• Published 9th Jul 2017
  • 340 Views, 6 Comments

Discord Returns to the Desk - Creativa-Artly01



When Discord returns to the real world once again after 100 years, he tries to take over the show once again.

  • ...
 6
 340

Chapter 2

Twilight continues to fly by and try to blast him with magic for several more hours before finally giving up.

Discord chuckles, "see, not even the princess of friendship can stop me, the damage is done, the script has been finished for hours now."

Twilight's eyes widen. The script isn't even really that bad as she looks at it. All he wants is a happy ending with his beloved Fluttershy even if it is surrounded by chaos. All he wants is to be with her forever. Twilight takes the script and shows it to Fluttershy. Once she sees it, she begins to cry. She's amazed. All he ever wanted was to be with her forever and now she's trying to take that away from him. She feels awful.

Meanwhile back in the world of Equestria, in Ponyville, everything is starting to morph to match what Discord wants in his perfect episode. This includes him and Fluttershy transporting back to Equestria to be the stars of the episode. The rest of the Mane Six soon transport back right behind them. As they appear, they see Fluttershy in an elegant wedding gown and veil. They can't believe their eyes. All Discord wants is a happy ending. How can they bring themselves to erase this script? They can't.

Meanwhile back in the human world, MA Larson and Meghan McCartney stumble upon Discord's episode which he titled 'Discord's Happy Ending'. They look at it confused and ask each other who wrote it.

"Who wrote this?" asks McCartney. "Did you, Larson?"

"I didn't write it," replies Larson. "I don't know who did."

"Wait, answer me this, what one of Faust's creations has enough magical abilities that he can transport across time and space as we know it?"

Larson gasps. "Only Discord," he replies. The two look at each other stunned and then their jaws drop. The two don't question it and begin to draw up the storyboards for the episode, making it official. Little do they know the effects that what they're doing will have repercussions later on down the line.