• Published 20th Jun 2017
  • 405 Views, 5 Comments

A different story - Kunama Skydancer



Pinkie wonders what it would be like for her to have a different life.

  • ...
 5
 405

The war

Pinkie Pie screamed. An army was heading right for her. Her hooves pounded the forest floor as her earth pony magic forced her to move on.

"Mysterious voice, help me!" she cried.

"My name is Sunset Shimmer," she drawled. "And when you go back home, this is what it will be like. Your friends are looking for you. In fact, they have been looking for you for 3 days. If you come with me, I can lead you to a better future, that you would enjoy. On one condition. You must agree to forget your friends." Pinkie Pie gasped.

"Forget my friends? But...they've done so much for me!" Pinkie whispered, out of breath.

"Very well, then. I will leave you here. Let me know when you have decided." And with that, Sunset Shimmer was gone. Pinkie Pie thought, hidden from the army. I do NOT want enemies, she thought, and if I go home I'll have enemies around every corner. Hmm, Sunset sounds nice. Should I go with her? No. I can't desert my friends. But I don't want enemies. I'll ask Sunset Shimmer to let me see what it's like in my time.

"Right away," giggled Sunset. "Have fun...NOT!" She cackled, and Pinkie went home.


"Pinkie Pie must die! Pinkie Pie must die!" chanted a crowd of ponies. Pinkie Pie gulped. She scuttled away to spy on Rainbow Dash. She heard Rainbow Dash before she saw her.

"Alright, troops!" shouted Rainbow. "Send your best scouts to find Pinkie and bring her UNHARMED to me. The key word being UNHARMED."

"Right away, Dash,"chorused the Wonderbolts. They zoomed off.

"Sunset?" whispered Pinkie, her voice cracking. "I think I'd rather go with you."

"Okay. Now count to 3 and say 'Forget all my friends.'" murmured Sunset Shimmer. Pinkie obeyed. And she was whisked away.