• Published 13th Jun 2017
  • 514 Views, 3 Comments

Five Nights at Pinkie's - Hazel_Hester777



It all began with an add in the newspapers...

  • ...
 3
 514

Something's Wrong

“Hello fillies and colts! I’m Pinkie Fazpie!” Pinkie greeted everypony present on stage. “You’re a wonderful crowd tonight! We’re ya’ll from?” she then pointed the microphone over to a filly who was infront of her.

“Oh, um…Fillydelphia?” the filly was shy.

“Fillydelphia! I love that place!” Pinkie giggled as the filly seemed to smile.

“I know a song!” Bonlight’s voice rang as she started playing her guitar.

“Can I have a cupcake?” a colt asked as Chicashy came to the table.

“Of course you can!” the yellow animatronic smiled warmly as she placed a cupcake infront of the colt. He thanked her before beginning to enjoy his treat. Chicashy just watched him assault it happily as she headed back into the kitchen to make more treats.

“How would you like I tell me story of how I, Captain Foxow Dash, captured the treasure of Pirate Island?” Foxow greeted as she came out of the curtain.

“Pinkie?” Chicashy called from the kitchen.

“Yes, Chicashy?”

“I could use some help here in the kitchen! Can you call…” she paused for a dramatic effect on the guests. “…our new friend?”

“New friend?” one of the fillies asked her mother while she nibbled on a piece of cake.

The mare thought for a bit before answering her daughter. “Well, I did hear that they may have added a new mascot here in Pinkie Fazpie’s”

“Really?”

“Fillies and colts, may I have your attention please?” Pinkie called to everyone present. Immediately all turned their attention to her. Even Foxow Dash paused on her story while Bonlight paused her guitar playing.

“Good. Now, I have an important announcement to make. As some of you may have known, we have gotten a little more work than usual lately and it’s starting to tire Chicashy out a little”

The yellow mare nodded as she started decorating another cupcake. No doubt, she was getting stressed out.

“So, to help her not get hurt and for you to enjoy her treats and she can still look happy and healthy, we have called forth a new friend to the Pizzeria!”

All the foals cheered. A new animatronic? This seemed too good to be true.

Right then, all the lights in the room turned off, only the lights on the Main Stage still lit. If one paid attention, they could see as a small shadow made its way until it was beside the Stage. Pinkie smiled when she saw it.

“Fillies and colts, may we introduce you to the newest addition of the Fazgang…” she didn’t speak her statement until the light shown on the new animatronic. “…Bunster!”

The entire crowd gaped in awe when they saw her. This one was juggling on a colorful ball while giving a smile to the audience. They seemed to enjoy her trick. Some even wondered how does one juggle and balance on a ball at the same time. Was she from the circus?

Right then, she stopped juggling and jumped off the ball and onto the floor. “Hello there, everypony! I’m Bunster! Very nice to meet you today!”

All stared at her before the entire crowd cooed. “CUUUUUTIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!”

Bunster kept her smile and tried to hide a faint blush on her cheeks. Pinkie noticed. “Okay, everypony, Bunster will be seen juggling here on stage and assisting Chicashy to hand you all treats! Now, as we’d all say…”

“LET’S CELEBRATE!” all animatronics cried out.


“Um, Rosette?” Daylight Shine tapped on her friend’s shoulder.

“Yes?”

“Don’t you think that Hazel’s acting a little…unwell?”

The pink girl looked over to see her old friend. They noticed that was staring to look a little sick lately. Her skin had turned to sickly pale again as her eyes showed that she had been crying lately. No doubt, she was in that state again.

Rosette nodded. “It’s the separation again”

Right then, Hazel’s look turned from a blank stare to one with a shocked look. Both the other girls noticed that. The sick girl slowly stood up from her chair and began to walk in one direction. The other two followed her before she made a turn to a corner, and they lost sight of her.

Rosette’s eyes widened. “Where did she go?”


Meanwhile…

“Chicashy, we need more cupcakes, and we’re out of pizza!” Bunster called as she entered the kitchen.

“I’m on it!” she said as she began to frost the cupcakes and put the pizza into the oven. “Can you pass me the frosting bags?”

Bunster nodded before going at the tables nearby and giving the yellow animatronic what she needed. She then heard something coming from down the hallways. Excusing herself from the kitchen for a second, she went to find it. She silently made her way to the East hallway, before she finally found it.

There, just a few feet away, circling around in the air, was a gust of hazel-colored wind. It kept circling itself in one corner, as though waiting for her. That was when Hester took off her Bunster attire, allowing her OC to move and see herself.

“Mother, what’s that?” Bunster asked her maker. Her tone was as innocent as a child.

“It’s your other Mom, Bunster” Hester said before she went up to the gust and it went into her.

“Mother?”

“Yes, Bunster?”

“Will we really be set free from here?”

Hester smiled as she pat her Daughter’s head. “Of course. I promise”