• Published 9th Jul 2017
  • 340 Views, 6 Comments

Discord Returns to the Desk - Creativa-Artly01



When Discord returns to the real world once again after 100 years, he tries to take over the show once again.

  • ...
 6
 340

Chapter 8

It's a new day in Equestria and everything is normal, quiet, it's odd not having Discord around doing his trademark chaos. Screwball and Fluttershy can definitely agree to that. They both are starting to miss him immensely and Fluttershy even goes as far as asking Twilight to free him from his stone prison.

"I can't," sighs Twilight, "I can only cast the spell. I can't undo it. It is a form of time lock spell after all."

"How long then?" asks Fluttershy.

"Maybe a year at most," replies Twilight, "I didn't put a time lock on it of over fifty years. I can tell you that much."

Fluttershy thanks Twilight for this information then flies off. All she wants is for her daughter to be happy. Now, she has to break the news to her. The truth is, she doesn't know how to tell Screwball. She'll have to figure that out on the fly home.

Once at home, Fluttershy tells Screwball the unfortunate news and watches as her daughter breaks into tears. Screwball is devastated. Fluttershy does her best to comfort her daughter but to no avail because she ends up breaking into tears herself. They both miss Discord immensely and are ready to have him back in his chaotic, not stone cold statue, state.