• Published 18th Jul 2017
  • 847 Views, 3 Comments

Equestria Super Powered Pony League - Creativa-Artly01



On Equestria-320, all the ponies have superpowers be them big or small, but only the ones that choose to display theirs are on the league. It's a whole 'nother world.

  • ...
 3
 847

Chapter 11

"So," says Soarunder to Zapp, "do you enjoy the hero gig?"

"Baby, please," she replies, "this gig is my life. I enjoy it more than anything else in the world! Now, let's choose you a superhero name, shall we?" He just nods.

"What powers do you have?" she asks.

"Other than flight, I can create lighting and thunderstorms with a single clap of my hooves," he responds.

"Okay, how about Storm Master?" Zapp suggests.

"I like it," he replies, "thanks."

"Don't mention it," Zapp replies, her cheeks red with blush. The two then walk over and join the rest of the group where she formally introduces Soarunder to the rest of her friends.

"Girls," says Zapp, "meet Soarunder aka Storm Master."

"Nice to meet you," replies Matter Horn, "I'm Matter Horn, these are Marevolous, Saddle Rager, Radiance, and Fillysecond."

"It's nice to meet you too," Soarunder replies with a smile as he shakes each of their hooves. Maybe he can make new friends in the League after all.