• Published 9th Jul 2017
  • 341 Views, 6 Comments

Discord Returns to the Desk - Creativa-Artly01



When Discord returns to the real world once again after 100 years, he tries to take over the show once again.

  • ...
 6
 341

Chapter 11

At Sugar Cube Corner, Fluttershy sits down at the table with her friends and then tells Discord straight. "Discord, you are abusing fourth wall rules, you've crossed dimensions too often and it's starting to affect everything around you and around the humans in their world as well. You need to calm down in using your fourth wall breaking powers for awhile."

"But, but, but, Pinkie back me up," replies Discord.

"No can do," replies Pinkie, "even I don't abuse the fourth wall as much as you do."

"C'mon!" yells Discord. He then storms off to his pout hole in the middle of the chaos dimension.

"I know he's mad, but he will calm down eventually," sighs Fluttershy. "He'll come around. I hope." She then flies off followed by Screwball as they return to her house. There, they can wait for him to get over his hissy fit and return home.

The rest of the Mane Six then continue to eat their treats. "Maybe we came on a bit too strong, too obvious?" suggests Rainbow. "Maybe we should've waited?"

"No, no, we shouldn't have waited," replies Twilight. "Discord will be fine. He's just going to need awhile."

She then flies off to her castle and the rest of the Mane Six return to their homes as well. In time, she knows, or at least, she hopes, Discord will learn to not overabuse his powers.

Meanwhile in the chaos dimension, Discord is still moping. He can't believe Fluttershy, his own wife, told him to cut down on breaking the fourth wall. Fortunately, five months later, he quits breaking the fourth wall altogether. Fluttershy couldn't be any more delighted! She's just glad he's finally come around and is now just a loving, albeit chaotic, father and husband to her and Screwball.