• Published 9th Jul 2017
  • 341 Views, 6 Comments

Discord Returns to the Desk - Creativa-Artly01



When Discord returns to the real world once again after 100 years, he tries to take over the show once again.

  • ...
 6
 341

Chapter 5

Three months later, several new Discord author dolls are pushed out onto store shelves all across the globe. Discord can't help but smile as he flies into the store and buys one for himself. As he does, he is flocked by fans. He gladly signs their notepads and answers their questions. Once he's passed all the fangirls and fanboys, he flies off to Hasbro Studios to return to the episode writing desk. Today's episode stars him, Fluttershy, and Screwball. He can't wait to write this one!

Back at the studio, Discord sits down and writes the episode and then after five hours, sends it off to storyboard and then animation. That weekend, the episode airs and stars him, Fluttershy, and Screwball. As the fans watch, they begin to flip out at the sight of Screwball as they haven't seen her in literally forever. They even turn out in droves afterwards to the stores to buy all the new toys including the Discord author doll and the Screwball doll and Fluttershy the bride doll. The stores are overwhelmed by all the fans buying toys and one worker even gets trampled and has to be rushed to the hospital.

A few days later, Discord returns to his world of Equestria and is greeted by all his friends including his beautiful wife Fluttershy and her best friend Rainbow Dash. He's so glad to see them. They, along with the others and Screwball and Derpy and Dinky, then head to the Equestria Theater for free movie night. Fluttershy and Screwy are so glad Discord is back and so is he. Life is now perfect for Discord. He's still chaotic, but he's chaotic with a purpose now and that purpose is the family he loves and cares about with all of his heart.