• Published 19th Jun 2017
  • 541 Views, 20 Comments

Life is Fun When You're Crazy - Comrade Bagel Muffin



Life for Crazy Pyromaniac is great even if he doesn't understand simple things like common scence or simple logic.

  • ...
2
 20
 541

C is for C4

"Wake up!"

"Ahh! I'm awake, I'm awake." Crazy jumped out of his bed falling on the floor tangling himself up in his blankets. Winged Shield facehoofed.

"Get off the floor and take a shower."

"Uhn, what time is it."

"It's 0500 hours, now get up and get in the shower. Move!"

"500, I've been asleep for 500 hours. That's like 700 years!"

"Well, Ms. Cheerilee has her work cut out for her, doesn't she?" Duty Bound walked into the room. "Also this isn't boot camp, you really shouldn't wake him up like that."

"I don't even have shoes. Mr. Alien."

"What?"

"I've been asleep for over 700 years and so you must be creating an illusion of what's familiar to me. So as to learn about what makes a pony a pony."

"Crazy 500 hours isn't even a month."

"That sounds just like what an alien would say."

"Get in the  shower Crazy!"

"Yes sir, Mr. Winged Shield!" Crazy scrambled and struggled to finally getting out of the blanket cocoon he had wrapped himself up in.

***

"I can't believe you guys let me sleep for a month. Though, I have no idea why I'm still so tired." Crazy yawned as he walked down the stairs from his bathroom in the attic, into the main room of the barracks. "Breakfast smells great." He looked over to the kitchen where Loyal Heart was making Flapjacks.

"Crazy 0500 hours means 5 A.M."

"What? Then why'd you wake me up that early?"

"Because you're starting school today. You were supposed to start last week, but you blew up half of Ponyville."

"I think next time we'll get you up at six. There's not really a reason to get you up this early." Duty Bound put a plate down on the table for Crazy, who eagerly dove into the food.

"So, when does school start," Crazy asked as he gulped down a mouthful of the flat, syrup drenched bread.

"In two and a half hours, Winged Shield is talking to your teacher right now. She's a good teacher, you'll like her." Loyal Heart took the last flapjack from the frying pan, and started to prepare it.

"Now Crazy I need you to understand that while you're at school you can't blow anything up okay?" Crazy nodded.

"No blowing anything up got it."

***

Crazy shifted back and forth in front of the class. He didn't like it when everypony was looking at him, not like this anyways. "Hello, my name is Crazy Pyromaniac and I uh like things that go boom."