• Published 18th Jul 2017
  • 847 Views, 3 Comments

Equestria Super Powered Pony League - Creativa-Artly01



On Equestria-320, all the ponies have superpowers be them big or small, but only the ones that choose to display theirs are on the league. It's a whole 'nother world.

  • ...
 3
 847

Chapter 2

Meanwhile at Brizzy's Cafe and Lounge for Non Powered Ponies, the non powered pony generation is enjoy their food and their bowling and pin balling. Brizzy wipes the counter top as he smiles up at his customers. No one knows his cafe and lounge exist and he hopes to keep it that way.

Over at the Hall of the Equestria Super Powered Pony League, a pony named Lilac Evergreen is tending to the hall's garden. She plants new seeds, pulls weeds, and waters the plants. Tending to the Hall's garden is her favorite thing to do. Meanwhile, in the main area of the Hall, Golden Touch, Wonder Mare, and Jubilant are having a meeting with Tasmanian, Dream Walker, and Elegant Whisper. Once she's done with the garden, Lilac joins them.

"Bout time you could make it?" says Golden Touch as Lilac enters the room.

"Well, someone has to tend to the Hall's garden," replies Lilac, "and that just happens to be my specialty. What'd I miss?"

"Mission assignments," Golden Touch replies with a faded smile on his face.

"What's my assignment?" Lilac asks.

"Your task, Evergreen, you are on a team with me, Wonder Mare, Tasmanian, and Elegant Whisper," he replies. "We are going to be going after Nightmare Moon and Mane-iac and try to find their hiding hole while Jubilant and Dream Walker are on watchman duty a few miles away from where we think Nightmare Moon and Mane-iac are."

A few minutes later, the two teams part on their assignments. Meanwhile, the Power Ponies get the notification from the main team from the cave and head out in search of Mane-iac and Nightmare Moon as well.