• Published 19th Aug 2017
  • 3,108 Views, 39 Comments

TwiDash Having A Foal - Cutest Boxer Puppy Ever



Now after their honeymoon at the Crystal l Empire, will they have a foal?

  • ...
5
 39
 3,108

Twilght Sparkle Is Pregnant

Rainbow Dash came back from the Wonderbolts acdemey and went home to Twilight. “Dashie come here please I have a surprise!” Twilight said.

Rainbow Dash laid down on the bed. “What is it, Twily?”

Twilight walked out of the bathroom. “Dashie guess what, I’m pregnant!”


Rainbow Dash jumped out of bed. “No way I’m so proud of you Twily!” Rainbow Dash picked up Twilight and spun her around in a circle. They were both proud and filled with joy, “I can't wait until the foal comes out.”

“Me too!” Twilight said, jumping up and down. “Ow!” The foal was kicking.

“What’s wrong, Twily?” Rainbow Dash said, getting worried.

“The baby kicked me,” Twilight said, crying.

“Really can I feel it,” Rainbow Dash said.

“Sure!” Twilight said.

Rainbow Dash went close to Twilight’s stomach and flet her stomach the foal was kicking. “I can feel the foal kicking it's little hooves.”


“It's kicking me, I can feel it inside my stomach and we should go to the hospital to check up on the foal inside my stomach to see if it's a boy or a girl,” Twilight said.

“Good idea, Twily,” Rainbow Dash said, Twilight and Rainbow Dash flew to the hospital to check on the foal. They went inside the hospital.

Nurse Redheart came to Twilight and Rainbow Dash. “What can I do for you today?”

“We would like to check up on our foal please,” Twilight said.