• Published 18th Jul 2017
  • 847 Views, 3 Comments

Equestria Super Powered Pony League - Creativa-Artly01



On Equestria-320, all the ponies have superpowers be them big or small, but only the ones that choose to display theirs are on the league. It's a whole 'nother world.

  • ...
 3
 847

Chapter 3

It's a new day. Lina is walking back to her shop from the fashion store when she notices something off putting. She drops her stuff in her store then gets into costume and goes to explore. She follows the shadow to an old abandoned building and watches as the shadow transforms into Nightmare Moon. She's shocked. She uses her gem notification sender or GNS to contact her fellow Power Ponies and the rest of the heroes who soon come to her aid.

"I'm surprised you found her," says Matter-Horn as she takes her stance behind Radiance. The other hero ponies follow her lead. Once they're in their group, they go after Nightmare Moon.

Nightmare Moon turns around and strikes down the ponies with a bolt of lightning except for Zapp who sucks it into her pendant, helps her friends to their feet, and they go at Nightmare Moon once again. This time, they take her by surprise and strike her down. The ESPPL then take her off and lock her in the Brigade: their super powered villain ponies holding chamber style prison. Even though Nightmare is locked up, they know they still have to locate the Mane-iac. For now, though, they have to go after the villain known as Shriek Owl. It's a sonic voiced baddy who wants to take over Maretropolis.

Back in the main downtown of Maretropolis, the ESPPL is attacking Shriek Owl with their sonic voiced weapon Canary Voice. The two engage in a full blown voice battle with Shriek Owl soon being overpowered and bound and his mouth muzzled with a voice dampener muzzle and taken back and locked up in the Brigade.

"Why do villains never learn?" sighs Canary Voice as she shakes her head.

"I don't know," replies Golden Token.

At the Brigade, Canary Voice throws Shriek Owl into a cell and then goes off for her date with Sharp Shooter leaving Wonder Mare to tend to the villains since Wonder owes her one anyway.

On her date, Canary Voice and Sharp Shooter go to a movie theater after a dinner at the most elegant and expensive restaurant in all of Maretropolis. She can't help but enjoy herself. Dates together are their way to let loose and truly be themselves and that's what they love.

Meanwhile, back at her store, Lina tends to three ponies she is looking to hire as the new manager at her store. "So," says Lina, "why should I hire you?"

"Well," starts the first one, a stallion named Crescent Harp, "I'm hard working, focused, and always stay on task. I'm also willing to do whatever I need to to get clients in the door. My personality is one everypony loves. I should have no trouble getting you business."

"Cut down on the ego a little bit and I'll think about it," Lina replies to him. "Next!"

"Well," starts the second one, a sweet light green mare named Spring Flower, "I'm sweet, have a chill and relaxed nature, am super focused, and just all around love other ponies and love to help them with their needs."

"Final pony please," requests Lina.

"Well," starts the final pony, "the name is Cartier. I moved here from Canada to get into fashion. It's my first love. I'd love to manage your store because of that."

"Well," replies Lina, "Cartier, you can be my newest designer in the store, but Spring Flower is the new manager." The two flip out.

"Thank you, I can't wait to get started!" says Cartier excitedly. "I can't wait to design clothes to put in your store!"

"And I can't wait to be the new manager! Thank you so much!" replies Spring Flower with a smile.

"I'll see you two soon," says Lina. "Have a good day." The three head out of the store. Cartier will get right to work on his designs. Spring Flower will try to come out of her shell a little more. The two finally have the jobs of their dreams and they have Lina to thank for that.

Back at the Hall, the main leaders of the team continue to try to track down Mane-iac. "Where are you? Where are you, Mane-iac?" sighs Golden. "Where could you possibly be?"