• Published 20th Jun 2017
  • 404 Views, 5 Comments

A different story - Kunama Skydancer



Pinkie wonders what it would be like for her to have a different life.

  • ...
 5
 404

A grey, grey world

Pinkie shook herself and stared. After her last adventure, this wasn't what she had expected at all! It was just like her rock farm, but more...livable, she guessed. A pony appeared. She was grey, she was miserable, she was...she was RAINBOW DASH! Pinkie couldn't believe it. Her most colourful friend was so drab!

"Um...hi!"Pinkie Pie said. "How is it?" She didn't think that she would get a happy response.

"I am Grey," the pony replied.

"I can s-s-see that,"Pinkie stammered. "But...what's your name?" She hoped her friend would jump up, talking about the amazing joke she had played on poor Pinkie. But it was the complete opposite reaction.

"I said, my name is GREY!" she screamed in frustration. "Are you deaf? Are you sure? And you have the cheek to think that I'm your FRIEND?"Pinkie was shocked.

"But I never said that," Pinkie stuttered.

"Of course you didn't!" Grey screamed. "But you thought it! Yes, I can read minds." Pinkie wailed in despair. She wanted friends. She wanted to go home.

"Home again?" murmured the same scorching voice. "I thought this would satisfy you."

"How can I trust you?" sobbed Pinkie Pie. "You never took me home."

"Ah, that is because you didn't truly wish for it," murmured the voice. "Anyway, I want company, and you are the perfect material, Pinkie Pie. Oh well, maybe you'll change your mind." BANG! Pinkie was whisked away. Pink stars blinded her. And finally, she crash landed. Right in the middle of a war zone.

Author's Note:

I hope this chapter interests you.