• Published 18th Jul 2017
  • 849 Views, 3 Comments

Equestria Super Powered Pony League - Creativa-Artly01



On Equestria-320, all the ponies have superpowers be them big or small, but only the ones that choose to display theirs are on the league. It's a whole 'nother world.

  • ...
 3
 849

Chapter 13

It's another morning and Evergreen gets up bright and early before the rest of her fellow Leaguers in order to tend to the garden. She goes outside and begins to water the plants, humming to herself all the while. She finishes up watering the plants around 10:30 then heads inside where she is greeted by Golden Token and the rest of the League. A few minutes later, the rest of the ESPPL arrives and Golden gives out the day's missions. Evergreen sighs. She hasn't told anyone her secret and she doesn't want to. She doesn't want to tell them she's with foal. Alas, she has no choice. She speaks up. "Golden, can I talk to you in private?" He nods and follows her into a back room where she tells him.

"Golden," she says, "I'm with foal. I'm five months along. I can't go out on the field right now. I'm not up to the strain."

"That's understandable," he replies, "go home for the day." She nods and then exits the building and heads for her home.

Back at the Hall, Golden returns to the main hall and heads out on mission along with everypony else. He's glad Evergreen found the courage to tell him the truth. He then goes out in search of Tirek the Sucker, since he sucks away powers. This is one he wanted to do himself since he didn't want to put any pony else in this much of harm's way. Alas, Canary asked him to take her and he couldn't tell her no unless he wanted to live with being deaf for the rest of his life. The two stake out at Tirek's last known location and once he appears, they attack him. Her sonic scream weakens his powers and then the two give him the beat down but at the cost of Golden losing his magic for a little bit, but luckily not forever. The two then call in the rest to help them take him down for good. Once they have him knocked out cold, courtesy of Canary and Sonic Call, they take him and lock him up in a mega sized Brigade cell made specially for him. Another baddy is behind bars and they couldn't be happier.

Meanwhile, back at her apartment, Evergreen opens the door. Once she's inside, she tends to her personal flowers before going to lay down on her couch and falling asleep. She's tired out. After all, she is half way into her pregnancy. Even so, she can't wait for her little filly to be born. As she sleeps, she can't help but dreaming of the day that will soon come where she is finally a mother herself.

Back at the Hall, Golden has finally fully recovered from having Tirek suck away some of his magic. He's now back at full strength. Just the same, he decides to head home for the day and leave the training of the new recruits to Wonder Mare just like always, which she happily agrees to with a smile. She then heads to the training room where she watches as the young recruits train. She can't help but smile as she watches them practice because they remind her so much of herself when she was that age, that eager to learn, that excited to finally become a hero herself.