• Published 18th Jul 2017
  • 847 Views, 3 Comments

Equestria Super Powered Pony League - Creativa-Artly01



On Equestria-320, all the ponies have superpowers be them big or small, but only the ones that choose to display theirs are on the league. It's a whole 'nother world.

  • ...
 3
 847

Chapter 12

Meanwhile in an unknown part of town at Brizzy's Cafe, the non powered ponies get together for their annual game and movie night. It's a time for them to let loose, watch movies, and eat free food on the house. They couldn't ask for anything better than that. Sometimes, they can agree, being a non super definitely has its own perks. They all sit down with a bunch of nachos and cheesy dip and enjoy the movie with smiles spread across their faces. The super ponies don't even know this place exists, and if they do, they just don't care since they already outnumber the non supers a million to one. That's one fact that will never change. The movie they're watching is titled Human. They sit back and enjoy the movie for the two hours and thirty minutes it last only getting up to refill their drinks and get more nachos. Once the movie is done, they begin a game of knock out ball. It's a game similar to bowling but way more intense. A crowd cheers as four sets of teams face off for the knock out ball crown, which yes, is a real thing. As of right now, Brizzy and his team of friends is still the holder of that crown.

After several hours, the team led by Carbon Blitz wins taking away Brizzy's winning streak for the first time in ten years. Brizzy and his team mates are shocked. They can't believe they just lost to a newb. Their jaws drop to the floor in astonishment. They hand over their crown with a frown of defeat on their faces. Despite this, Brizzy still considers himself the king, after all, he did hold that title for ten years straight. That's one fact that Carbon Blitz will never be able to change. Around midnight, all the ponies part ways and return to their little shaft apartments in the middle of nowhere. Carbon Smiles in his mirror happily as he walks into his house, he can't believe he just beat Brizzy, the biggest name in all of knock out ball. That is an accomplishment and feat in and of itself.

Back at the Cafe, Brizzy stares at the empty wall dumbfounded. He's still not over the fact that he lost. He likely won't be. At least, next year he'll have the chance to win it back. He then stops staring at the wall and locks up for the night. At least, he still enjoyed himself. He can agree that that is definitely something to still grin...not smile...but grin about.