic from the changelings in him, music played.

Flowey popped out, looking cheerful as a flower could be. “Howdy! How's it going? I'm FLOWEY, you seem… nice…” The flower said, the nice slow and sarcastic. “That's quite a fall that you just took I hope that you’re alright!”

Sombra was confused by the flower, so much so that he just stared, transfixed. “You must have heard some stories, but ‘round here ain't so bad!” The Flower continued, dancing. “‘cause no place could be that scary when it's got such cUtE pLaNTS!”

The flowers face was… almost threatening to Sombra for a moment, but it was gone so face he passed it off as a trick of the light. “You see… I know, that you have a Dark Soul…” The flower continued, still dancing.

Suddenly the flower beamed up at him. “So I feel like, it's my responsibility to teach you how things work around here!... HERE WE GOOO!”

“Equestria is so much fun, ‘cause LOVE is never far! Just float and grab the white friendliness pellets with your heart!” Flowey sang, sending a few his way but willing them to do little but be slightly addictive.

“F L O W E Y is with you till the eend! Cause Golly, I am Flowey and I'm your new BesT FrIenD!” Flowey sings, distorting a little.

“Things you make afraid of, they won't bother you here! You're new so you must be confused but all you'll find is cheer!” The flower sang, making the pony gag. “Since we are so close now…”

Here the flower brought the ponys black soul out, gently circling it with fines. “Your Soul wants LOVE it's just like a flower that needs water to groow!” The flower said, sending in more additives.

“You see, I know… that you have a Dark Soul… and because, we're now besties I feel like I, should show you the ropes! HERE WE GO!” The flower exclaimed loudly. “Equestria is so much fun ‘cause LOVE is never far! Just float and catch the bright friendliness pellets with your heart!”

As all this went down, the purple pony found the Crystal Heart and set it in place. Love grows…

“F L O W E Y is with you till the end, cause golly…” the flower glew, energy pouring into it from the heart. “I am Flowey… And I’m yOuRE nEW bEST friend!”

Suddenly, flowey grew and grew and grew… until Flowey was now Omega, the supercharged Changelings SOULs filling him with power.

“YOU IDIOT, IT'S KILL OR BE KILLED! I. WILL. NOT. REST, TILL YOUR SOUL IS MINE! YOU ARE NO KING, YOU'RE NO GOD! NO-ONE TO SAVE YOU… SO DIE!... SO DIIIIIE!”

Instead of the music going back to soft, the heavy metal just kept going. Vines flew, lasers fired, and throwers flamed.

By the end of it Sombra lay beaten, scared, bloody and burned. Flowey pulses his power through the vines holding the dark pony’s SOUL, ridding it of personality and most of its darkness before absorbing it.

Now done, Flowey lowered the vines… immediately being met by cheers at his humanoid Omega form standing over the former king.

Flowey was shocked… before grinning. He raised a hand to the body, gathered his magic… and evaporated it, the cheers growing louder.

The Flower bowed like a magician who just performed a magnificent performance, before burrowing to where Frisk was.


Flowey came into an… amusing sight. Twilight was gaping at a Frisk who was cuddling dark magic, the magic in a gaseous form that was semi-solid.

“B-but… how?!” Purple not-so-smart exclaimed.

“Determination!” Frisk said with a thumbs up.

“But that doesn't make sense!” Twilight cried out in anguish.

Flowey chuckled. “I'm honestly not that surprised, now that I have a moment to think from my rage,” He commented, going over and petting the cloud and Frisk.

“Hi flowey do you like Darkness?” Frisk asked with the tilt of her head.

“Well it is a good friend of mine. I go to speak to it often,” Flowey said jokingly. Flowey? Make a joke? He's getting better!

“Yay flowey made a joke!” Frisk cheered as she bounced a little. Flowey blinked… but shrugged. Eh, he wasn't a tsundere. He'd admit that feeling was… returning, with all this lowercase l love in the air.

Twilight.exe has experienced several problems. Please do not waste your time rebooting this one and go get a new one. Oh, she was one of a kind? That sure sucks for you.

“Are you okay Miss Twilight?” Frisk asked.

The nares response was to start to fall, in a dead faint. Flowey willed vines to catch her, depositing her in a hospital bed. Now Flowey helped someone not Frisk? It's a Christmas miracle!... Or divine intervention.

Flowey turned into his smaller self to curl Frisk, yawning. “Let's nap, Frisk,” The flower suggests. This causes the smol child to yawn as she Cuddles next to flowey. The two peacefully snooze, off into dreamland…

Cadence came in, rubbing a bump on her head. “What'd I miss?”

Flowey's mental comment was ‘i know what I didn't miss. You.’

Author's Note:

Double post!