• Published 19th Aug 2017
  • 3,094 Views, 39 Comments

TwiDash Having A Foal - Cutest Boxer Puppy Ever



Now after their honeymoon at the Crystal l Empire, will they have a foal?

  • ...
5
 39
 3,094

Waiting For The Foal

They went inside. “I just can't wait much longer for the foal, ow! The foal is kicking again,” Twilight said.

“Don’t worry it will only take 11 months for it to come out it has to grow in your stomach you have to wait my mum told me all of this foal stuff so when I grow up which I did now I can take care of our own foal we just have to wait to start our family but it's ok time flies fast,” Rainbow Dash said.

“Yeah your right Dashie but, 11 months! I feel like that's going to take forever,” Twilight said, panicking.

Rainbow Dash held out a paper, brown, bag. “Here blow into this,” Twilight breathed into the bag. “Chill, Twily just chill it's going to be ok, it's part of life.”

“Ok I will I’m so hungry,” Twilight said, Twilight’s stomach was grumbling.

“If your hungry you are going to be hungry all the time until the foal comes out I’m sorry if you get sick,” Rainbow Dash said.


“It’s ok, Dashie it's not your fault but, do you know where foals come from?” Twilight said.

“Of course silly from your stomach,” Rainbow Dash said, explaining with her hooves.

“I know that but how do they get into your stomach,” Twilight said.

“Uh... I have no idea,” Rainbow Dash said, with a confused face.

“Ok then well I need to eat, my stomach is growling with hunger extreme hunger,” Twilight said, freaking out.

“Ok you can do anything you want now,” Rainbow Dash said.

Twilight went to the fridge grabbing a whole bunch of food in her hooves.

“Um, Twily? Wouldn't it be easier if you used your magic,” Rainbow Dash said.

“Oh yes, just worried about the foal,” Twilight said.

“Well don't be, just think about everything's going to be fine just keep eating and try to take your mind off it,” Rainbow Dash said.

“Ok, I’ll try to do my best,” Twilight said.

Rainbow Dash walked off. “Mothers,” she whispered.

“What was that I didn't quite here it?” Twilight said.

“Nothing, just can't wait for the foal,” Rainbow Dash said.

“Well ok,” Twilight said.


Rainbow Dash went inside the bedroom reading a Daring Do story. “Now, Daring Do was dashing through the forest getting away from the bad stallion,” she closed the book and sighed. “I can't wait to read the Daring Do book to my foal.”

Twilight came inside the bedroom. “Dashie, what are you doing?”

“Just reading my, Daring Do books can't wait to read it to our foal,” Rainbow Dash said.

“Oh really, well I can't wait to see the foal,” Twilight said, smiling.